Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

I feel as you do kaybee but haven't commented on it. I was concerned it would only derail the thread.
Super Contributor

On 9/25/2014 occasional rain said: I feel as you do kaybee but haven't commented on it. I was concerned it would only derail the thread.

I haven't participated on this thread much this season because of it and I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one offended.

Super Contributor

You know, couldn't you just say that you disagree without calling me a bigot? I've stated as plainly as I could WHY I feel the way I do, and still...

You have absolutely no idea what people have gone through in their lives. I'd never rip you part if you feel something that I don't particularly feel. Thanks.

Once again I think I need to take an extended break from the boards

Regular Contributor

It isn't just here, on this board, that people objected to Frankie's behavior. There has been a large public outcry that has nothing to due with his sexuality or pink hair. I was prepared to like him at first...until his after hours, unedited behavior showed who he really is. The fact that many people don't enjoy seeing someone profiting from that type of behavior does not make any one a bigot. I am more concerned with those who think some of the comments he made were okay.

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 iam4truth said:

You know, couldn't you just say that you disagree without calling me a bigot? I've stated as plainly as I could WHY I feel the way I do, and still...

You have absolutely no idea what people have gone through in their lives. I'd never rip you part if you feel something that I don't particularly feel. Thanks.

Once again I think I need to take an extended break from the boards

No! Don't leave! We need you on Survivor and TAR! Your life experiences are respected and cared about by almost everyone here. Don't let the few keep you from the many Smiley Happy

It's absurd and insulting to accuse us of prejudice for disliking that mean, nasty, OTT, vile, egocentric, inappropriate, misogynistic freak. I suppose they thought the criticism of Colton Cumbie on his first season of Survivor was also bias?

Some people see bigotry everywhere. SOMETIMES A JERK IS JUST A JERK.

Contributor

iam4truth, I am truly sorry for what you had to go through. Whenever I had a question about BB you were always the first to answer. Thank you. Don't leave.

Suzy

Respected Contributor

IAM4TRUTH.......get your behind back here....any post that starts out with " I feel bad for GARDENMAN.....thread ruined by regulars bigotry" is obviously written by an uninformed bozo. Gardenman's justifiable and warranted dislike of the despicable, woman hating, deviant Frankie is very well documented...And, as Karsa pointed out, our disdain for this putrid pink piece of trash is shared by 100's of thousands of thinking, informed people .....regardless of their sexual orientation. I don't play the "you can't be critical or dislike someone because they are___________" game....a scumbag is a scumbag.......so, UN-hermit yourself and get back here PRONTO !
Respected Contributor

IAM4TRUTH.......just a comment ,in re: to Post #79 ,directed just to you. I would never pry into your business but from things that you have posted I have detected pain and sadness. There are posters on this BB who would NEVER throw that up to you .....posters who would never intentionally hurt you. I am one of them. I cannot undo what has been done but maybe, in some small way, I (we) can make you feel a little less afraid, a little less alone. Try to take a small leap of faith and let us try. DANKY
Valued Contributor

Just because one doesn't like someone who happens to be gay does not make one a bigot. Puh-leeze. Frankie's behavior has been disgusting and many people find him very unlikable.
Valued Contributor

Donny will be on The Bold and the Beautiful on October 30 and 31. It will be a riff on how he was perceived in the BB house...this is from the t.v. guide article..... "We're going to have fun with all the speculations about Donny's 'real' career and it'll involve a lot of costume changes," hints the soap's supervising producer Casey Kasprzyk, a longtime Big Brother fan who has also hired twelve other Big Brother houseguests for roles on the soap's Halloween episode. That roster includes BB16 players Amber, Zach, Cody, Caleb, Nicole, Hayden and Devin, plus past Big Brother favorites Brendon, Rachel, Elissa, Jeff and Jordan. "We were only limited by time and budget," Kasprzyk says. "Otherwise, we would have invited even more houseguests. This was a season of terrific personalities."