Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: FINALE: Spoilers and Updates!

I thought the finale was pretty good. Not to sound negative, but I thought there were some easy fixes they could have done to improve it starting with the amount of time they spent on the final HoH competitions. Too much time was wasted on seeing them fly around in space packs for pt.1 and waaaay to much time watching Kaycee and JC getting the names wrong, climbing, and crashing to the ground in pt.2 only to see JC lose by seconds. They had to have time for pt.3 since it's done live so moving parts 1 & 2 to Sunday night's episode would be so much better.

The way they rushed their answers and then gave both only 45 seconds to sum up their entire game was insane. It wasn't too bad for Kaycee who pretty much said the same thing every time she spoke but I would have liked to hear Tyler break down his strategy a bit more. Considering they hadn't even figured out L6, I think the jury would have been blown away to find out all the moves he made.

In the end I wasn't surprised the vote was so close. I think some of them had a hard time deciding who to choose. Not taking anything away from Kaycee but I was happy to see three of the four votes for Tyler were from some of the best players in the game--other than the very best which were Kaycee and Tyler. I wasn't at all surprised that Tyler and Brett got the most votes for AFP. Tyler's gameplay all season was amazing to watch and Brett was so fun to watch on the feeds. 

I couldn't believe CBS gave Swaggy C airtime to propose, and not to gossip (lol), but it's being widely speculated on social media that Bayleigh is pregnant. I don't know if that's true so if it's not please forget I said it. If it is true, don't forget where you heard it. JK!Smiley Very Happy

So much love (or so many youthful hormones) filled the BB house this year. Bayleigh and Swaggy, Haleigh and Fessy (they say it's the real deal), Tyler and Angela, and let's not forget Brett and Winston (jk!). I actually like the Tyler/Ang coupling and feel like they could be good for each other. She seems so regimented in her life and her feelings and he is such a positive, free spirit. They could bring out the best in each other and for the time being will be living together right here in So Cal! I don't know if any of these couples will last. For now they're just figuring it all out so best of luck to all them.

Did everyone see the backyard interviews? If not you should check them out, they were so fun to watch. 

In the end, I wasn't jumping up & down but I was still very happy with the outcome. We had two really deserving finalists who are both so sweet and likable I'd be proud to be their mama! That doesn't always happen so I'm super grateful for a really good season. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I could see Tyler and/or Kaycee being on one of CBS other shows like Survivor or TAR. They are good at comps. I was pleased with this Season of BB. Just glad JC was not in the final 2.

Trusted Contributor

To answer the question of Bayleigh's pregnancy she answered it on twitter.  She was pregnant and had a miscarriage in the jury house so she's asking everyone to be kind. 

Trusted Contributor

THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST BIG BROTHERS in along ,long time, I was for tyler from the beginning,he is one of the best players ever, the nicest,and a good guy, I loved the romance between him and angela, I could see the love in her eyes when she looked at him,and when she whispered in his ear that she loved him, oh my I just cried, it was so real.they took it slow and didn't let animal instincts take over, did not like swaggy or bayleigh,less than two weeks ,no that was disgusting, I may be old fashion but thats not love that is lust. 

I had an idea that the proposal was going to happen,it was wrong to take away the time for Tyler and K.c to give there speech, so rude of b.b. to let that happen,he is a publicity hog and hope I never see them again.Loved k.c. and was ok with her winning ,but did feel that Tyler was better, he did win americas favorite and he was so shocked and grateful,I do hope to see him somewhere in the future.enjoyed this years b.b. tremendously.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

It was a good season in that everyone wanted to win. Last year saw nearly everyone trying to help Paul win. That wasn't fun to watch. This year they all fought to win themselves. Hopefully, we'll see more seasons like this going forward.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:
It was a good season in that everyone wanted to win. Last year saw nearly everyone trying to help Paul win. That wasn't fun to watch. This year they all fought to win themselves. Hopefully, we'll see more seasons like this going forward.

I agree with you about this season.  However, as you know I was a huge fan of Paul and wanted him to win.  But yes, I'd prefer that everyone is playing to win.

O/T  How is the next Sara X coming along?

O/T   I know you are super into the NFL but did you happen to watch the Ohio State vs Penn State game last night.  It was a nailbiter and of course I was thrlled with the outcome but I imagine you were rooting for Penn State?

Honored Contributor

@sabra

I have two sequels to Sara written and sitting on my computer along with a couple of other stories. This broken leg has given me lots of writing time. The first Sara sequel is loosely modeled on the last primary season where a Bernie Sanders type character (Benjamin Schwartz in the novel) is making big inroads and may eclipse the party's preferred candidate (Shelby Johnson in the novel) so Sara is hired to remove him from the race. Things take a few unexpected turns and Sara ends up uniting with Benjamin and they take down Shelby Johnson and her backers who'd tried to have Benjamin killed.

In book three of the Sara series, Benjamin has won the presidency, but the established powers in DC aren't happy with him and conspire to force him from office and replace him with someone they find more suitable. (Book three of the series may be my favorite of the three.) Sara intervenes to keep Benjamin in power and expose the corruption.

I've also more or less finished a book titled "The Ten Thousand" about a future society where only ten thousand book titles are allowed to be in print at any time. We follow a young government trained writer who is led to a secret library where many now banned books are available and he learns the truth about the global government there and becomes part of a rebellion against the government using his skills as a writer to help topple the government.

Finally, I've written a story called "Project GEE" where the GEE stands for God's eyes and ears. In it a physicist has developed the ability to determine the exact state of an atom at multiple times and from that data has created a computer model that lets him see and hear anything that has ever happened. He soon discovers that the kidnapping of a Senator's daughter was part of a plot by the CIA and that leads to a showdown between him and the government.

I was a Penn State fan, but I'm one of many who completely disagree with how they treated Joe Paterno. They largely lost me as a fan after that. USC is my favorite college team to root for these days.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

You certainly have done alot of writing while nursing that leg.  All those books sound great and I can't wait until I can buy them. I assume at some point in time they will be available from Amazon.

I agree with you about Paterno.

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2, thanks so much for the shout out. No one has ever noticed that I'm not around! It was sweet of you.

*I've been working so much, and just didn't have it in me to post.

As far as the outcome of BB, I'm with @tucka, and felt that Tyler deserved the win. Sure, Kaycee is nice & came on strong at the end, competition-wise, but she wasn't a very interesting player at all - as evidenced by the zing from Zingbot!

Tyler played hard from the beginning, and juggled so many alliances! He did slow down once he fell for Angela, but I still feel that he deserved to win far more than Kaycee.

So, another season has come and gone. @SusieQ_2, you did a phenomenal job, and it was much appreciated! Thanks from the bottom of my Heart

It was great to see everyone come together here to share their thoughts, so thanks one and all!

@gardenman, your new books sound fascinating, so thanks for sharing that info.

You've got a lot of people behind you here, rooting for your full recovery!

See you all next season!

Heart

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@SusieQ_2, thanks so much for the shout out. No one has ever noticed that I'm not around! It was sweet of you.

*I've been working so much, and just didn't have it in me to post.

As far as the outcome of BB, I'm with @tucka, and felt that Tyler deserved the win. Sure, Kaycee is nice & came on strong at the end, competition-wise, but she wasn't a very interesting player at all - as evidenced by the zing from Zingbot!

Tyler played hard from the beginning, and juggled so many alliances! He did slow down once he fell for Angela, but I still feel that he deserved to win far more than Kaycee.

So, another season has come and gone. @SusieQ_2, you did a phenomenal job, and it was much appreciated! Thanks from the bottom of my Heart

It was great to see everyone come together here to share their thoughts, so thanks one and all!

@gardenman, your new books sound fascinating, so thanks for sharing that info.

You've got a lot of people behind you here, rooting for your full recovery!

See you all next season!

Heart

@sabatini, thank you for coming back to let us know you're okay! I try to keep tabs on our BB fans and garden girls and there are those whose absence is most definitely noticed (like yours for example!). Your posts had become infrequent (yes, nosy me checked on you, lol), so I got concerned especially when you didn't comment on the finale. I'm really happy to hear you're doing well and don't let those people work you so hard--especially during BB season! 

I thought Tyler deserved to win too so I was very happy when he won AFP. He really was one of the best players we've seen in a very long time and made the season fun to watch week after week. Take care and I hope to see you when Celebrity BB starts! Smiley Happy