Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 6/21/2019!!!

It took me a few videos to find out for sure how Jackson pronounces his last name. For some reason when I first saw it I thought the "ch" would be a softer sound like in fish. Fishy...Mishy, but spelled Michie. I was wrong.

Apparently it's pronounced the way that would rhyme with Nicky but it's Micky (well, Michie). Could I be anymore confusing? 

As I'm typing I realize the easiest way to explain it is that it's pronounced like the beloved Disney mouse-Mickey! 

From your post, G'man, I see you already knew that. I just thought I'd help out anyone who, like me, wasn't sure. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure all I did was leave people thinking--Wth?!!!

You're welcome Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

/the live feeds are worth it yep $5,99 plus tax around $6.50 well worth it what you see on TV is so edited it out. Like watching 2 shows. No don't pay for the $9.99 commercial free not worth it had no problems with the cheaper feed. No commericals not worth it. 

Respected Contributor

Have direct tv over 6yrs do  got new boxes & have to reprogrammed my dvrs then yep yesterday we got it and got BB & Pop ready plus my live feeds so I am ready, Here we go plus love the chat rooms I am ready. yep all new hook up.Love BB but never figure out who will win, Please no bitter jury like many seasons.

Honored Contributor

Okay. Back to the headphones now knowing that Jackson is Michie pronounced Mickey and Analyse is Sissy/Sis. Hopefully this will let me clear up any Nick/Nicky, Nicole, Michie/Mickey confusion. Yeah, it was Mickey/Michie/Jackson who promised not to nominate one of the four volunteers, then nominated three of them. (Still not sure for what, but I'm guessing Have Nots.) It sounds like Jackson/Michie/Mickey is viewed as the big threat. (He's the square-jawed, big, physical, GI Joe type looking guy.) So, he's who Christie is afraid of, not Nick. Kathryn is apparently having medication issues of some sort and that's affecting her behavior making her more of a target. So, the nominees will apparently be Kathryn (the other, very fast-talking blonde) and Cliff (the old guy) with Kathryn the target. Lots can change between now and the show however, so we'll see what happens, but based on yesterday's feed leak, that's where things stand for now.

Still no clue if Kemi is still there or not. It's possible that she was eliminated as she's the only girl not mentioned by Christie. In an interesting twist, it appears that Kathryn got a former friend of hers eliminated in the casting process and she was replaced by Christie who's now targeting Kathryn. Oops! Maybe keeping her ex-friend would have been a better idea.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

WOW, all this stuff has happened already - serves me right for not turning on my computer the last few days!  Thanks @gardenman for the spoilers and updates.  Sounds like it's going to be a good season.

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

WOW, all this stuff has happened already - serves me right for not turning on my computer the last few days!  Thanks @gardenman for the spoilers and updates.  Sounds like it's going to be a good season.

It has a lot of potential. There's no one I knew I'd hate from the start, so that's good. That may all change come Thursday when the feeds start.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Well I signed up for POP today......last year I missed the whole season so decided this year I would go all out.....AT&T threw in SHO for the next three months free...love getting something for free !!

Can't wait for BB after dark.....as someone mentioned , it is like watching a different show !

Honored Contributor

Yeah, the live feeds show you so much more than what you see on the shows. You really get to know the people on the feeds. I like the simple stuff. Who gets up early. What are they eating. How do they get along. Who doesn't do their hair and makeup on off days. Who's sneaking around behind someone else's back. Who's completely different than they're being portrayed on the show. You can often figure out production's favorite by the edit they get on the show. It's a whole different show on the feeds.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Is everyone ready for BB tonight? I'm so glad you're back Gardenman and hopefully still on the mend, I'm looking forward to your daily updates. Also looking forward to everyone's imput on the show, hope it's a good season Woman Happy