Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

On 9/25/2014 LoriLori said:
On 9/25/2014 suzieQ4me said:
On 9/25/2014 Danky said:
I saw exactly what you saw, OR....someone commented that Victoria looked just like her mother but I saw no mother ! SUZIE...not surprising about Victoria but sad nonetheless. I love the GARDENGIRLS ....we have to remember for next year. ....IAM.....I cannot believe he is going to be on The Talk today....talk about stealing the limelight from the winner.

I think Lori might have given us the Gardengirls name - I just "borrowed" it from her, Danky.

I also wish Cody had won.

Thanks, SuzieQ. You're a class act, and I've know that for years Smiley Happy

I hope Gardenman likes it! I think it's cute and fitting (if I must say so myself, LOL). There's Gardenman and we're all his Gardengirls Smiley Happy

Lori, you are precious. Thank you for the kind words. And yes, we belong to our Gardenman and we flourish in his garden! And I am sure he will love the name you gave us!

Suzie

Trusted Contributor

Yes I went to the talk.com they don't take comments there so I hit the facebook page and was pleasantly surprised,all the negative comments about frankie being on the show. I wrote several comments myself and hit like on others,i strongly recommend my gardeners do the same, we must voice our opinion on this vile disgusting man. I did watch the show [usually I don't], if anyone called me and ask what I was watching I would not give them any credit at all. they were on together,but the adds showed frankie only, they sat at the table, Frankie got most of the attention, sara ask him one soft controversial question and of course he dramactly answered it. Donny and cody should have been on with derrick,and I let them know that.{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 tucka said:

Yes I went to the talk.com they don't take comments there so I hit the facebook page and was pleasantly surprised,all the negative comments about frankie being on the show. I wrote several comments myself and hit like on others,i strongly recommend my gardeners do the same, we must voice our opinion on this vile disgusting man. I did watch the show [usually I don't], if anyone called me and ask what I was watching I would not give them any credit at all. they were on together,but the adds showed frankie only, they sat at the table, Frankie got most of the attention, sara ask him one soft controversial question and of course he dramactly answered it. Donny and cody should have been on with derrick,and I let them know that.{#emotions_dlg.mad}

This Gardner did what you did, TUCKA....I could not believe, of all the questions they could have asked, they had the lesbian ask the lesbian question.....comments he made that I completely ignored at the time because they were so stupid in comparison to other statements he made. At least Sara didn't seem all that interested in him or his response. But Julie ? She's in love !
Super Contributor

Some other networks need to get talking about this since CBS clearly wont. In my opinions, This has completely devalued anything else they have to say.

Respected Contributor

Even though the season was a snooze and the people I liked didn't make it to the end, which they never do, of the three left, Derrick deserved the win. I am so happy that Donny won Americas Favorite. I voted for him too. Thanks, Gardenman, for your great recaps and thanks to everyone else who contributed. I enjoy your recaps and comments more than the show.
Respected Contributor

LORI....planning on coming over to your SURVIVOR thread but I haven't watched last night's episode yet.....will stop by soon !
Honored Contributor

Could it be that Cody and Donny didn't want to appear with Frankie? I very much doubt Julie likes Frankie, he obviously has a contract that CBS has to honor. I'm sure they would like him to go away and whomever is responsible for signing him is probably looking for a new job.
Respected Contributor

Not sure if this was posted or not but Julie Chen announced on The Talk today that Big Brother has been picked up for the next two summer seasons.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Super Contributor

I feel bad for Gardenman for the time and effort put into these threads only to have them ruined by the bigotry from the hand full of regulars. It's a real turn off.

Frankie is a pseudo celebrity with a cliche personality which is on the over bearing side but the ugliness towards the guy on this board is over board, imo.

Super Contributor

Bigotry? Are you implying that those of us who dislike Frankie, dislike him simply because he is gay? Or flamboyant? My reasons for disliking him have absolutely NOTHING to do with EITHER. My life was utterly and completely destroyed by some of the issues that Frankie joked about. Absolutely shattered to the point that I am basically a hermit in my own house. I'm terrified ALL the time. I wont go further than that because it is none of your business. I'm just saying that to say that I have my own very real and very VALID reasons to be sensitive to the things Frankie did.

It wouldn't matter to me if he were a straight man who did and said exactly the same things. That's not being a bigot. That's just being ANGRY. Seeing someone who was able to act that way - AND GET REWARDED FOR IT. If he hasdbeen called on his actions, if it had been addressed in some way, then I could have let this go a long time ago. Nothing bugs me more than seeing someone like him get accolades and glorified. It's a slap in the face.