Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

Yup, Cody as Woo. Boo hoo. It was funny when I went back to their CBS bios that Cody was listed as blah blah sales something -- he's a dancer, right?

I felt sooooo bad for Cody as he had to sit there after giving his stirring jury speech about his and Derrick's loyalty and friendship and learn that Derrick had not one but two secrets from him, one of which was worth money. Usually it takes longer to learn you've been played; for Cody it happened live just after he lost. Felt bad.

Frankie's OTT b.s. last night was turning my stomach.

And I don't believe Frankie was not in the top three for AFP.

Since the ratings were so good and the quality of advertisers on BBAD was impressive, here are my predictions for next year:

Survivor: Cops vs. Models

BB17: Top Secret Battle of the Badges: Everyone in the house is a firefighter but they all have to pretend they're something else. Suggestions: Groundskeeper, model.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see any of Derrick's famiy members other than his wife and daughter. Were they there and I just missed them?
Trusted Contributor

On 9/25/2014 LoriLori said:

Yup, Cody as Woo. Boo hoo. It was funny when I went back to their CBS bios that Cody was listed as blah blah sales something -- he's a dancer, right?

I felt sooooo bad for Cody as he had to sit there after giving his stirring jury speech about his and Derrick's loyalty and friendship and learn that Derrick had not one but two secrets from him, one of which was worth money. Usually it takes longer to learn you've been played; for Cody it happened live just after he lost. Felt bad.

Frankie's OTT b.s. last night was turning my stomach.

And I don't believe Frankie was not in the top three for AFP.

Since the ratings were so good and the quality of advertisers on BBAD was impressive, here are my predictions for next year:

Survivor: Cops vs. Models

BB17: Top Secret Battle of the Badges: Everyone in the house is a firefighter but they all have to pretend they're something else. Suggestions: Groundskeeper, model.

continuing with Lori's impressive list of careers:

.....Cowboy, Barista, Brain Surgeon......

I watched Victoria as Derrick was hugging his wife and daughter and Victoria was sadly looking at them as long as possible, then she turned her back and pretended to talk to someone when Derrick kissed his wife. Perhaps others saw it differently, but I was intent on watching that play out, and I did see some hurt in Victoria's face and her body posture sort of drooped. JMO

Thanks for all the laughs this season gardenman and gardengirls!

Respected Contributor

I watched the final show a few hours ago.......Frankie should hire a stylist....another ridiculous get-up. When he was not in AFP top 3, did I detect surprise ? I wonder if he noticed that ,when they brought out the jury , decent applause until Christine and then it diminished followed by Frankie and Caleb and it went down to nothing. Caleb seemed to notice briefly. When Donny was named AFP, Frankie did not rush over to congratulate him but made certain he was always right up Julie's "nether regions". He is really a repulsive pink thing...........So that's it..... The condensed version of the season at the start of last night's show made me think maybe it was better than I thought it was at the time !
Super Contributor

I wonder if Frankie is very good at math? I mean, when Julie said that there were 10 million votes for AFP, you'd think that Frankie might have known he was in trouble... I mean, since he has millions of followers who could vote 20 times per day...how many votes SHOULD there have been? By his inflated ego's belief, he alone should have had at least 20 million votes per day!

Seriously, if he had that many loyal followers, how many total votes would there have been?! A boatload more than 10 million total for all the houseguests combined!

Respected Contributor

I wish Cody had won instead, I just got tired of seeing the smug look on Derricks face all season and especially last night's show. Like I know I have won, just give me the money, I was the best. Didn't care for that.

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 occasional rain said: I didn't see any of Derrick's famiy members other than his wife and daughter. Were they there and I just missed them?
I saw exactly what you saw, OR....someone commented that Victoria looked just like her mother but I saw no mother ! SUZIE...not surprising about Victoria but sad nonetheless. I love the GARDENGIRLS ....we have to remember for next year. ....IAM.....I cannot believe he is going to be on The Talk today....talk about stealing the limelight from the winner.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Danky said:
On 9/25/2014 occasional rain said: I didn't see any of Derrick's famiy members other than his wife and daughter. Were they there and I just missed them?
I saw exactly what you saw, OR....someone commented that Victoria looked just like her mother but I saw no mother ! SUZIE...not surprising about Victoria but sad nonetheless. I love the GARDENGIRLS ....we have to remember for next year. ....IAM.....I cannot believe he is going to be on The Talk today....talk about stealing the limelight from the winner.

I said Victoria looks like her mother. They showed her family at least 2 times and at the bottom there was a blip that said "Victoria's Family".

I don't recall seeing anyone from Derrick's family other than his wife and daughter.

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 sabra said:
On 9/25/2014 Danky said:

I said Victoria looks like her mother. They showed her family at least 2 times and at the bottom there was a blip that said "Victoria's Family".

I don't recall seeing anyone from Derrick's family other than his wife and daughter.

Thanks, SABRA......now you have an indication of my powers of observation ! DUH !!
Honored Contributor

They didn't visit Derrick's family that I saw. It would seem that either his family disapproved of his appearing on BB or perhaps he is estranged from them.

Cody will have other opportunities; I expect to see him on The Amazing Race. Caleb will show up on Survivor.