Esteemed Contributor

Big Brother 20: Week 13: Spoilers and Updates!

Welcome to the Big Brother thread for Week 13!

So much has happened in a week! It seems like more time than that has passed since Haleigh walked out the door followed by the whirlwind of events that sent Brett out behind her. How I wish things had gone differently and he was one of the four left in the house.

Others seem to be big fans of JC, and if that is you, then the shakeup of his HoH has made you very happy. Left with representatives from both L6 and...hmmm...what is JC? Let's just go with two L6ers and one who's not. Something for everyone. Well almost, sorry Foutte fans. Please no throwing tomatoes my way, lol.

So this is it, the night Kaycee will have to stand before her two best friends in the house and make her choice. I've seen the decision is weighing heavily on her and I believe this is the hardest choice she's had to make thus far. Will she go with Angela--female empowerment, fellow athlete, friend and confidant? Or will she choose Tyler-- her buddy, co-conspirator and Coast to Coast alliance made on day two? 

I adore Kaycee and I'm sending good vibes her way for strength of mind and clarity of thought. If that sounds too Kaitlyn-like, or Kaitlyn-like at all, please feel free to hurl the tomatoes I asked you to hold on to earlier. Smiley Very Happy

Tonight's episode will have me on the edge of my seat with anxiety, nervousness, and excitement! Please join me as we watch to see who will be the final three houseguests left in Big Brother season 20!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 13: Spoilers and Updates!

I think Kycee will win no matter who she is up against.

Valued Contributor

After hearing the jury house tonight I think Kaycee might win too ...  Thor might have played it too slick with all his secret alliances and final 2's ...  (AND JC is actually 28 years old according to Kaitlyn on You Tube last week ...  I was surprised)  I'm ready for the finale AND Survivor ...

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like it's happening...casting for BB21 is now officially open! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Part 1 of the HoH comp is happening tonight! We won't be able to see it but we will know the results when the feeds come back on. Should be starting within the hour. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's been obvious for weeks that Kaycee wins if she's in the final 2. The nightmare final 2 for BB is Tyler & JC...the jury might be bitter about Tyler so JC, the player warned over & over about his inappropriate touching & kissing wins. Yikes!

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

The winner of Part 1 of the HoH competition is...Tyler! 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 I just want to give you a big thank you for taking over while Gardenman is getting back on his feet. I appreciate that you were willing to step in for us. No offence to you but look forward to when Gardenman can come back but hope you will continue to give your thoughts. I like to hear what everyone is thinking.

I hope JC is not in the final two but even if he is I see no way he would win. He has really done nothing but getting lucky on the last HOH. He sees himself as a big puppetmaster but he is not.

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2  Well we are down to the last week and only 2 shows left so I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you very much for taking over for gardenman.  You did a great job and I really like your sense of humor. It's alot of work to do this and I appreciate that you did.

Tyler really messed up with making all those final 2 deals and I don't think he will win.  I'm now hoping Kaycee wins.  Some people don't think she did anything until half way through the game. She didn't - that's a strategy.  Why would she show everyone what she is capable of before she did?  It's kind of like what they do on Survivor.  They vote out the strongest first so she waited until there were only a couple people from the other side left and was positive L6 had the numbers. Good on her!

I almost forgot that we can vote for our favorite.  I am voting for Tyler because I don't think he will win it all and I want him to get the money.  Who is everyone voting for?