Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 12: Spoilers and Updates!

@puttypiesmom wrote:

I'm not really understanding something.  Why didn't Tyler just put up Brett to begin with and then if Angela won she could have just let the nominations stay. No one knew ahead of time that Angela was going to win.  Considering that Tyler and Angela are always pillow talking, you mean to tell me that she didn't tell him at some point put up Brett not JC?  Weird.  

The reason Tyler didn't put Brett up originally was because Brett was operating under the assumption that Kaycee and Angela didn't know he had turned on them.

If Tyler put Brett up originally he would have known his jig was up. Had he won veto he would have come down, stayed in the house, and Sam would have gone home. They wanted to be sure that if he did win the veto he wouldn't know they were on to him. Brett would have gone on pretending he wasn't a traitor and they would have gone pretending they didn't know he had flipped on them.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:
@puttypiesmom wrote:

I'm not really understanding something.  Why didn't Tyler just put up Brett to begin with and then if Angela won she could have just let the nominations stay. No one knew ahead of time that Angela was going to win.  Considering that Tyler and Angela are always pillow talking, you mean to tell me that she didn't tell him at some point put up Brett not JC?  Weird.  

The reason Tyler didn't put Brett up originally was because Brett was operating under the assumption that Kaycee and Angela didn't know he had turned on them.

If Tyler put Brett up originally he would have known his jig was up. Had he won veto he would have come down, stayed in the house, and Sam would have gone home. They wanted to be sure that if he did win the veto he wouldn't know they were on to him. Brett would have gone on pretending he wasn't a traitor and they would have gone pretending they didn't know he had flipped on them.

@SusieQ_2so I take it that JC was in on this with Tyler and Angela although he was a traitor too or did they just assume that JC would most likely not win whereas Brett might.  JC was always the instigator with his conversations with Brett about getting rid of either Kaycee or Angela but I guess Tyler didn't see it that way.  Oh well,  shall be interesting to see how this ends.   Also, JC was always hoping Sam would freak out so everyone would get sick of her and want her gone.  It was Brett who told Sam keep calm at all times or something like that.  

Valued Contributor

It is a shame that Julie can talk trash and gossip about other people in her show The Talk, but takes time off when her husband is busted of the same thing.  Obviously she is not strong enough to handle it, like she is exempt.  Never liked her or the show.  Apparently she had an affair with her womanizer husband while he was married, I guess Karma worked here

Respected Contributor

I actually thought it was pretty brilliant what they did to Brett last night.  I knew something was up when JC had absolutely no reaction when he got nominated.

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli  ....if you read JC and Tyler's conversation later on you would know that JC didnt know what was going on during Brett being evicted.... I believe JC was in shock and hurt that Tyler would betray him.  I had to read the conversations on Jokers to get some understanding.

I think that if Tyler gets to the end that one of the problems he is going to have winning is that he has several people that will feel betrayed.

It is obvious to me that Sam thinks only "good" people should win this game... I had to chuckle when she was talking to Tyler about who to put on the block.  I think she has no conception of what this game is really about.

I also think JC is going to see the "handwriting" on the wall very soon.  He has won nothing and thinks he should win on what?  His social game is sowing seeds of discord and running around like a little kid.

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2 "so I take it that JC was in on this with Tyler and Angela although he was a traitor too or did they just assume that JC would most likely not win whereas Brett might.  JC was always the instigator with his conversations with Brett about getting rid of either Kaycee or Angela but I guess Tyler didn't see it that way.  Oh well,  shall be interesting to see how this ends.   Also, JC was always hoping Sam would freak out so everyone would get sick of her and want her gone.  It was Brett who told Sam keep calm at all times or something like that." @puttypiesmom 

No, what happened last night was an upset within the L6 alliance. JC doesn't even realize L6 exists. He had no idea Brett was part of an alliance that had been working together from early in the game and had promised to be loyal and stay together to final four.

JC is a floater, he had no allegiance to either Angela or Kaycee. He was never a part of L6 nor was he ever really a part of Foutte. He is willing to go with whoever is in control and wherever he feels he is under the radar. 

Honored Contributor

Kaycee better win veto or she will find herself following Brett to jury. No way will Tyler take her to the end; he would have had a better chance against Brett. Is she so naive as to think he will? 

Respected Contributor

@game-on, I didn't read Jokers and I don't have the feeds--I just watched the broadcast last night.  I know a lot does NOT make the broadcast, so it is nice to visit this thread to read the behind the scenes stuff that happens.

Trusted Contributor

I am thinking that if Tyler is lucky enough to make it to the Final 2, he will drag Angela along with him, because.......he knows how many in the Jury HATE her!   Most of them think she is already rich (drives a Range Rover, etc.), and they would never give her the big money!  They will give their vote to anyone who is up against her at the end.  So that automatically gives Tyler the win, if he takes Angela with him. 

Tyler and Angela will eventually have to plot as to how to get rid of Kaycee, after they get rid of JC and Sam.

Kaycee winning just about everything from here on out is the only way she will make it to Final 2.   MY humble opinion.

Trusted Contributor

At this point I hope Kaycee wins the $500k.  I don't like Tyler's seductive way he got all the girls to follow him...stroking their hair, etc just so they'd be loyal.  I also don't believe his and Angela's nesting is anything but one big ruse that will go no where when the show is over.  If he wins I can't seem him sharing any part of his life with her.