Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 10: Spoilers and Updates!

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Ok .....here is another weird comment from me, but it bugs me!!  Angela and Kaycee seem to dislike Haleigh a lot, and often they bash her when she is not around.  Therefore, I find it odd that Kaycee slept in the same "saucer" with Haleigh last night in the Have Not room!!!   There appears to be empty beds and "saucers" so I don't get why one would have to sleep with someone they dislike!!!   Forgive me, but I had rather sleep on the floor of the bathroom than in a tiny bed with someone I dislike!!  Call me cray cray.

@123SuzyQ123 Haleigh called Ang the C word early on. She is quite different on the feeds than the CBS show. Poor girl literally eats her nails and hands. She has some serious issues. She is friendly now with KC. I get the impression she is desperate to win. Last night she had no trouble with throwing Fessy under the bus and agreed with Angela at every criticism she had for him. 

Frequent Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

Getting back to the youtube video of Sam straightening Tyler's hair.  Why did Tyler go into the DR?  He wasn't paged but went on his own volition.  He had completely freaked out seeing himself with straight hair and used the f word in rapid sucession about 20 times.  Did he go into the DR because he wanted reassurance from production that he would still be a contender and why would he need their approval over something so trivial as hair after he inappropriately melted down spewing profanity like a 12 year old child.  If production has been grooming him I would think they would be taken aback by that.  When Tyler's hair was "restored" in the next televised episode it looked like a much tighter curl.  I'm sure that the production teams hair and makeup person gave him a perm for Tyler would never trust Sam again with his hair.  In fact, his hair was so tightly curled, there were ringlets in some sections in the back and no I'm not buying it that he was born that way.  Also, quite a bit of the blonde parts were gone.  His continual lamenting that he looked like a woman with his hair straight also was quite odd and showed how insecure he was.  

Now regarding the battle back, Tyler seemed the least enthused about the whole thing and his look on his face read like come on let me just win this already so I can go home with my $500,000.  

It may not have been heard on YouTube, but Tyler did get called into the DR by production on the live feeds. He had just said, "I am not going into the DR like this!" and then they called him in. Everybody laughed and when he came out he said that the DR told him he had to wet it or pull it back because they film some DR sessions out of sequence and it wouldn't be cohesive . Some of the profanity you heard might have come from Sam. She dropped the F bomb about 20 times in the first 10 minutes after she finished his hair.

Honored Contributor

@Angels&Ladybugs wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

Getting back to the youtube video of Sam straightening Tyler's hair.  Why did Tyler go into the DR?  He wasn't paged but went on his own volition.  He had completely freaked out seeing himself with straight hair and used the f word in rapid sucession about 20 times.  Did he go into the DR because he wanted reassurance from production that he would still be a contender and why would he need their approval over something so trivial as hair after he inappropriately melted down spewing profanity like a 12 year old child.  If production has been grooming him I would think they would be taken aback by that.  When Tyler's hair was "restored" in the next televised episode it looked like a much tighter curl.  I'm sure that the production teams hair and makeup person gave him a perm for Tyler would never trust Sam again with his hair.  In fact, his hair was so tightly curled, there were ringlets in some sections in the back and no I'm not buying it that he was born that way.  Also, quite a bit of the blonde parts were gone.  His continual lamenting that he looked like a woman with his hair straight also was quite odd and showed how insecure he was.  

Now regarding the battle back, Tyler seemed the least enthused about the whole thing and his look on his face read like come on let me just win this already so I can go home with my $500,000.  

It may not have been heard on YouTube, but Tyler did get called into the DR by production on the live feeds. He had just said, "I am not going into the DR like this!" and then they called him in. Everybody laughed and when he came out he said that the DR told him he had to wet it or pull it back because they film some DR sessions out of sequence and it wouldn't be cohesive . Some of the profanity you heard might have come from Sam. She dropped the F bomb about 20 times in the first 10 minutes after she finished his hair.

Sam rarely expresses herself without expletives. She is some piece of work...

Trusted Contributor

@Angels&Ladybugs wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@Angels&LadybugsI agree that the viewing audience probably could not hear the page.  Yes, they both used the f word.  I watched the entire segment, saw and heard Tyler's reaction. He hated his hair straight and thought he looked like a woman and spewed out his childish f bombs in rapid succession.  

Esteemed Contributor

Nominations are getting pretty late in the day these past few weeks. For some it's actually late evening. Anyway, the nominations are in, and just as @gardenman predicted, Scottie and Haleigh are the nominees. 

Tyler wants Haleigh out. Angela and Brett want Scottie out. I was going to say who will win that battle but let's not get ahead of ourselves...we still have the pov competition tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

My suspicion is that Scottie goes unless he wins POV. He's a little too sketchy for everyone but Tyler. They know who/what Haleigh is, but Scottie is something of an enigma. Tyler wants Haleigh gone since she wants him gone, but the rest of the house may just want Haleigh to stay to take out Tyler for them. If either Scottie or Haleigh wins POV, the replacement nominee could be interesting. Someone Tyler's promised loyalty to would have to go on the block and that could be trouble for Tyler.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11....I hope Tyler does sue CBS.... as far as I am concerned it can be considered as se*ual assault.

Honored Contributor

@game-on wrote:

@Trinity11....I hope Tyler does sue CBS.... as far as I am concerned it can be considered as se*ual assault.

According to CBS @game-on they brought both of them into the Diary Room and neither one of them wanted to do anything about what happened. I suspect they had them sign something so they could not take action.

Esteemed Contributor

Just getting a quick post in after getting home from farmers market and taking off to pick up pup at the groomer to say veto players were picked and joining Tyler, Scottie and Haleigh will be JC, Kaycee, and Sam. 

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful first day of September! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

KC just won the power of veto. It will be interesting to see if she uses it....