Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/18/2014!!!

Exactly, Caravaggio. That is the kind of stuff that got super old this year. Oh, they didn't mind Frankie being notified of aaaaall kind of things in advance all throughout the season. Including being told that he was going home. Same with every other houseguest. And all the rules that Frankie broke. But as soon as Frankie goes home, THEN the big dog comes in to enforce the no telling rule? So that Caleb had to go out with less dignity than the deviant pink goblin.

BB has lost this viewer after this season. And I've been there since the very first episode of season 1.

Valued Contributor

I hope Caleb keeps talking in the jury house. If he starts I've no doubt others will also start speaking up and comparing notes on the entire season.

Super Contributor

Yeah. Good thing he's there now. So that Frankie can't single handedly choose the winner.

Honored Contributor

I don't think that jury cares what Frankie says. I don't see him being that influential on the jury. If anything he'll be more likely to find himself alone among the jurors.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

The jury will be glad he got evicted but I'm sure that he will be basically alone in the jury house along with Christine. Those guys don't have to put up with his nonsense anymore and can tell him what they really think. Wish I could see all that.

Super Contributor

Actually, the thought of that makes me smile. Wickedly. I hope that they actually make him remain cut off from the outside. You know, like everyone else on the jury. For someone like Frankie, that will be like TORTURE. To be cut off from cameras and everyone revolving around planet frankie. I'm sure that they (production) will still cater to his demands do some degree. But the other jurors no longer have any motivation to tolerate it. muaha

Honored Contributor

What if Frankie blabs to the jury about Team America? To get back at Derrick and make Caleb pay for evicting him and make everyone else feel bad? What could they really do to him? Because I wouldn't put it past him.

Trusted Contributor

If I understood correctly, if anyone on Team America blabs that person will not get the money. He's not about to lose any money. I "think" they accomplished 5 tasks which is $25,000.

Trusted Contributor

I heard that the jurors go to a hotel the last week of b.b. is this true and why? I really detest Frankie, on his interview with Jeff, he said he loves zak and hopes he comes out of the closet ,excuse me that is not for you to decide mr. frank, I hope zak doesn't fall back under his spell cause Frankie feels he will. I also hope he is rejected . So glad Caleb stood up to him and didn't take his threats, while Derrick just says I respect both of you,derrick is something else he knows he needs votes so he wasn't going to stir the pot.Really like that calieb he has grown since amber left. good luck to him. Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Yup, he's a bitter spoiled brat. Which is why I'm afraid he'll want to hurt Caleb. With his poor impulse control and meanness I wonder if he'd be willing to gamble 25k to lash out at Caleb. Funny how I've gone from wanting Caleb locked up to feeling protective of him. That journey is part of why I know I'll be back next year Smiley Happy