Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: FINALE: Spoilers and Updates!

I could not believe the engagement!  No way do I think that the two of them are ready or mature enough to be married.

As for who would win .... I thought Kaycee would but when I listened to what Tyler said... I thought he had a good chance... and thus the vote was close.  

I felt JC being there at the end was a result of his constant lying and at the end a fluke.... he was one of the slimiest contestants I remember.  I am so glad I dont have to see him again!

I didnt miss Paul at all!!  I loved this season!  

I enjoyed our posting here together.  Thanks to everyone who posted with me.  

Trusted Contributor

An excellent season!   Wishing/hoping all upcoming seasons are as good!  Thanks to all for your opinions and updates along the way.

Trusted Contributor

One thing that cracked me up last night was Faysal's facial expression when Angela told the Jury group about level 6.  He looked shocked and still hadn't figured out that there was another alliance out there.  Such an idiot.

Trusted Contributor

It'll be fun to see which couples will be on Amazing Race.  Will it be Fessy and Hayleigh? Tyler and Angela? Swaggy C and Bayleigh?  Stay tuned!  I think Bayleigh became marriage material for Swaggy C when he saw she came from a well to do family and I also think they don't think he's good enough for her.    

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The right person won because like she said.....she didn't make promises she knew she couldn't keep.  I was surprised though that Brett voted for Tyler and interesting that JC as well who probably at that point was stinging a bit because Kaycee didn't choose him.  

Trusted Contributor

Great show last night.  When it ended I was going to comment but only SuzieQ-2 had posted and I didn't want to spoil anything for those that hadn't seen it yet.  I love the spoilers on here however I do not want to see them on finale show(s).  The outcome was as expected and I was thrilled Tyler got the $25,000.  He worked hard for that IMO. Bayleigh and Swaggy engaged??? Give me a break.  I give it a 5% chance.  Same for Angela and Tyler. Now if Tyler had won $500,000 the percentage would go up quite a bit.  Haleigh and Fessy might make it - they are a cute couple. This was a great season and I hope the next one is just as good.

I enjoyed everyone's comments on here this season!

Trusted Contributor

@sabraWhen the tiltle of a thread contains the word spoilers that is the green light to post spoilers. 

I don't watch the feeds or read from the jokerwebsite so when information meaning  - spoilers - was being posted ahead of the actual show.....I stayed away because I didn't want to know. 

Easy to understand, yes?  And I don't fault anyone for posting spoilers on a thread designed for it.  

Trusted Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@sabraWhen the tiltle of a thread contains the word spoilers that is the green light to post spoilers. 

I don't watch the feeds or read from the jokerwebsite so when information meaning  - spoilers - was being posted ahead of the actual show.....I stayed away because I didn't want to know. 

Easy to understand, yes?  And I don't fault anyone for posting spoilers on a thread designed for it.  

I understand how that works, especially since I used to do one thread every week for The Amazing Race.  Been coming on here for Big Brother since gardenman started doing it many years ago.  I was just stating I don't like to read them on finale night(s) for any shows. Occasionally someone will accidentally click on it and then be upset that there was a spoiler. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've been noticing that @sabatini has been missing for a while now. She's been a BB fan for a long time but hasn't commented much lately. Her absence is worrisome. 

@Sabitini, if you're out there reading this it would be great if you could check in and let us know how you're doing. I've missed you! 

Esteemed Contributor

All in all a good season. I am not great at thanking the host of threads like these but even if I am in too much of a hurry to even heart I do thank you the host. Original and fill ins.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.