Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 12: Spoilers and Updates!

@gardenman wrote:
Some good news. The SSI has finally been approved and will start in October. That means I should be back up and functioning for the next Celebrity BB.

It's about dang time you got some good news!  Congratulations and we will look forward to your daily updates on Celebrity BB.

Respected Contributor

@gardenman, I’m so happy to see your news! 

Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure if this is true but on radaronline they are saying that Julie Chen's contract is up in two weeks and won't be doing Big Brother after this season.  I know she quit The Talk.  Say what you will about her but I will miss her on Big Brother.

Trusted Contributor

@Angels&Ladybugs  ....thanks for your explanation.

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2, you have done a fantastic job stepping in for gardenman this season! Thank you for doing it!

Respected Contributor

I don't think I would miss Julie.  She is only on about once a week. for the evictions.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Someone in the know, help me understand-why would they possibly get rid of Angela when no one in the jury would vote for her?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@buyornot wrote:

Someone in the know, help me understand-why would they possibly get rid of Angela when no one in the jury would vote for her?

Blind loyalty to Tyler.  Kaycee said to her, "Angela what you don't know is that me and Tyler agreed early on to be the final two."  @buyornot

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman

That's great news---so happy for you.  Now we have to get that leg healed.

Frequent Contributor

Just a rambling thought.  Has anyone else noticed that since Julie started using Moonves in her sign-off, the hamsters have been invoking their gratitude to CBS.  I don't recall them ever mentioning CBS in that way before.   I wonder if production has them doing that.  Hmmmm....