Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

There are lots of words I'd use to describe Christine, but "bubbly" isn't one of them.

Julie Chen has shot down talk of an All Star season, so we're likely to have all newbies or a hybrid cast again next season.

I'll be posting minor updates throughout the live show tonight (who wins the third part of the HOH comp, who they take, the vote count, and who wins AFP.) I expect Derrick to win the third part, for him to take Cody and for Derrick to win by a 9-0 vote, and for Frankie to win AFP. I'd love to see Cody win the third part and announce to Derrick that he knows he's a cop like Tony was in Survivor (he did see the photo of Derrick's daughter with the cop hat on) and that he'd be a fool to take him to the end, so he's taking Victoria.

I have a bad feeling that this will be the Frankie Grande finale with a very large percentage of the show devoted to him. That's okay. It'll give me a chance to dust off the mute button on my remote.

Despite all of the issues it's been an interesting season of BB. They had a good cast, but a bad twist this year. I'm not sure why production chose to stick with the twist as long as they did, but with a few tweaks even the Battle of the Block could be back next year and be good. They just need to make the HOH unsure of if the nominees will be playing for them or against them until after the nominations are made. That would protect the supposedly weaker players (girls) and balance out the noms a bit more than they were this year. Also enforcing the rules about not telling anyone who the noms are would be better. Everything was known every week this season. There was absolutely no suspense. We knew who would be the nominees, who would be the replacement if the POV was used, and who would be evicted. The lack of suspense was a problem. This was the year of expect the expected.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

I say thanks too, Gardenman! You should actually be producing and writing for the show and it would be ever so much better!

I want Cody to win. Derrick creeps me out and always has. I've moved on now to DWTS and The Voice (though the Voices this season so far are awful IMO).

Ta Ta everyone!

Honored Contributor

And BB has now been renewed for two more seasons. That's unusual as renewals are typically year to year. Apparently CBS is pretty happy with the show.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Maybe BB will really shake things up next year and have a single gender cast. A house of all women competing should make for some interesting viewing and I'm sure give Gman lots of fodder for his posts, fodder that will keep us in stitches.

Respected Contributor

If you haven't already seen, CBS has a short clip of the Jury Roundtable (with Dr. Will):

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/ckgGrgCv4XUH9sCXddsRzyzFWiWIg7oZ/big-brother-the-big-brot...

Also, some pics:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1002425/inside-the-jury-roundtable/

I read Jeff Schroeder predicts Derrick will take Victoria, if he wins final HOH. I still don't know what Derrick would do -- I keep going back and forth. Looking forward to watching tonight.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

Sending my thanks to Gardenman, as well. Thank you for making BB fun!!

I hope to "see" you all here again next season! Enjoyed you all,

Suzie

Contributor

It has now become official that Frankie is the darling of BB. Today, on The Talk, it was announced that he will be a guest on The Talk. (Missed the day, but guess it will be tomorrow.) Haven't we suffered enough?!

Valued Contributor

Maybe CBS Records wants to lure Ariana away from Republic and is using Frankie to attain that goal.

Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if they present him with a big check for his "charities" because he is so beloved by all. And I'm sure it's also a way to reach out to his sister too. If Donny does not receive the America's Favorite Player tonight, I will be convinced they don't play fair. And if Donny does win it, I won't be surprised if they match that amount ($25,000) tomorrow to give to Frankie. I hope they never allow another famous player (or family member) to play on BB ever again.

Occasional Contributor

Gardenman, just wanted to thank you for your posts each season. I never comment, but always look forward to reading your recaps. You do a great job! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}