Esteemed Contributor

Big Brother 20: Week 8: Spoilers and Updates!

Welcome Big Brother fans to the thread for week 8! Smiley Happy

This past week was a messy one. Last Thursday we saw Haleigh win HoH which should have guaranteed the departure of a L6 alliance member. Her plan was to nominate Angela and Kaycee with the target being Tyler as a backdoor but, once again, the BB hacker put a wrench the works and we have ended up with the nominees being Kaycee and Rockstar. 

Who will be going home tonight? It's fairly certain that RS will be leaving us, yet there's always that niggling doubt in the pit of my stomach that makes my breath catch every time someone enters the diary room to vote. Does that happen to you?

If things go as planned it's not RS who I will be feeling sorry for. I hope they kept that shrink on speed dial because this how I predict Bayleigh will look by the end of the week. Smiley Very Happy

Image result for make it stop meme

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 8: Spoilers and Updates!

It seems a football game has had the nerve to interfere with the broadcasting for some of our viewers. How rude, lol! Smiley MadSmiley Very Happy

I'll give some updates for the more important happenings of the episode.

They started off with showing bits from last episode and how we got to where we are now. Rockstar is now going around to people trying to make secret alliances and securing votes. She talks to Kaycee and tearfully tells her "I'm so sorry you have to leave this week." 

Next scene is showingHaleigh and Fessy in bed as their showmance progresses. 

Now Rockstar has employed her Mr Smith (fake) alliance member Brett to help her with her speech for eviction night. Brett is having way too much fun with it. 

Commercial and next up we travel to see Tyler's hometown to find out more about him. 

Honored Contributor

Everything is going L6's way, they're winning, smug, and anything but kind. They disgust me, all of them.

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2, Bayleigh & RS are a match made in heaven! RS can twerk to her heart's content, and Bay can blow her nose w/out a Kleenex while she does it.

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Everything is going L6's way, they're winning, smug, and anything but kind. They disgust me, all of them.

If you had heard the way Rockstar was talking about Angela and Brett this week, or had you heard Haleigh call Angela the c word, you might feel differently. Or maybe you wouldn't. Either way, glad you're watching!

Esteemed Contributor

There was a sweet segment with Tyler's mother saying how proud she is of him and proud his father would be if he were still alive. Tyler is given the key to his home city in Ohio. Heart

Next up, voting begins.

Esteemed Contributor

Speech time! Kaycee's was cute, she was nervous. RS is trying to expose a 3 person alliance. She's so close to being right, lol. Good job Rock.

The BB hacker has chosen to eliminate Fessy's vote. 

Votes to evict Rockstar:

Angela

JC

Sam

Brett

Tyler

Votes to evict Kaycee:

Scottie

So by a vote of 5-1 Rockstar will be evicted from the BB house (after the commercial break).

Honored Contributor

Poor Rockstar. Brett really is not managing the jury well at all. These goodbye messages could come back to haunt both him and Angela.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Rockstar leaves the house with grace hugging all those she bad mouthed all season. To be fair, some of them had her snowed this week so que sera sera.

Talking to Julie she starts with her crazy persona voice but soon dissolves into tears as she realizes by some of the hgs goodbye messages they have been aware all along of her nasty comments. She says wishes she could have stayed longer but thinks she did okay. It was a good interview all in all.

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2With all due respect I have noticed that the use of the dreaded "c" word frequently revisited to admonish any and all who are for the other side.  hahaha

Can't make this stuff up......Smiley Very Happy