Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 12: Spoilers and Updates!

The only reasoning I can think that Kaycee is thinking of, is getting to Final 2 with Tyler (as he promised), and then the Jury liking her better than Tyler and giving her the big money.  I guess she hasn't thought of what to do with Angela yet!!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

The only reasoning I can think that Kaycee is thinking of, is getting to Final 2 with Tyler (as he promised), and then the Jury liking her better than Tyler and giving her the big money.  I guess she hasn't thought of what to do with Angela yet!!  LOL

I agree she hasn't thought of what to do with Angela yet...at least that we know of now.  Don't forget that Kaycee also has a F2 with Angela that goes back almost as far the F2 she has with Tyler.

Esteemed Contributor

Angela was a smart girl to throw in that "I'm in love with you" for that extra layer of security to be taken to the final two.  Will be interesting to see how much of that showmance was just for show.

Trusted Contributor

I realize that I have repeated this 4 or 5 different ways, and you guys are tired of me saying it, but I am wondering if Kaycee gets to pick who sits by her in the Final 2, which one will she pick?   I would think she would pick Angela, because she knows the Jury dislikes Angela, and I doubt if Angela can get 2 votes from the Jury.

I am also even more curious as to who Angela picks to sit with her if she is the one who chooses.  Might be a tougher choice for HER than any of the 3.  She SHOULD know that the Jury likes both Tyler and Kaycee better than her, so she would have a tough time picking who to sit in Final 2 with!!!  

Thanks for bearing with me, guys....I am just ruminating, as usual....LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'm pretty sure most people know by now, but just in case some are still wondering, the POV ceremony took place earlier today and Kaycee did not use the power of veto. 

@123SuzyQ123, I can't say I've noticed you repeating your question but I wouldn't get tired of it even if I had. The problem with answering is no one really knows other than the players themselves. There are no dr sessions, no talking to the cameras (by anyone other than Sam, lol), not even conversation between the players. Weeks back Tyler and Kaycee had rare conversations that ended with a high five and a "Coast to Coast baby!" but those were few a far between. I can think of twice--maybe three times--for the whole season.

What G'man posted a couple of days ago would have been a great strategical move for Kaycee but as we know it didn't happen. Sam will be leaving tomorrow but that still doesn't put L6 in the F3 positions. There is still the possibility that JC could win either HoH or the POV and a L6 member would go to jury. So, for now, we don't even know who will in F3 let alone F2. It is suspenseful and fun to speculate but we haven't really been given enough insight to know. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, for sure @SusieQ_2, I didn't really expect an answer, I just keep proposing what will/could/might happen if Tyler, Kaycee and Angela are the final 3.  I knew there is no way any of us can know for sure, but I truly do not expect that JC will suddenly WIN something!!!  LOL    That is why I keep going in circles as to who will take who to the Final 2!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Oh, for sure @SusieQ_2, I didn't really expect an answer, I just keep proposing what will/could/might happen if Tyler, Kaycee and Angela are the final 3.  I knew there is no way any of us can know for sure, but I truly do not expect that JC will suddenly WIN something!!!  LOL    That is why I keep going in circles as to who will take who to the Final 2!!  

Oh but @123SuzyQ123, how fun would it be if JC did win HOH!  Can you imagine?  What would he do?  You think he's had it with Tyler and would put up him and Angela?  Oh, I would love to see him win just to shake up L6. 

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom, I would love it if JC won and was in the Final 3 mix!  That would shake the other 3 up, for sure!!!  Love it, but cannot see it happening.  JC hasn't won any comps yet, so wouldn't it be something if he finally did --- and right at the exact right time!!    

Trusted Contributor

Although I know L6 will not do it, taking JC to the final 3 or 2 would be perfect.  He is not going to win the endurance Comp to make it to the final 2. He has had no real game play at all so what would he put in his F2 speach.  The only thing he has done is pit people against each other.  I'm not sure any of the 3 are thinking about the jury votes.  Brett seemed to be the only one really thinking about jury votes.

Honored Contributor

Taking JC to the final two could be risky with Brett in the jury possibly rallying votes for JC. Angela's pretty safe to take as the jury hates her, but JC could be a risky option.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!