Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 21!!!! Houseguest Reveal Day!!!

When does this actually premiere on CBS broadcast?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Tuesday! Six days away. Word is the first eight houseguests got shoved in at 10:30 AM (ET) this morning, with the rest possibly joining them tonight at 10:30 PM (ET). CBS was recruiting audience members for those times for BB so it looks like CBS is going with a split cast again. Now, the night audience could be for the first HOH comp and both halves of the cast could go in earlier, but we'll see. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

here we go got direct tv living in Az. get it early.  I have in my mind who will go fast/ but in BB tables turn so fast. I am the last one to see who stays or goes, just my cheat list I will get it. So excited & live feeds plus in chat I am in.Yes seens POP will carry on.

@gardenman wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Tuesday! Six days away. Word is the first eight houseguests got shoved in at 10:30 AM (ET) this morning, with the rest possibly joining them tonight at 10:30 PM (ET). CBS was recruiting audience members for those times for BB so it looks like CBS is going with a split cast again. Now, the night audience could be for the first HOH comp and both halves of the cast could go in earlier, but we'll see. 

Ju

Honored Contributor

Entertainment Tonight is reportedly giving us our first look inside the BB21 house tonight. CBS will be releasing house photos tomorrow.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm not a huge fan of what I've seen of the house so far. We'll see more tomorrow, but it's a summer camp theme this year. We do have fish again, and so far they're going with freshwater peacock bass which are a pretty aggressive fish. They've got a few too many in the tank also. Peacock bass are very, very enthusiastic eaters so watching the houseguests feeding them could be interesting. A more timid houseguest may fear losing a finger or two feeding the bass.

The kitchen design looked odd to me in the little we saw. There's a firepit in the middle of the dining table. There's a ladder leading upstairs also. We'll know more tomorrow as we see more. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to G'man and all the BB fans old and new!  I finally watched Ika's interviews and compared them with the descriptions here. It was really fun and it's getting me excited for the new season. I tried watching Rob's crew (Taran, Melissa, and Brent) make their draft picks last night but I kept falling asleep. After all it was like 7:30pm or something outrageous like that--haha. Smiley Embarassed

In my defense I am an early riser. 

I almost renewed CBS All Access yesterday but stopped just short. Now I'm getting emails for 20% off for 3 months. Too bad the offer says it expired 12/31/18! Story of my life. Smiley Very Happy

I will subscribe, I'm just usually one who waits until the last minute, but I wanted to say I'm here reading and enjoying all the comments and news. Just typing this is making me anxious for things to start. I feel like a kid at Christmas--is that a sign of being a superfan? Idk, but I can't wait until reading the daily updates become a part of my morning routine. I hope you're ready @gardenman !

Before I go I wanted to mention I read something about the schedule changing starting on July 10th. Rather than being on at 8:00pm the Wednesday and Thursday shows will both air at 9.00pm with Sunday still keeping the 8pm timeslot. If this was already mentioned, I apologize, I didn't see it. I don't even know if it's true. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Ugh, I'm rambling now. 

Anyway, it won't be long now. I'm so excited! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

Nice to have you back and it's really nice for me to be back again. The early schedule this year is a bit weird with the first show on a Tuesday. The Fourth of July also seems to have put a ding in the old schedule, but after that things should settle down until the preseason football kicks in come August.

It's a pretty interesting cast. It kind of resembles the recent Survivor cast. Analyse is a recent college graduate soccer player with long dark hair, much like Lauren O'Connell was on Survivor. Jack is a tall, handsome guy with lots of hair and a bit of a scruffy beard, kind of like Joe on Survivor. 

I signed up for All Access a bit early to see Jeff's interviews on Monday. It looks like midnight Wednesday (ET) the live feeds will start as that's when BB After Dark starts.

It's always fun to have a new season starting up. A whole new group of people to get to know. There is some speculation that two vets may join the cast as "camp counselors" but I'm hoping that's just idle speculation. (Paul and Alex from BB 19 are the two that keep getting mentioned.) There are lots and lots of connections being found betwen these people which could prove to be part of a twist, or it could just be a weird coincidence. We'll start learning more come Tuesday night. I can't wait!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the welcome G'man!

I can see that Analyse does resemble Lauren, and Jack (I liked the comparison to Aquaman!) is a handsome Joe-type of guy being good looking and athletic. I like the whole cast and I hope they don't start getting on our nerves too early in the season, lol.

I always, (well, mostly always) liked Paul but so many people didn't. I wonder if they'd really bring him back. I don't think Alex was a big favorite either. I guess time will tell. Whatever happens I'll be here for it.

I'm glad everyone is looking forward to the new season. The excitement is contagious. I can't wait until the game is afoot. Oops, wrong show, lol! 

Honored Contributor

Yea! We have house pictures! Here's where I saw them. https://www.goldderby.com/gallery/big-brother-21-tour-the-new-camp-themed-house/#!3/big-brother-62/

The one bedroom has an eleven inch deep RV in it with a surprise behind the RV's door. (The entry to the Have Nots room perhaps?) I really don't like the kitchen this year. They really swung and missed on that from what I've seen so far. I'm hoping the arrows in the archery room are fake arrows. If not things could get a bit messy. The HOH room is a bit different. It has a ceiling this year. We never see the ceilings in BB. I wonder how they managed the lighting without lights hanging from the ceiling? Hmm....pretty interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I’m not a fan of the BB house this year.  It’s too busy looking.  I think they could of done better especially when you know these are not the neatest people in the world.  Just think what it will look like once everyone gets settled in there.  It actually makes me nervous to look at it but it’s just my opinion.  

Other than that, I look forward to this season as I think they have a good group this year.  We are also glad to have Gardenman back and look forward to reading his posts every morning and thanks to SusieQ_2 last year for doing a really good job. It was impressive.