Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/17/2014!!!

I doubt Julie had an option. Frankie probably has a contract that was agreed upon because it was thought Ariana's brother would bring a large younger audience. Maybe it did.

For all we know he was guaranteed to stay until the last couple of weeks.

Trusted Contributor

iam4.... I bet they did sleep more soundly.....

occasional rain..... he may have had a contract.... good point....

I feel sorry for those in the jury house.... at least it wont be for long!

Valued Contributor

Iam4truth, thanks for your answer about CBS. I guess it's safe to go ahead and vote for Donnie. Of them all, I think he deserves it the most and could probably use the money. Grounds keepers are probably not rolling in wealth. Do they have another eviction today? I'm confused
Valued Contributor

On 9/17/2014 game-on said:

game on, the poor jury has to endure the dirt ball's skanky, stinky self for a whole week. The least BB could do is buy room deodorizer, or better yet, spray him from head to foot with Febreeze.

Trusted Contributor

I have voted for Donny, too. I think he said he had to quit his groundskeeper job to come on the show. Maybe the $25,000 will sustain him until he gets another job or gets his old job back. Very few of the hamsters remain on my mind after the show ends, but I think I shall always remember our sweet Donny! Thanks to you all for your input!

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 shamalamadingdong4 said:
On 9/17/2014 game-on said:

game on, the poor jury has to endure the dirt ball's skanky, stinky self for a whole week. The least BB could do is buy room deodorizer, or better yet, spray him from head to foot with Febreeze.

Has it been said that Frankie Grande smells? When I was talking about Frank stinking of B.O. I was talking about Frank Eudy.

Super Contributor

I knew why you were talking about, LoriLori. sorry to throw any confusion into this years conversation, y'all. A couple of years ago, Allison Grodner had another favorite in the house, and his name also happened to be Frank. Frank Eudy. Only that guy wasn't a glittery prancy guy. He was a wrestler (or son of one?), and rumor had it that he smelled bad, lol.

If I had to imagine what THIS years Frankie smelled like, for some reason I imagine a sickly combination of salmon, cotton candy, flatulence. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Trusted Contributor

On the rare occasions that I cook salmon (usually roasted or grilled), my house smells "fishy" for a couple of days afterward. So I wondered if that smell was what Jeff smelled when he walked in and said "something stinks in here".......I had rather think that way than think those HG's and their messiness was stinking! Just another idle thought.

Super Contributor

I just read on Jokers that Derrick was talking about the "Big dog" coming in and something about "them" wanting a big reaction, and stuff about things being too predictable, etc. Then it going to fish. I didn't catch any of that, but it sure screams of more production meddling into something. Did anyone get what that conversation was about before it cut away? Now that the devil is exorcised, I haven't been paying much attention. But hints at possible interference have me curious. Could totally be misinterpreting that little snippet...

Respected Contributor

Hi Guys...just want to jot down a few of my random thoughts from last night.......1) In the intro to the show Julie did not refer to Frankie by name but as "Ariana's brother"........2) Those shorts he had on reeked of desperation and a pathetic need for any kind of attention.........3) he seems to be in physically good shape but when he lifted his arms and tossed them around his underarm flapping rivaled any 80 year olds.........4) he looks older than he says he is .........and 5) when he said to Cody "I've had better", I took that as a statement that was meant to imply a less than satisfactory intimate relationship with Cody and therefore embarrass him publicly. I was incredulous that Julie would bring that up to question him about. Well we can now wait a week and watch him take over the finale.....since he is considered quite the showman, I will not be surprised when it becomes the Frankie J 90 minutes. ............I guess Caleb is going tonight and that makes me feel very badly. Caleb is a " a man's word is his bond" good ole boy who is loyal to a fault in RL.....I think he will be very, very hurt. I've grown to be fond of this character and I wish him good things.