Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 10: Spoilers and Updates!

Thanks @SusieQ_2.....   I really want to see JC gone.... he seems to stir up the most ******, to me.... but I guess they have to get the other side out first, huh?

Esteemed Contributor

I used to like JC. After his behavior in the house concerning Tyler he grosses me out. I am ready for him to go.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

As far as I’m concerned they can vote out JC and Angela too.  They are both irritating to me.  JC can’t keep his mouth shut about anything and Angela’s stroking of Tyler for hours in the HOH saying nothing.  That certainly is a wierd couple.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was reading Jokers and had to laugh.  JC and Brett talking about who they want to take out.  Because they win so many competitons?  Or should I assume they have just been throwing them and now the beasts will come out to play when it matters. 

Esteemed Contributor

@game-on wrote:

Thanks @SusieQ_2.....   I really want to see JC gone.... he seems to stir up the most ******, to me.... but I guess they have to get the other side out first, huh?

You're welcome @game-on. Yeah, they would like to get Scottie and Haleigh out before JC. Of course things don't always go as planned.

As for the double eviction it's just hearsay, but there are eight people left in the house and only three Thursdays before the finale so something has to happen. People are saying it's probably not this week because Julie hasn't announced it and they like to get the news out beforehand. I feel like she could announce it on Wednesday's show but I don't know. The rumor mill says the 13th so for now it's just a matter of wait and see.

Honored Contributor

Level 6 has a few hiccups coming up. If Haleigh stays this week and wins HOH, or she wins POV then two of the others will end up on the block. Sam, Brett and JC are the most likely options if Level 6 has any say in the matter. When you start putting up people who think they should be safe, fireworks start. JC seems like he'd take being nominated badly. Sam might not take kindly to it either. Things could start to get shuffled in interesting ways in the near future.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

pLEASE take Hayleigh out this week, she will not hesitate to put angela and tyler up she is a bitter spoiled brat ,don't trust her,she is disgusting how she takes over the h.o.h. room each week,she has no morals,even throws fussie under the bus,can't stand her ,can't you tell ?,i want tyler to win.and i love k.c. next. Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Brett and JC are reportedly talking about making an alliance with Scottie and Sam to target Tyler, Angela, and KC. That could liven things up for a bit. With Tyler not able to play for HOH this coming week it's a good time to take a shot at backdooring him. JC is reportedly jealous of how close Tyler and Angela are and wants them split up.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow @gardenman, that would be a bold move!  They should be careful about mentioning it to Sam though, because she seems pretty loyal to Tyler, from the little bit I see on BBAD and the CBS show.  I don't know if she would tell Tyler what they are planning, but that could be one of the few options they have to get Tyler out before Finals!!   Could get interesting!

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:
Comps always favor certain body types. Shorter, lighter players tend to do better on the wall comps. Bigger players tend to do better on the swinging comps where you hit things. Production tweaks them as much as possible, but some comps are just about impossible for some players. In Britney's first season one of the comps had them dragging a ridiculously large, heavy rope that weighed about as much as Britney. Even Brendan had a hard time with the rope's weight. He said afterwards that it weighed about a hundred pounds.

Yup-I agree! that's why I think it's time for one that would be more in line with JC's abilities.