Esteemed Contributor

Big Brother 20: Week 10: Spoilers and Updates!

Welcome to the BB thread for week 10!

This week had its share of both exciting moments combined with slow, dragging days. The veto competition they showed on last night's episodes was one of the funniest I can remember. It was the infamous veto that took 10 hours to film! JC getting hit in his private parts and saying it had extinguished all signs of life on this twin planets still has me laughing. I'm still a little nauseated when I think of them catching those slimy squids in their mouths. What type of revolting substance were they covered in? So much better them than us. Am I right? Smiley Very Happy

Tonight the excitement continues as we look forward to finding out who will be returning to the house. Will it be Bayleigh, Rockstar, Scottie, or Fessy? And who will win the coveted title of HoH? Will this be the week Foutte finally gets a L6 alliance member out of house and into the jury?

Grab your snacks and settle back. This should be a good show! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 10: Spoilers and Updates!

I would really like to see Scottie beat Fessy for the return.   I just think it would be a haha/karma moment.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Scottie is still an idiot. "I want to work with Tyler." Yeah, that'll work. I thought he'd be a bit smarter now, but no.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I would really like to see Scottie beat Fessy for the return.   I just think it would be a haha/karma moment.  Woman LOL

Your wish has been granted m'lady, lol. Smiley Happy

The winner of the Battle Back competition is...Scottie!

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Your wish has been granted m'lady, lol. Smiley Happy

The winner of the Battle Back competition is...Scottie!

Yay!!!!  Thanks for the update, @SusieQ_2!

Trusted Contributor

Funny what great actors they all were considering Hayleigh was the only one happy about the battle back.  All those phonies acting like Scottie was their old buddy.  Scottie definitely has some unfinished business with JC.  Noticed in JC's farewell speech to Fessy that he referred to him as his muppet.....I hope Fessy sees all the times he called him his big dumb puppet.  

Frequent Contributor

Gardenman or SusieQ_2, have you heard who is the America’s most favorite and least favorite player this year? I’m curious to see where Haileigh and Fessy land on that list. I think JC overplayed his hand yesterday with Tyler and possibly Brett. I wouldn’t is be surprised to see him go home sometime soon. He is very entertaining tho.
Esteemed Contributor

The HOH comp started sometime after 10:30pm and may have been called the HOH Pie Shop. I think it was meant to resemble a fair or carnival. Off to the side was a food cart with hamburgers, hot dogs, cotton candy, and other carnival cuisine.

Each houseguest stood on a small disc suspended by a hanging rope which they had to hang on to. They were rotated slowly in a large circle but each person's disk rotated as well. As the competition continued, they were spun into a giant cherry pie shaped punching bag that got some red slimy substance on them when they bumped into it. For anyone familiar with BB17, this was the same type of comp that Johnny Mac won to re-enter the house. He didn't win HOH but he was the last juror to fall making him the winner of the Buy Back.

The first few minutes were uneventful but some of them were saying they felt like throwing up after about five minutes. Next they started getting sprayed by giant bottles of ketchup and mustard. They said the mustard was banana flavored, yum! After more spinning, more sprays, and a dusting of feathers--complete with the sounds of clucking chickens-- the discs begin to spin a little faster. 

Falling order was JC first (and quickly) followed around 20 minutes later by Sam and then Scottie. About 10 min later Kaycee starts to vomit but hangs on. Next down is Brett followed by Kaycee. 

The only two left hanging on are Tyler and Haleigh. Their arms are aching, they feel like throwing up, and players on the sidelines are offering encouragement "It's only temporary! Hang on!" The giant pie hits Haleigh and she yells "Can you hit me harder next time? I want all you got!" Next rotation she hits the pie and falls. The winner and new HOH is...Tyler!

Haleigh is on the ground and Tyler comes over to give her a hug. They can barely stand up for all the slime and head into the house for showers. All in all the comp lasted somewhere between an hour to an hour and a half.

Honored Contributor

@Lilypad1 wrote:
Gardenman or SusieQ_2, have you heard who is the America’s most favorite and least favorite player this year? I’m curious to see where Haileigh and Fessy land on that list. I think JC overplayed his hand yesterday with Tyler and possibly Brett. I wouldn’t is be surprised to see him go home sometime soon. He is very entertaining tho.

Tyler is living atop the ratings on the sites I check, while Haleigh and Fessy are the least popular of the active houseguests. It's kind of hard to root for Fessy when he's that stupid of a player. Swaggy and Bayleigh have been at the very bottom pretty much the whole season followed by Rockstar. The top four spots are typically the four Level 6 players (Tyler, KC, Angela and Brett.) JC and Sam hover somewhere in the middle.

I anticipate the nominees being Scottie and Haleigh with Scottie the target. JC is wearing out his welcome and Tyler and Brett seem to have figured out his manipulative ways, so he could be leaving soon.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Did anyone else see/hear about JC kissing Tyler while he slept Tuesday evening?  Apparently, production had to call JC into the DR to tell him to cut it out. 

Thank you all for the updates!