Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

On 9/25/2014 iam4truth said:

Bigotry? Are you implying that those of us who dislike Frankie, dislike him simply because he is gay? Or flamboyant? My reasons for disliking him have absolutely NOTHING to do with EITHER. My life was utterly and completely destroyed by some of the issues that Frankie joked about. Absolutely shattered to the point that I am basically a hermit in my own house. I'm terrified ALL the time. I wont go further than that because it is none of your business. I'm just saying that to say that I have my own very real and very VALID reasons to be sensitive to the things Frankie did.

It wouldn't matter to me if he were a straight man who did and said exactly the same things. That's not being a bigot. That's just being ANGRY. Seeing someone who was able to act that way - AND GET REWARDED FOR IT. If he hasdbeen called on his actions, if it had been addressed in some way, then I could have let this go a long time ago. Nothing bugs me more than seeing someone like him get accolades and glorified. It's a slap in the face.

4truth you said it better than I could, I think this person just wanted to try and stir up controversy, most of us liked Frankie the first few days, then the real Frankie showed up and that did it,thank you for your response.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/25/2014 iam4truth said:

You know, couldn't you just say that you disagree without calling me a bigot? I've stated as plainly as I could WHY I feel the way I do, and still...

You have absolutely no idea what people have gone through in their lives. I'd never rip you part if you feel something that I don't particularly feel. Thanks.

Once again I think I need to take an extended break from the boards

please don't let them drive you away,love hearing from you. tucksa.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/26/2014 Karsa said:

It isn't just here, on this board, that people objected to Frankie's behavior. There has been a large public outcry that has nothing to due with his sexuality or pink hair. I was prepared to like him at first...until his after hours, unedited behavior showed who he really is. The fact that many people don't enjoy seeing someone profiting from that type of behavior does not make any one a bigot. I am more concerned with those who think some of the comments he made were okay.

amen Karsa,again you said it well thank you. tucka.

Valued Contributor

Hmmm, if disliking someone who puts his hands on people and makes disgusting comments about rape is a bigot, then yes, I'm a bigot. I called him a little pink dirt ball because that's exactly what he is, and I refuse to feel badly about it. The man is revolting.

iam4truth, please stay around. I really enjoyed your posts, and I hope to see you again for the next season.

Respected Contributor

TUCKA...SHAMA...KARSA...OR..And ALL THE Others who have posted (or not) here..........Iam4truth started a thread in the entertainment category simply called DANKY ( who's more special than I .....LOL ) .Please join us, when and if you have the inclination, for general chit chat and TV stuff... LoriLori also has a Survivor thread.
Respected Contributor

SHAMA.....guess what ? You left a post on the Danky thread before midnight last night and as of this minute it is gone !!
Honored Contributor

On 9/26/2014 occasional rain said: It had nothing to do with disliking him, his behavior, or his comments. Ninety % of those posting disliked him and his behavior including me. It had to do with the unfortunite names he was called by some posters and their crude posts concerning his orientation.

ED, Aaryn, Andy, Spencer and Gina Marie were vilified. Marcellus was not. What does that prove? People judge the contestants as individuals and not representatives of their race, ethnicity or sexual orientation.

Frankie put himself in play, in a big way. Even if they wanted him Bold & Beautiful couldn't have asked Frankie, not because he's gay but because he's an incredible camera ho who is always mugging for the camera, always trying to steal the spotlight from everyone else.

Honored Contributor

Little late at the party. but Derrick was the best player of BB16. Mr. Mongal was one of the most annoying players this season. I liked Christina at the beignning, but then changed to liking Nicole and Derrick. Good season, overall. Now onto Survivor.

Valued Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Danky said: SHAMA.....guess what ? You left a post on the Danky thread before midnight last night and as of this minute it is gone !!

Thanks, Danky. That's probably because I called an unkind poster here some rather unflattering names. ??

Respected Contributor

Ariana Grande on tonight's season premiere of Saturday Night Live.....Maybe they'll spoof Frankie.