Frequent Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 7: Spoilers and Updates!

@GRANNY77 wrote:

@sabatini wrote:

@thechedda wrote:

Thanks @sabatini  That's what I get for watching while reading.  As soon as one of the ladies begins to cry, I just shut down and concentrate on something else.  All these tears are maddening.  That's right, she was in the closet!  That little scene had me cracking up for some reason.  I'm talking to my teevee, like "really?!"  My eyes rolled so far back, I performed my own brain scan.

LOL, @thechedda!

@GRANNY77, I really DO think you were on to something when you wondered if Sam might be bipolar. Who knows what a diagnosis might be, but after hearing about her recent behaviors, there's something wrong there.

This show might be the worst thing for her....even more so when it's all over, and she goes back home.

I truly believe she has mental issues and they need to be addressed.  Maybe she’s not taking her meds correctly.  In any case, I heard on RHAP that during the live show, she was in the DR wanting to quit the show and was refusing to vote.  They had to talk her into voting.  I think it’s worse than you think.  If BB is airing things she’s saying that are so strange, you know the live feeds contain many more things.  I feel BB will have to do something sooner or later.

BB is having Sam see a doctor today or tomorrow. She has spoken of wanting to harm herself and they can't let that go. She should never have made it through the screening process. She had no clue what she was signing up for and doesn't want to play game. There are lots of people who would like to have had her spot. Taking her out now is unfair to everyone.

Trusted Contributor

I read that Sam tried to self evict again today and she saw some kind of a dr.... 

I remember when Chema (I think that was her name) self evicted.... does anyone else remember that?

Frequent Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

I hate to say it but I think Sam's problem is she's just a redneck.  All of her comments seem to point that way.  

I think she does have some problems, but most of her acting out is attention seeking. She has said numerous times that Tyler and Brett don't pay enough attention to her and that she is jealous of some of the girls. I wish they would just evict her and be done with it. She has no clue how jury works and refers to it as the "little house". I am over her and her neuroses.

Valued Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I read that Sam tried to self evict again today and she saw some kind of a dr.... 

I remember when Chema (I think that was her name) self evicted.... does anyone else remember that?

Sounds like she is on a low again. She is up and down.

By the way, Chima didn’’t self evict.  She got kicked out.  I think for her aggressive behavior and throwing her mike into the pool.

Frequent Contributor

@game-on wrote:

She was taken out by production for refusing to comply with just about everything. They forced her into the DR and told her there was no need to sit down, just exit through the side door.

Respected Contributor

I think Haileigh should have put up Sam when Tyler took Angela down. Most of them are aware that Sam sometimes has issues and would want her out just to keep the house calm. Then again Sam is a L6 vote, guess the houseguests will take their chances. Sam does scare me at times. Rockstar will be leaving us on Thursday. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can only hope that Sam was joking, but this morning, she even threatened to crush up a handful of Advil and put in the morning's coffee for everyone!  I would be afraid to eat/drink anything she cooked!!!   LOL

Oh, just had to also mention that someone said Sam's problem is being a redneck, well, I have 3 family members who could be termed rednecks, but they are the nicest, sweetest ones in the family!  So, all rednecks are not problematic!!!   Just my two cents worth!

OH!!!   Also wanted to ask @gardenman how he is feeling now, in case I missed his last post.  Any more news, Gman?   

Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123, Haleigh told her alliance she was going to  put Visine in the coffee and that they should not drink it. The feeds went off for a few minutes and I can only imagine production had a few strong words for her! Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh gosh @SusieQ_2, when did Haleigh say that?   I wouldn't let her near my coffeepot either!   That is just something you shouldn't joke about.... but with Sam seeming to go down a mental declining path lately, I would really be afraid of eating/drinking what she prepared!!

While I have you here, @SusieQ_2, do you really feel that JC  and Brett will vote out RS Thursday?   Those are always the ones I get worried about.  Thanks!       Go Tyler!!!    Go Kaycee!!

Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Oh gosh @SusieQ_2, when did Haleigh say that?   I wouldn't let her near my coffeepot either!   That is just something you shouldn't joke about.... but with Sam seeming to go down a mental declining path lately, I would really be afraid of eating/drinking what she prepared!!

While I have you here, @SusieQ_2, do you really feel that JC  and Brett will vote out RS Thursday?   Those are always the ones I get worried about.  Thanks!

Haleigh said it two nights ago with Fessy, Scotty, and RS in the room.

Brett will 100% vote to evict RS. Brett is loyal to L6 all the way and has been with Kaycee since day one. JC is the one to watch. He loves a good hinky vote, but he seems very on board to vote with them as well.

Sam has also promised to vote her out. Yesterday Sam called Tyler and Kaycee her little babies. I know, weird, but she did, lol. Smiley Very Happy