Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

And the end is here! Nothing much seems to have changed overnight. The two guys seem intent on taking each other which leaves Victoria cast off to the side. She was asking Derrick what kind of jury question she should ask Cody, so she's seemingly happy with that. About the only chance she'll get to the final two is if one of the two guys wakes up and decides to make their own life easier and take her.

This will ultimately go down as a lost season of Big Brother. They had a pretty good cast, but their stupid BOTB twist made all of the girls expendable and made for a very, very predictable and boring season. Hopefully they'll learn from this and get more back to the basics next year.

Who will win between Derrick and Cody? Derrick's clearly played the best game, but will Caleb and Frankie accept that they were bit players in Derrick's game and not the masterminds? It takes five votes to win. I could easily see Christine voting for Cody to win. Assuming he's not up against Victoria I could see Hayden and Nicole voting for Derrick. Would Donny still be holding a grudge over his Team America guys for getting rid of him? I would be. That could easily throw his vote to Cody. He knows Derrick is the reason he got evicted. I suspect the vote will be 8-1 or 9-0 for Derrick to win. He deserves to win as he's played the best game, but he's had a ton of help along the way.

If Victoria should somehow find herself in the final two she could get a good number of votes if she could string together a coherent speech and the jury was very bitter. Does she deserve to win? No. Could she? Possibly. We'll see what happens tonight.

The live feeds will go dark most of the day today as they prep the house for the finale. Pretty much everything is packed up and the house guests are dying to get out of there. Tomorrow this time they'll be getting back to normal. One of the odd quirks is that most former house guests say the hardest thing they have to adjust to is how dark the rest of the world is. The BB house is kept unnaturally bright for the cameras and when they get back out in hotels and their homes, the rooms all seem very dark in comparison and they're always turning on lights. They also typically have a panic attack or two when they realize they don't have their mics on and will start to look for them before realizing they no longer need them.

On tonight's show we'll see the first two stages of the final HOH comp, then the live final stage. Then goodbye to one of the house guests. Then the jury round table where they talk about who deserves to win. Then the jury will question the final two. Then they'll have the jury vote and Derrick will be announced as the winner. Then Julie will likely announce that Frankie was America's Favorite Player (Yeah, Frankie you might just want to check the BB forums around the web before getting too excited about that.) Donny and Zach should still be in the running for that, but given the final edit they gave Frankie on his way out the door, production clearly favors him and since they count/collect the votes, Frankie is likely to win. Then this season will be over and done with and we can look forward to next season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

I'm afraid you are right about the AFP vote. I'll watch and hope that Donny or Zach get it, but I wont hold my breath. We all know he wasn't Americas favorite. But somehow the way pinky's brain works, if he gets it he will probably believe that he earned it no matter what all the posts to the contrary say.

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to tonight's episode, or dreading it. I really hope that we will get to see a decent amount of the jury house - and I DON'T mean after pinky got there. I mean ALL of them. *sigh*

Contributor

gardenman, can't thank you enough for your fabulous posts this season. I will miss reading them every morning. You literally had me screaming with laughter. Good luck with your book. If you're ever in Philly promoting it please let us know. I too think Derrick will win, liked him from the beginning,and praying my boy, Donny wins the $25,000. Love him.

Do they "debrief" the HG after coming out of such a sheltered environment? Do they tell them everything that has been going on? I would imagine that there would be some kind of adjustment to the outside world after they leave.

Again, gardenman, thanks for brightening our days with your humor.

Suzy

GO EAGLES!

Super Contributor

Well another season come and gone. Yes, Derrick should win and I 'm sure he will. Gardenman, thank you for all your posts this year. You were great and I looked forword to them first thing every morning. Thanks to everyone for all your posts. I enjoyed reading the different opinions. Love BB and look forward to it every summer. Voted for Donnie for AFP. Hope he wins. Bye, all! See you next summer.
Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed posting with all of my big brother fellow posters here.... enjoyed all of the banter.... will look forward to next year. Hopefully I will see you all on other threads....

Respected Contributor

I didn't think BB was that bad this season but I do hope they leave out the double HOH next time. I don't have a favorite to win but I would pick Derrick over Cody.

Can't wait for Survivor to start.

Contributor

Thank you all soo soo much for all your posts and comments. GMan, as others have said, I looked forward to your daily posts every morning! Thank you for taking the time to update us.

This season was dreadfully boring and everyone's comments made it interesting and addictive. THANK YOU!

I'm not really rooting for anyone in particular to win, but I really hope Donny wins AFP. It would be such a shame if Frankie won. But I am looking forward to his response to all the negativity swirling around him.

Trusted Contributor

I too want to thank you Gardenman for guiding usthrough the day in the b.b. house.Iam not for sure I will watch if they give the favorite player to Frankie, that would really be wrong of them. Frankie will justify all the criticism we dished out and we know what he will say. Maybe someone should start a blog and we vote and take up a donation and send it to Donny,I am not an organizer but it would be cool.He certainly deserves it.Maybe some kind of placque. Yes it will probably be Derrick the winner,i will be ok with that,he did play the game. I didn't feel Cody did that much other than tag behind Derrick and take orders.If one of the jurors questions him about him have a deal with everyone then that may have a barring on the vote,the jurors will either be bitter or they will feel hey he played the game.I am not sure Donny will hold it against him seeing it was a game,so it will be interesting to watch and see how it goes. Lets hope that Frankie fades away and we never hear from him again,hopfully his sister won't be there,they do not deserve any extra time.B.B. messed up this year and Frankie should have never been there it was not fair,and all the publicity his sister got was wrong,also giving Frankie her new c.d. was absoultely wrong ,it was free advertising. If Victoria somehow wins I will laugh,I didn't care for her in the beginning ,but as time went by she became tolerable,and she survived 9 times being put up,wouldn't be surprised if this was her plan to just float along and don't cause problems,and see what happens.May be some of you would like to come back tomorrow and give your opinion on how the finaly went I will look and see if you respond,maybe our leader can give his opinion too ,if hes up to it. If not everyone its been fun ,lets do it again,bye. Tucka.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Something interesting I did earlier was go back to their bios at CBS.com and read them again. It was kind of entertaining. Donny listed his favorite player as Spencer. Christine described herself as "bubbly." Caleb's I won't spoil. It's more fun than most of this season was.

Gardenman, for two years in a row now you've done yeoman's work and your Gardengirls are oh so grateful for you!

Trusted Contributor

I join the ladies in thanking you Gardenman. Your the first post I go to and I shall miss not having your posts to look forward to.

Stay well and keep writing.

Jamma