Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 12: Spoilers and Updates!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:
JC winning HOH was a longshot, but will certainly liven things up. The POV is huge now. Kaycee needs to win to stay off the block. Angela and Tyler need to win to get off the block. All three are good competitors. It should be fun. (If Kaycee had used the POV earlier and had Tyler put on the block and got him voted out, she'd have been allied with JC now and Sam and Angela would likely be on the block. Kaycee had an opportunity to grab the game by the neck, but let it slip away.)

To quote a favorite movie line -- "Big mistake. Big. Huge!"

She now has one more chance. If Kaycee wins the veto she will again have an opportunity to take Tyler out of the game. She didn't do it the 1st time but now she's had more time to consider the consequences. After an entire game of no real original thought will a few days be enough for her to reconsider what's best for her game?

The last thing that would be strategically advantageous is for these two to take each other to the F2. If Tyler has the chance he should cut Kaycee. If Kaycee has the chance she should take out Tyler. Will either of them be smart enough to play the game with logic or will their emotions get in the way?

Awww, love that line from one of my fave movies - Pretty Woman. I watch it way more than I should.

Trusted Contributor

I say again, anyone sitting with Angela at the end, wins the game because of so many in Jury that dislike her.  So, if the other 3 are smart, they will take her to the end with them.  JC winning was a big surprise, and  I also wonder if his win was directed by Tyler.  

It will be interesting tonight and tomorrow night!   Thanks for a fun season, Gardenman and Gardengirls, and Susie2, especially.

Valued Contributor

OMG ...  could this have become any more bazaar ??   

JC screwed it up for everyone !!  I love it !!

Esteemed Contributor

Early spoilers are in and reporting that the winner of the POV competition is Kaycee! This is Kaycee's 5th veto win in five weeks!

Spoilers also reporting that Kaycee has told the DR she will be evicting Angela. 

Again, this is an early spoiler, so while I wouldn't bring the information if I didn't think it is true, it is not 100%. 

Honored Contributor

The big if concerning Kaycee using the veto last time is could she be sure unpredictable JC would vote out Tyler. What position would Kaycee be in if he didn't? 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

The big if concerning Kaycee using the veto last time is could she be sure unpredictable JC would vote out Tyler. What position would Kaycee be in if he didn't? 

It would have been a gamble, but Kaycee had both JC and Sam to negotiate with. Whichever one she was most confident would vote her way she could use the POV on. She could have ended up with both of them as allies and only Angela against her with Tyler gone. The worst case scenario was Tyler staying and him and Angela wanting Kaycee out. (They probably want her out anyway.) Getting Tyler out would have eliminated a big physical threat who the jury might favor over you. Big Brother players almost never make the smart tactical move. They end up over-valueing friendships over winning the game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

If its true and kaycee won the pov and decided to evict angela instead of tyler its the worst possible move she made.she could beat jc and angela no problem at all but with tyler its 50/50 now.I guess its friendship over  winning 500,000 with her.

Respected Contributor

I was dissappointed with the Sam exit.  All that talk about ripping off door etc....and she left like a kitten...I thought there would be some drama or at least a little anger....

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe that little twerp won HOH.  There goes my final 3 so hopefully Tyler or Kaycee will win.  At the beginning of the show Tyler said he wants to be in the final 2 with someone that played a great game so maybe he's glad Angela will be gone?  I've wanted Tyler to win since the beginning of the show but Kaycee is a beast.

Trusted Contributor

So we have Tyler and Angela on the block with Kaycee holding the veto... Kaycee has the power to choose who is in the final 3.... she had to win the veto or she would have been on the block.  .... unless JC won it and kept it the same and that would have been a long shot...lol

So now we have Angela leaving and Kaycee and Tyler and JC left?  

It seems that there will be some competitions and the winner will choose who to take to the finals...   so on Sunday we will see who is winning, right?