Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 13: Spoilers and Updates!

The winner of Part 2 of the HoH competition is...Kaycee!

Tyler and Kaycee will compete in part 3 of the competition on Wednesday to determine who will be the final HoH. The HoH will then have to make the final eviction. 

I know it's not official yet but I think we can be certain that Kaycee and Tyler will be the F2 for season 20. 

Honored Contributor

I think you're right and I think KC will win. I don't think most of Foutte will believe Tyler played them like he did, and his final two deals with everyone could come back to bite him. At the very least we know that Rockstar will absolutely vote for KC. Rockstar was fairly influential in her group and will likely swing the rest to vote for KC. Tonight's show should be the season long recap show and bits of the first part of the HOH comp.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

I know everyone thinks that Tyler and Kaycee will be the final 2 but don’t you think that if Tyler wins this last part 3 that he might possibly vote out Kaycee? Tyler is a super fan of Big Brother and he has got to know that there is a very good chance that she might win over him in the jury. I hope not, but I think there is a chance that it might happen.
Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2  ....you have my Heart and my respect and my thanks.

@Lilypad1....Tyler and Kaycee have been talking like they will take each other to the final 2.... time will tell.

I believe JC sees the "handwriting on the wall" so to speak and he is not a good sport.... I dont think he ever was ... he said he didnt want to work and that is why he wanted the money.... he wins ONE competition and thinks he should be able to win the game?  He is delusional, IMO

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

@Nancy Drew  .... welcome to our Big Brother viewing gang....some of us have watched all the years it has been on the air.... others have joined along the way.... I truly enjoy this group that posts together.... glad you have joined us... 

Honored Contributor

Just a quick thanks to @SusieQ_2 for all your updates and threads throughout this season...

Respected Contributor

Just read Jessica is pregnant with Cody's baby. I think they are getting married next month. They are so excited. Congrats!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I read that Fessy was arrested .... he was found sleeping drunk and naked in his car.  This was in 2013, if I remember right.

Trusted Contributor

Tonight out beloved show is the finale.  I will miss it but can't wait to watch it.  I think Tyler should win but believe Kaycee will win. What does everyone think?