Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 7: Spoilers and Updates!

[ Edited ]

OMG, @SusieQ_2, what a priceless update. Thanks for the smiles!

Hay & Rock, what a duo!

I'll be sorry to see RS's exercise and healthy food cooking come to an end. It's been fun!

The other night on BBAD, I watched in amazement as she completely butchered 2 red onions and some red and green bell peppers w/ the plastic knife.

Has no one ever shown her how to chop an onion???

She set it on the root end, then sliced strait down, from one end to another, clumsily peeling off pieces of onion skin as she went.  LOL! And it took her forever. The peppers were equally bad, and I didn't actually see her removed the innards. Haha!

I hope her BF can cook.

Has anyone noticed how chatty and animated Julie has been during the evicted HG exit interviews? Especially Bayleigh's.

Not exactly "Chenbot-ish".

@GRANNY77, I'm not a good strategist either, and like you, consider myself to be a pretty good judge of people.

But, it never occurred to me that Sam might be bipolar. It's quite possible, now that you mention it.

Then again, maybe she's just the emotional type?

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lilypad1, what a nice compliment! Thank you. Smiley Happy

@sabatini, Thanks to you too friend. You're always so sweet. Smiley Happy

@GRANNY77, it's funny you say that. Did you happen to hear when JC asked Sam if anyone in her family has a history of mental illness? Smiley Surprised

Also, people are saying Sam takes some sort of medication each morning but I don't know what it is. She barely gets any sleep. She's awake until all hours--last night she was up until at least 4 or 5am. She's a big smoker who sometimes has to go for days without a cigarette when the backyard is closed.

She's just a strange bird...have you gotten in on any of her conversations with RS about how she has a crush on Brett and she wonders if he would be interested in a relationship with her outside the house? She also thinks he may be leading her on because he's nice to her. Brett...beware!

She's also very jealous of Angela's relationship with Tyler which hasn't been showmancey at all. 

This game just really doesn't seem to be for her. RS mentioned this morning she wants herself, Haleigh, and Sam in the final 3 and Sam said "I don't know RS, I really like some of the guys in here a lot." RS, who will likely leave on Thursday, looked so incredulous that Sam would say such a thing!

Like you said, she's up and she's down, but she's had some pretty volatile moments actually threatening violence against some of the hgs if they cross her and saying she'd like to kill herself. Sometimes I think she just craves attention. I'm not sure how production justifies leaving her in the game. If something were to happen, with all the foreshadowing, it seems they could have a problem on their hands. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wow...very intersting info about Sam @SusieQ_2

I have known a couple of people with the actual bipolar diagnosis and they are not up and down within a day's time.  They are up for a period and then down for a period.  In their instances it seemed when they were up they'd feel so good they felt it was ok to go off their meds and then that would start the spiral down.  I am not an expert on it at all, that is my personal experience.  But clearly she has some issues, no doubt about that.  If anybody else checks the popularity poll on Joker's it's been a constant drop for her.

Change of subject but at this point I am thinking who I hope doesn't win.  Fessy.  Has he won anything?  Does he do anything?  Obviously not RS but  I don't think that's an issue. 

I just don't like Angela.  I also just don't like Brett.  Maybe he is doing something from a social standpoint, but has Brett won anything?  I know Angela has.  Angela and Brett just seem like mean-hearted people with personal nastiness vs gameplay.  Kacee?  Has she done a lot?  Let's face it, the game belongs to Tyler.  And then if he doesn't win, whoever is able to get him out deserves to win.  Does his won alliance even realize how much he's running this game? 

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Lilypad1, what a nice compliment! Thank you. Smiley Happy

@GRANNY77, it's funny you say that. Did you happen to hear when JC asked Sam if anyone in her family has a history of mental illness? Smiley Surprised

Also, people are saying Sam takes some sort of medication each morning but I don't know what it is. She barely gets any sleep. She's awake until all hours--last night she was up until at least 4 or 5am. She's a big smoker who sometimes has to go for days without a cigarette when the backyard is closed.

She's just a strange bird...have you gotten in on any of her conversations with RS about how she has a crush on Brett and she wonders if he would be interested in a relationship with her outside the house? She also thinks he may be leading her on because he's nice to her. Brett...beware!

She's also very jealous of Angela's relationship with Tyler which hasn't been showmancey at all. 

This game just really doesn't seem to be for her. RS mentioned this morning she wants herself, Haleigh, and Sam in the final 3 and Sam said "I don't know RS, I really like some of the guys in here a lot." RS, who will likely leave on Thursday, looked so incredulous that Sam would say such a thing!

Like you said, she's up and she's down, but she's had some pretty volatile moments actually threatening violence against some of the hgs if they cross her and saying she'd like to kill herself. Sometimes I think she just craves attention. I'm not sure how production justifies leaving her in the game. If something were to happen, with all the foreshadowing, it seems they could have a problem on their hands. 

I really don’t think she is just a strange bird, it’s seems to be more than that.  I read this thing about Brett and thought that it doesn’t sound right to me.   Her lows are too low and her highs are very high.  This is not the usual behavior of most people.  I know that house can drive you crazy but her moods are extreme. Saying she would like to kill herself is a major red flag.  I personally think they should put her up and vote her out for her own good.  She has no business being in the game.   I’m afraid for her.  I just wish that the houseguests would realize that the best move right now is not for themselves but for her.  Red flags are going up right and left.  Am I overreacting or not?  Listen to her conversations..

Esteemed Contributor

Fessy has finally won something. It's Haleigh! As I type this they're in bed together snuggling, laughing, and kissing. And annoying as they can be it is kind of cute--I mean, to a point, lol. He's liked her since the first time he saw her.

Of course they're also celebrating that the day they first kissed is the same day they talked Tyler into saving RS. How can they honestly think that would ever happen? It boggles the mind. I wish them luck with their relationship because they're not going to have any with Tyler.

As far as the game, I think Fessy has won two vetos. Interesting fact...of the seven HoHs there hasn't been one person that has won twice. It's been a new winner every week so far. 

@Wsmom, I wonder if you watched the feeds if you might like Brett and Angela more. They've each had a mean eviction message go out which showed on air, but both felt they had a personal falling out with the evictee. I think RS might get something slightly nasty from Brett--hard to say. Other than that they're both pretty easy going. The other day Angela was crying because she felt so bad for Sam and Brett is really nice to everyone. I think you get a different feel for them when you see them interacting more whan what the episodes show on TV.

A lot has to do with editing and time constraints. There's no way they show all of what happens, and if you were able to here how nasty the Foutte side can be, you might not think Angela is so bad, lol. They can be very nasty!

Tyler's alliance just loves him. Do they know how much he runs the game? Hmmm...they pretty much have to know. He sent Brett in to get close with Foutte and now they think he's on their side. He tells them to get close with Scottie and to keep JC close. They see how close he was with Sam (previously).

The really interesting thing to watch is when the numbers get so low that alliances have to turn inward. Actually, I hate that part! 

Trusted Contributor

By this time I was so tired I couldn't stay up to watch as Haleigh decided this was the night to give in to Fessy and let him spend the night in her bed. By "give in" I have no idea how far it went. I tuned out as the makeout session began. Some things are best left to the imagination. 

@SusieQ_2

So funny because it was Hayleigh who burst into tears lamenting that her mother was watching when Sam told her in front of everyone, she disrespects herself and disrespects men.  Odd for Sam to say and yet Hayleigh was deeply affected by her words.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for the insight on both Brett and Angela, @SusieQ_2.  I will re-open my mind on them.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77, I don't think you're overreacting at all. I do think what happens is that she goes off the deep end and everyone freaks out. Then, just as suddenly, she's back to baking cakes and making arts and crafts projects so they breathe a sigh of relief. It seems to be a cycle but the cycles are short.

When I say strange bird I mostly mean she has some very weird ideas. Like, she loves to cook, and she makes a lot of things that some aren't interested in. Angela is a fitness model, Kaycee is a professional athlete, Brett is a body builder...they're not going to want to eat a bunch of unhealthy food day after day. That makes Sam angry. She says it's rude not to eat food someone else prepares which apparently applies even you don't ask for it.

@Graciesmom, mentioned Sam likes to be the house mother and that's so true. She wants the accolades that come from appreciating her food, saying how nice the house looks, etc.

But naturally, as athletes (and healthy people),  they want a lot chicken and veggies. Sam made the comment "that's just so LA"  as if that's an insult. Mind you, these people are not even from LA but guess what else they do--they work out and do yoga! I hate to break it her but healthy people live in lots of place besides LA! But again, Sam finds it annoying. Rather than facing the fact that she could be healthier, she prefers to see others as pretentious.

One day when Sam was in one of her moods she came in the kitchen and said to Angela "So I guess you're going to work out again, huh" in a very snotty voice. Angela said "Um, yeah" and Sam says "And I guess you'll want to eat more chicken too" like Angela was committing some sort of crime! Angela says (sweetly) "Sam, what is it? Is something bothering you?" to which Sam yells "No Angela nothing is wrong. It's not always about you!"

This came on out of the clear blue, Angela had done nothing to deserve it. 

From what I see, Sam likes all the guys. And when she sees a guy giving more attention to another female than to her she get furious. It was hard to figure out at first, like why is Sam mad at Haleigh (or whoever) but now it's sort of a pattern. 

Valued Contributor

Yes, I’ve noticed that too, SuzieQ_2. She gets quite jealous.

Respected Contributor

JC impressed me on last night's show w/ his logical responses and questions to Sam, as she smilingly trilled her tales of horror.

And he cracked me up when Sam left the room, & he said "That was terrifying."

It was!

@SusieQ_2, it was nice to see the bathroom scene that you'd described to us. 

Muddling through...