Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 21!!!! Houseguest Reveal Day!!!

Next up is Kathryn Dunn, 29, from Irving, Texas. Word is she's tried out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders several times. Another dog lover. Boss is her dog's name. Fast talker. Very fast talker. Loves the show. BB is the only show she watches. She's like a 33 1\3 record being played at 45 rpm. She speaks at auctioneer speed. Seems to know the game pretty well. Plans to rely on her social skills over competition. Dang! I've got to get faster ears if she hangs around long. Would rather win and be hated, but she thinks no one will hate her. (Maybe there will be a house dog this year with so many dog lovers.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And it's another very leggy girl in Isabella Wang, 23. She's a public health analyst. Loves BB. Wants to rely on her social game. Has a lot of tattoos (13). She has a bad memory and won't do well towards the end of the game. Will use the money to show her mom she's responsible. Had six roommates in college. Has a pet peeve over people washing their hands. Doesn't take things to heart. Lost fifty pounds last year. Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. (Is mountain climbing becoming a theme this year?) Her mom only found out she applied when Isabella got her key. She's a bit of a rebel.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Next up is Kemi Faknule, 25 and a marketing strategist. (Some of the names this year will be a challenge.) Only watched BB for about a year, but watched ten seasons in one year. Wants to win the money. Her strategy is to make as many friends as possible and maybe three or four alliances. Has no trouble breaking alliances. Some people get under her skin. She hates overly emotional people. Another dog lover. (There's definitely a theme here.) Her dog's name is Billion. Will do whatever it takes to win. Would rather win and be hated. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Now we meet Cliff Hogg III, 53, a petroleum engineer.  He's a huge fan of the show. Watched since season eight. He always thought he was a normal guy, then they cast him, so now he's wondering what's wrong with him. I kind of like him so far. He thinks his age will make him a target. He's hoping it's a special geriatric season with every houseguest on walkers. He's a strategic thinker, but knows he'll have to survive the first two weeks. Will make sure his retirement is taken care of if he wins. He's a gardener, so I like that. He grows loofah. His kids have warned him to behave himself. He's not there to be a celebrity, but wants to win. Would rather win and be hated. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Thank you G-Man. I can't say I'm surprised you like the cowgirl.

Honored Contributor

Next up is Sam Smith, 31, a truck driver. Married eight years with two boys. Has to shower twice a day. Seems nervous. Had never been away from wife and kids, so it's an adjustment. Been crying in his hotel room over missing his kids. Used to hate kids until he had them, now he loves kids. Pet peeve is messiness. Will become messy if need be. A two phase gameplan. Derrick is his favorite player. Now planning to lay low for the first couple of weeks. Then try to win. Will use the money to pay off his youngest kid's medical bills. His kid is fine now largely despite the medical intervention. Will also pay to fix his pool and take the kids to Disney World. Would rather win and be hated. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I like Mr. Hogg too. A man who grows loofahs, how could anyone not like him?

Honored Contributor

And our final houseguest, nearly four hours in, is Nicole Anthony, 24. She's a preschool aide. A huge BB fan. She's kind of a female Ian, nerdy type. Her strategy is to not tell them how smart she is and go slow. May be the smartest player. (I'm not so sure she can hide it.) Says her mouth gets her in trouble. Wants to win so she can buy her sisters cars. Won't do anything to embarrass her family. She's planning to vent in the DR. She thinks of herself as a quirky queen. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Okay my three preseason favorites at this moment based on the tiny bit we've seen are Analyse, Holly and Nicole, on the girls' side. And Cliff, David and Jackson on the guys' side. I don't really dislike anyone. I think Tommy could either become really annoying or grow on me, depending on what we see of him. I'm hoping Kathryn was just speaking at twenty words a second due to nerves and will slow down somewhat when in the house. Nicole could fade quickly, but she strikes me as possibly being a contender. Jackson really seemed to know the game and I like his approach, but he could become another Cody. (I didn't mind Cody much though.) It looks like a pretty fun cast.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the live houseguest reveal and I have to say I pretty much liked everyone.  Looks like a good group this year.  Many of them are dog people so maybe BB will provide a dog this year for them.  lol. 

Am I missing something this year.....we haven’t seen the new house.  They usually show it by now don’t they?

Anyway, look forward to this season.  It should be far better than Celebrity BB which was terrible.

P.S.  Can’t wait to see Julie’s new face..