Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 12: Spoilers and Updates!

And the winner of the POV competition is...Kaycee!

Honored Contributor

Kaycee is building quite the BB resume. I'm not sure anyone beats her in the final two. She's treated everyone well, won lots of comps, hasn't alienated the jury, and seems poised to win if she can make the final two. You never know how a jury will vote, but Kaycee looks like the winner to me.

Angela will occasionally show flashes of humanity. I suspect she's a different person around her trusted friends when she lets her guard down. I just don't see the jury voting for her though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I still think this:

Tyler sitting with Angela as Final 2 ---- Tyler wins.

Tyler sitting with Kaycee as Final 2  ---Kaycee PROBABLY wins

Angela sitting with Kaycee as Final 2  --- Kaycee wins for sure!

So, Kaycee should really be using her brain these next few days!

Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I still think this:

Tyler sitting with Angela as Final 2 ---- Tyler wins.

Tyler sitting with Kaycee as Final 2  ---Kaycee PROBABLY wins

Angela sitting with Kaycee as Final 2  --- Kaycee wins for sure!

So, Kaycee should really be using her brain these next few days!

Agreed, and I just wonder what Tyler will do if he is given the choice.  I will feel sad for Kaycee if Tyler takes Angela, which I wonder if he will.  Will she be the only one he will stay true to his promise or throw her aside for his showmance and argue that he knew that is the only way he would win.

Trusted Contributor

After watching tonight's show I think Angela is just as manipulative as Tyler telling him she has a secret and he must pinky swear to not tell anyone while the camera was recording it no less.  By telling him she is in love with him she puts him on the spot. After stroking her ego all season he of course had to say him too.  Ya, we'll see.  

Respected Contributor

I just cannot see Angela with a Surfer dude outside the BB house. 

The only thing I fault her with is the ugly messages she left for for the evictees.  I think this is one of the few years that I think the ones who deserve to be in final 3 might be.  They all played a good game.  I just would love to see Sam's reaction when she finds out Tyler has played her all season.  

Trusted Contributor

That might just be the final straw that sends Sam over the edge when she finds out Tyler was playing her.  Last night around midnight, she was talking to herself and saying she would get something and smash all the windows and monitors in the house and flee out the side door, or along those lines.  She hides on that winding staircase to eat, in order not to be out in public view while she eats.  She's just a mess, but I sort of feel sorry for her!!

Respected Contributor

I'm okay with KayCee winning.  I actually feel a bit bad for Sam because she really had no idea what she was getting into.

Honored Contributor

Around 11:20 PST Sam said she was smashing all the cameras and using a lead pipe. She then said she was leaving through the parking lot exit. Cameras quickly shifted off her.

I think with being locked in that house for days on end, no sunlight, quitting smoking...it all just got to her.

Honored Contributor

From what I have seen on the feeds JC no longer trusts Tyler. He would vote him out. Kaycee is joined at the hip with Ty and my opinion is she isn't looking at the big picture rather being loyal to Tyler.