Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

Oh I can totally see caleb on survivor, lol. Though I can also see him getting voted off sort of quickly if he isn't careful with is "know it all" talk. And all the pretty girls in their bikinis, that boy would be in some serious trouble on the island, lol. But it would be good TV!

Speaking of Survivor, I enjoyed last nights episode. I felt bad for Josh when they kept calling him one of the girls. I really like him so far. Also like the two firemen and the older guy who broke his glasses to start the fire. I hope the kids don't pick off the older ones right off the bat. Of course, this is only week one. Opinions may change a lot!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hi, glad to see responses to last nights show, We have justice,so glad Donny won and Julie said that was the most votes ever ten million and Donny got five million,perhaps more people voted to make sure pinky didn't win.I heard on a preview for the talk before the show that Frankie would be on,no mention of the winner appearing. Again why? he didn't win,the glory should go to Derrick,Cody and Donny.I will send a email if he is on,its not the time for him,he will take over as usual. He is a joke,he thinks he is so cute,no Frankie you disgust most of us.I am glad Cody answered frankies question the way he did that was good and it shut Frankie up for a few minutes.Frankie seems really bothered by the fact he couldn't control cody so he keeps throwing insults out to him,thats why I am glad cody gave him one. the finally made it worth watching and I hope for the best for all of them. I think Zak will be back cause he was entertaining and natural.Lets hope we never see pinky again .We will meet again next summer,in the garden.of big brother. tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I think I read that Devin didn't want to cooperate last night with being interviewed. Same ole Devin!

As for why there wasn't more family there for Derrick.... they live way across the country... it costs a lot for a ticket.... I wouldn't read anything more into it than they just weren't there... what I loved was that Derrick was going to trust his wife with making the financial decisions. I hope the money enriches their lives.

I hope that Amber can get away from Caleb; she wore a yellow dress and he was commenting on what a pretty banana she was.... from the stunt in the house with the banana and the pickle.

Super Contributor

Tucka, there are tons of posts on THE Talks facebook page about Fraknie being on there. The posts started yesterday on one of their postings, and The Talk REMOVED the entire thread/Post. And then they posted another announcement about Derrick and Frankie being on today. So more posts are piling up. There are still posts from yesterday under some of the other threads, though. Guess they couldn't remove all of them. Most of them are against Frankie being on the show. It really isn't right. Why not Derrick and Cody? Why not Derrick and the Donny - the winner of Americas favorite? It doesn't make sense. Chances are that they had Frankie booked to appear all along.

I'm not going to watch it. I'll wait and see if there are clips of it online, but I'm not going to do anything to add to their ratings.

Honored Contributor

Iam4truth, just FYI, if you don't have a Nielsen box or diary you don't count in the ratings so not watching won't hurt them a bit.

Seems like Derrick will be on first. Will post back. Gawd these people are annoying, how is this show even on the air, LOL?

ETA: they're on together. I shut the tv. :shudder: Never want to see that pink thing again.

Respected Contributor

An unwatchable show made even more so by the addition of FG.......what was he doing there ? Why was Cody and/or Donny not on the show ? Derrick was asked a question......FG answered ...he completely sucked up to Julie and she seems to really like him. The audience was obviously stacked in FG's favor.......FG was very vague re future plans but made a comment about being part of the show. My prediction........for whatever reason, CBS has plans for FG. We will see him turn up somewhere and I don't think it will be on a reality show.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Danky said:
On 9/25/2014 occasional rain said: I didn't see any of Derrick's famiy members other than his wife and daughter. Were they there and I just missed them?
I saw exactly what you saw, OR....someone commented that Victoria looked just like her mother but I saw no mother ! SUZIE...not surprising about Victoria but sad nonetheless. I love the GARDENGIRLS ....we have to remember for next year. ....IAM.....I cannot believe he is going to be on The Talk today....talk about stealing the limelight from the winner.

I think Lori might have given us the Gardengirls name - I just "borrowed" it from her, Danky.

I also wish Cody had won.

Trusted Contributor

The CBS/Julie Chen expectation of massive Frankie-love never caught on with most of America. That deal came back to bite them in the butt. JMO

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 suzieQ4me said:

The CBS/Julie Chen expectation of massive Frankie-love never caught on with most of America. That deal came back to bite them in the butt. JMO

Do you think they made all sorts of deals with him, in advance of the show, anticipating that he was going to be America's sweetheart ? That seems to be the case .....
Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 suzieQ4me said:
On 9/25/2014 Danky said:
I saw exactly what you saw, OR....someone commented that Victoria looked just like her mother but I saw no mother ! SUZIE...not surprising about Victoria but sad nonetheless. I love the GARDENGIRLS ....we have to remember for next year. ....IAM.....I cannot believe he is going to be on The Talk today....talk about stealing the limelight from the winner.

I think Lori might have given us the Gardengirls name - I just "borrowed" it from her, Danky.

I also wish Cody had won.

Thanks, SuzieQ. You're a class act, and I've know that for years Smiley Happy

I hope Gardenman likes it! I think it's cute and fitting (if I must say so myself, LOL). There's Gardenman and we're all his Gardengirls Smiley Happy