Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

I will be sure to miss that. tucka.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

And for those still interested, Donny asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes. Between his stipend and TA money, they have a pretty nice little nest egg to get started with.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 gardenman said:

And for those still interested, Donny asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes. Between his stipend and TA money, they have a pretty nice little nest egg to get started with.

And don't forget his America's Favorite HG money!

Thanks for sharing the news. May Donny and Kristine have many, many more happy and healthy years together.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

On 9/30/2014 gardenman said:

Oh, that is great news! I'm so happy for him and she's a lucky girl. If I remember correctly in his bio he said the thing we was most proud of was paying cash for his house so they are definitely off to a good start. I love hearing news of the former houseguests (well, some of them) so thank you for posting this!

This afternoon I had to go to CVS for a prescription and what was all over the place. The latest Marie Claire magazine. And who was all over the cover? Arianna Grande. I was already in a foul mood and I just wanted to rip up every single magazine.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Gardenman for the wonderful news about our Donny,thanks for keeping us informed.Sabra,when ever I see a distasteful magazine I will turn it over and put it behind others, may not stay there for long but it makes me feel better. Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

tucka - there were only 3 magazines in that rack - all the same! I should have turned them all around.

Honored Contributor

And we now, finally, know why ED left BB early in season 13. As we know house guests undergo physicals before entering the house and ED's blood work came up with conflicting results on his HIV status. One test was positive and a retest was negative. They then called him into the DR to draw additional blood for a more accurate assessment test that showed he was HIV positive. Upon getting the news he left the game and went to inform his mother and get further medical attention. He's doing well now and has a very low viral load and should be fine, but that explains the mystery of why he left. He recently came clean about all of this.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Thanks Gardenman for these updates. Just read about Donny and his girlfriend...fiancé now, lol. That is wonderful news. I am glad to hear that ED is doing well. I wish him all the best, such a serious condition.