Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

Thank you gardenman for another year of play by play. Your daily blogs made an otherwise bad season enjoyable. If not for your words on what the hamster's should be doing I might of given up watching them!
Super Contributor

I did feel bad for Zach when he found out about Team America, though. Especially the Sabateur challenge that he took all the abuse on... I wish there was a prize for him. Smiley Sad

Contributor

tucka, Julie said Derrick would be on The Talk tomorrow. She said nothing about Frankie being on so it was probably just a rumor. Wait till you see the HGs faces when Derrick told them he was a policeman.

Valued Contributor

Gman, thank you again for making this season much more entertaining than the actual shows. And thanks to all who posted and made this thread so much fun. I giggled my way through the posts.

I was surprised by two things in tonight's show. First, I didn't expect Christine to vote for Derrick. I guess she felt betrayed by Cody. Secondly, I thought Skanky Frankie, aka the little pink dirt ball, would have been in the running for AFP. I wonder what happened to all his sister's fans. Obviously, America firguered out what a loser he really is.

Goodbye for this season. It's been fun, and I hope to see you all next summer.

Contributor

Tucka, Frankie is scheduled to be on THE TALK tomorrow. I was surprised that Julie didn't mention him when she said that Derrick will be on the show tomorrow. I wish they would have Donny on too as the winner of America's Favorite Houseguest.

I am thrilled with the results tonight! So happy that Derrick won, but even more thrilled that Donny won America's Favorite. I know both of them can really use the money, and they are both so deserving of it.

I've enjoyed reading all of the posts here, and I thank Gardenman and everyone who contributed their thoughts and shared information with all of us.

Just wanted to add that on THE TALK's web page, it says that Frankie will be on the show, but doesn't mention that the BB winner will be on also. I'm glad Frankie won't be getting all of the attention.

Super Contributor

I watched some of the backyard interviews. Frankie was beyond ridiculous. He said something about having to do a video about Post traumatic Big Brother, where he had to talk about reentry into th real world and food that isn't slop. And the cold have not room. He clearly forgot that we, um... watched the show and heard all about why he couldn't be a have not. And knew all about the fresh salmon and white fish production provided for him every day... And about the extra blankets he got (when nobody else did) the one and only time he was a have not.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

He talked up the whole "Mogul" thing when he was asked why he considered himself a mogul, LOL. I had to stop watching because the camera person couldn't stand still and I was getting sea sick.

Respected Contributor

Well actually Donnie won $40,000 when you add in the $15,000 he won from the secret challenges at $5,000 a pop. Honestly, I didn't think that was very fair and especially that the jury was not told until after they voted. I think Cody was a nicer person than Derrick and all things considered should have won but I'm glad he at least won $50,000.

Valued Contributor

I am thrilled that Donny won Americas favorite player and thrilled too that the pink nightmare wasn't even in the top 3. Cody was nuts to take Derrick. Nuts! Cost him $450 thousand dollars. Anyway thank you so much Gardenman for your updates. Your sense of humor had me laughing out loud so many times. They made my day and I can't wait til next year to start reading them again. This is a fun board and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts and opinions.
Regular Contributor

On 9/24/2014 shamalamadingdong4 said:

Gman, thank you again for making this season much more entertaining than the actual shows. And thanks to all who posted and made this thread so much fun. I giggled my way through the posts.

I was surprised by two things in tonight's show. First, I didn't expect Christine to vote for Derrick. I guess she felt betrayed by Cody. Secondly, I thought Skanky Frankie, aka the little pink dirt ball, would have been in the running for AFP. I wonder what happened to all his sister's fans. Obviously, America firguered out what a loser he really is.

Goodbye for this season. It's been fun, and I hope to see you all next summer.

Cody blew his vote with Christine when he said his biggest move was getting her out. The look on her face! LOL

I was so thrilled and surprised that the end was what we wanted....Frankie left in the dust despite his famous family and someone else getting AFP. I felt so bad for Zach when he realized how he was toyed with...I voted for Donny and am glad he won, but almost wish that Zach won as Donny did get the other prizes.

In all, the season was made a little bit better by what happened last night!

Honored Contributor

Poor Cody. Pretty much every juror has told him he'd have won if he took Victoria. Derrick did a great job of brain washing the poor kid over the last couple of weeks though, so until the jury questions started he thought he had a chance. Once he started to hear from the jurors though it became apparent they favored Derrick.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!