Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/17/2014!!!

On 9/17/2014 shamalamadingdong4 said:
On 9/17/2014 game-on said:

iam4.... I bet they did sleep more soundly.....

occasional rain..... he may have had a contract.... good point....

I feel sorry for those in the jury house.... at least it wont be for long!

game on, the poor jury has to endure the dirt ball's skanky, stinky self for a whole week. The least BB could do is buy room deodorizer, or better yet, spray him from head to foot with Febreeze.

you made me laugh and I loved it .... thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

Danky..... I think you forgot how obsessed Caleb was with Amber; I think he could be a stalker. His obsessions seem to blind him to common sense.

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 game-on said:

Danky..... I think you forgot how obsessed Caleb was with Amber; I think he could be a stalker. His obsessions seem to blind him to common sense.

HI GAME-ON.......I didn't forget and at the time it was happening I was very concerned for her to the point that I had doubts about whether his staying in the game was compromising her safety. But as the season has progressed I have found him to be more endearing and, despite all of his self proclaimed manliness, somewhat childlike. Don't misunderstand though....if I were Amber, I would have had plastic surgery and moved to Outer Mongolia by now !
Super Contributor

I feel bad for Caleb also. He's said some really dumb things, but I don't see any real malice in him. There is some definite ignorance there, and the poor guy really believes the stuff that he says. this thinking is pretty out there, but in a very child-like still believing in Santa Claus and leprechauns type of way. He's been so gullible, and the guys have really taken advantage of that. His feelings are going to be very hurt. A sensitive guy with some anger issues might bot be a very good combination. I wouldn't want to be around him while he processes what happened.

edited to add - I was typing when you posted, Danky. Funny we both used the term "child like" to describe caleb :-)

Respected Contributor

I dislike knowing how happy Frankie will be to see Caleb as the next evicted HG. You know he will make a big deal about it.

I thought something was kind of odd during last night's HOH comp. Derrick was unsure about one of his answers (I think it was with the second question) -- Julie said she needed an answer, he moved backwards, the audience gasped a little at his choice, and he then quickly jumped forward to change his answer. I don't know if it was a coincidence or if Derrick could hear the audience. I don't mind that he won HOH, though. It just seemed a little weird to me when that happened, knowing how close the comp was between Derrick and Cody.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

On 9/17/2014 iam4truth said:

I feel bad for Caleb also. He's said some really dumb things, but I don't see any real malice in him. There is some definite ignorance there, and the poor guy really believes the stuff that he says. this thinking is pretty out there, but in a very child-like still believing in Santa Claus and leprechauns type of way. He's been so gullible, and the guys have really taken advantage of that. His feelings are going to be very hurt. A sensitive guy with some anger issues might bot be a very good combination. I wouldn't want to be around him while he processes what happened.

edited to add - I was typing when you posted, Danky. Funny we both used the term "child like" to describe caleb :-)

Wasn't Caleb military? He was a prison guard for a year in Iraq according to

http://www.bustle.com/articles/38075-big-brother-cowboy-caleb-was-in-the-army-were-surprised-he-hasn...

Respected Contributor

game-on, Just wanted to answer your question from yesterday's thread here. I'm in Illinois. We've had some of the rain here that you mentioned you were getting in AZ. Today is clear, though, and the temps have really cooled down the last few days. We're in the upper 60's right now. I love Fall, but I dread thinking about the upcoming Winter. Last Winter was awful, and I've heard the predictions are for similar weather this year! No!

eta: Forgot to mention my 20 votes went to Donny again today. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

On 9/17/2014 i like celery said:

I dislike knowing how happy Frankie will be to see Caleb as the next evicted HG. You know he will make a big deal about it.

I thought something was kind of odd during last night's HOH comp. Derrick was unsure about one of his answers (I think it was with the second question) -- Julie said she needed an answer, he moved backwards, the audience gasped a little at his choice, and he then quickly jumped forward to change his answer. I don't know if it was a coincidence or if Derrick could hear the audience. I don't mind that he won HOH, though. It just seemed a little weird to me when that happened, knowing how close the comp was between Derrick and Cody.

I noticed this too, and I clapped wildly in thinking he was wrong. However, Julie gave him a tick too much time and he was able (maybe with audience gasps) to correct it. What a shame. I was hoping Cody would win.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, I had a list of comments I wanted to make ,but Danky covered them all,I agree ,Where were the hard questions that Julie should have asked,I am so disappointed in her it was the Frankie Grande show last night. Also I would have loved to see the minute the guys told him he was going,but we were not allowed to have that satisfaction, and not having the live audience wow. Yes I know they did this in the past,but we were all waiting for it. I hope he is not allowed to take over the finale,or be in the allstars,I don't want to see him ever again. Disapointed in Jeffs interview,but then again maybe its not his job to do tough interviews ,just nice ones ,.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

tucka..... I agree.... I never want to see him or hear from or about him again!

I like celery.... I used to live in Michigan.... so I think I understand your weather well... we left there because we were tired of the winters.... and we love the rainy days out here.... my daughter lived in Chicago for over 10 years.... she loved it there. I am not a fan of large cities.