Honored Contributor

Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 6/21/2019!!!

[ Edited ]

There was an audio leak on the live feeds and we know some of what's going on in the house! I'm posting what we know in a spoiler box just in case someone doesn't want to know but stumbles into the thread.

Spoiler
Christie, our girl with the nose ring, is apparently the first HOH. She was chatting with Nicole and said she wanted Kathryn out. It sounds like she thinks Jack, Kathryn and Nick are a trio working together and wants to break them up. Nick apparently broke his word to someone about something involving three houseguests. Maybe he won something and could keep three safe? Anyway, Christie wants to break up their group but is afraid to target Nick too soon for fear he'll retaliate. Cliff (our old guy) will be the pawn assuming all goes as planned. There's talk that Nicole (nerdy girl) has to wear a costume, but I don't know about that. The audio leak started at 9:38 BB time and lasted until 10:08, but BB now seems to be blocking it on flashback. 
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 6/21/2019!!!

Wow, that was an amazing leak! Even with your Spoiler Warning I'm a little hesitant about how much to say. I'll just say that while all that is sooo interesting I wonder how many times it will change between now and when the first eviction actually takes place. I feel like all the people involved still have a lot of time to win people over, influence each other, make and change alliances and well, you know what I mean. So much can happen between now and that first eviction. How fun though, good sluething G'man! 

Honored Contributor

Aha! I got the audio leak up and running on flashback! I had to download BBViewer to do it, but I got to hear it firsthand.

Spoiler
The audio leak starts with Christie and Nicole heading upstairs. Nicole did have to wear an outfit, but apparently now doesn't have to as they felt sorry for her when she had to go to the DR and they wanted her back in costume. Aha, they all may have had costumes they wore for the comp as Christie said she wasn't sure where hers was and she'd need it for her session in the DR. 

Christie has had hives and thinks it's because she's upset at having to nominate someone. Tommy apparently gave her some advice, so they could be allied. Jessica and Christie had a talk after winning HOH last night and both were crying, so they could be close also. She doesn't want to nominate two guys or two girls so she wants to put up a guy and a girl. She knows the guys form an all boy alliance day one and then stick together to the end, so she'd like to pick them off one by one.

She wants to make the least amount of waves in her nominations. She trusts Nick the least. Nick had made a pact to the four who volunteered in the beginning that all four of them would be safe, then Nick nominated three fo the four. (Nominated for what??? Volunteered for what???) She thinks someone else will target Nick despite his cooking for them and his hospitality thing. She thinks Nick is the most dangerous. Nick apparently tells them he's had tons of concussions and has a really bad memory. SIs, Bella, Holly and Tommy all said they won't vote out Cliff. (Who is Sis? Analyse? Kemi?) Ovi said he wouldn't vote Cliff out either. 

Nicole advises Christie to rely on her gut to make a decision. Christie, Jessica and Nicole all cried in the bathroom yesterday together which seems to have bonded them. Nicole sells that she's a straight shooter and very trustworthy. Christie really seems to trust Nicole. Christie tells Nicole that she's a lesbian. (Christie talks a lot. And I mean a lot.) Christie says she sees soul and not gender. Christie's social life involves drinking wine, smoking pot and hanging out with her nerdy friends. Neither goes to clubs or bars. Nicole still feels awkward around the others. Christie advises her to go at her own pace. Ovi joins them and seems part of Christie's group.

Either Kemi or Analyse could be gone? Christie mentioned everyone else but Sam and Jackson and called one of the two girls Sis, but which one is Sis? Christie also said she was the first HOH, so maybe everyone's still there? Ugh!  

Hopefully we'll get more leaks to clear up some of the confusion, but this is a start anyway.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

Christie sounds pretty determined and set in her views right now, so I'm not sure how much will change. It'll be interesting to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

How are you getting the live feeds? I thought they were not turning them on until the 26th?

Esteemed Contributor

I feel like this is one of the biggest leaks we've had before the season actually gets going. It may have happened before but if it did I can't recall. Anyway, it's pretty cool to get all this information so early. It makes me wish the feeds were up! 

This has lead to so many questions. That ugh! at the end of your post is exactly how I feel too! 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the spoiler. Sounds interesting. I am trying to decide if I want to get the live feeds. I know they black out a lot & I am afraid I would not get anything else done. You always give such a detailed account I feel like I can keep up that way.

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

How are you getting the live feeds? I thought they were not turning them on until the 26th?

For whatever reason they let us eavesdrop on a conversation for about a half hour today starting at 9:38 AM BB Time. (About 12:38 for those of us on the East coast.) Was it intentional or did someone simply hit the wrong button in the control room? Who knows? I missed it initially but read about it on Jokers. I tried flashing back at CBS, but couldn't get it, so I then downloaded and installed BBViewer on my computer which let me flashback to the conversation. I plopped on my headphones and heard it myself then. 

BB will typically have a leak or two, in Celebrity BB they told us in advance, but this seemed more accidental. The true crazy BB watchers keep the feeds up 24/7 watching the countdown clock and slowly driving themselves crazy listening to the BB music endlessly so they don't miss a leak. (I'm not that bad.) When they hear or see something they post it on Jokers. I check Jokers every few hours to see if anything's popped up and found the leak mentioned there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Thanks for the spoiler. Sounds interesting. I am trying to decide if I want to get the live feeds. I know they black out a lot & I am afraid I would not get anything else done. You always give such a detailed account I feel like I can keep up that way.

Nothing beats having the live feeds yourself. Two people can watch the same scene play out and have two completely different views on what happened. For $6 a month it's cheap entertainment. Most years the houseguests go to sleep about the time I'm getting up, so that gives me the morning to get done whatever I need to do before the BB house wakes up. I tend to rely on the updaters for what happened overnight, then flashback to see anything important or that's in dispute. I really, really missed having the live feeds last year. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Okay. It now seems like Analyse goes by Sissy, so the Sis in the leak was probably her. To confuse matters, Nicky in the leak may have been Michie which is Jackson's last name, so he may be going by Michie in the house instead of Jackson. So is Christie targeting Nicky or Michie? It now sounds like it's Michie/Jackson, the square-jawed guy, she's targeting instead of Niçk. Who had the bright idea to put a Nick, Nicole, and Michie all in the same house? Ugh! At least they don't all look alike.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!