Esteemed Contributor

Big Brother 20: FINALE: Spoilers and Updates!

Welcome to the Big Brother thread for Season 20's Finale episode! 

It's been a long, slow, week for the houseguests and I can't even imagine how excited they must be to have finally made it to the end!

Our thread has always been transparent in that we share spoilers so I'm not worried about saying that our F2 will be Tyler and Kaycee! Their Coast to Coast alliance, made early in the game and sheltered within L6, survived the entireity of the game and has  secured them first and second place. I wonder if they're having a hard time taking it all in.

This has been such a great season of Big Brother.  Thank you to everyone who has offered such kind words to me for simply giving us a place to land each week. It was my sincere pleasure. Next season, whether it be celebrity or BB21, we can look forward to Gardenman being back with his daily updates. To everyone who participated with their thoughts and opinions, and to those who followed along as the weeks went by, I thank you! You made this so fun and I Heart you all! 

So for the last time this season, grab your snacks, your beverages, and settle in as we find out who will be crowned the winner of Big Brother season 20!!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: FINALE: Spoilers and Updates!

I only watched on Thursdays & knew weeks ago if Kaycee was in the final 2 she'd win. Her win was upstaged by the engagement...you just know those 2 humble souls are going to last forever.

Esteemed Contributor

I am on the west coast so not on yet. What engagement!?!?!?
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm very happy that Kaycee won and poor Angela because when Sam told her that she was played by Tyler and lulled into a false sense of security, yep, that's exactly how many felt!!  When Julie made the announcement that the two had professed their love to one another, Tyler looked mortified and very embarrassed simply stating that he wishes for more time with Anglea.  He's got $75k now and $25k of that he didn't deserve IMO but America voted and gave it to him. Don't know why Brett was in the running for favorite houseguest but it seems that America voted for just the attractive people in the house with the gorgeous Hayleigh a runner up too, very shallow.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:
Thanks!

Oh darn I'm sorry if my post about the winner & engagement ruined the show for you & others, I simply wasn't thinking about the time delay. The couple have such big egos & spent little time together so the engagement seemed forced & silly. I logged off after posting so missed your question but see someone was smart & answered it with a spoiler.

Honored Contributor

It was a good season. I figured KC would win over Tyler. The Swaggy C and Bayleigh nonsense was a joke. Haleigh made the top three due to a very generous edit by CBS. I was just happy Rockstar wasn't in the top three for AFP.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Scottie is still a baby and a idiot.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for taking over for gardenman.

You did a super job.

Respected Contributor

Wow, that vote was close.   

I will have to agree with @SusieQ_2--this was a pretty great season overall and I think the right person won.

Again, many thanks to @SusieQ_2--I was pretty worried that we wouldn't have our great discussions, but you did a fantastic job.  I would also like to mention @gardenman and how happy I am that things shifted in your direction in the last few weeks.  I continue to pray for your full healing of the stupid leg and look forward to your recaps this winter.