Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/17/2014!!!

Derrick is down. Cody wins part 1.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Derrick should be very careful, it wasn't an accident that Cody made sure Caleb knew the decision to eliminate him wasn't his alone but that Derrick was all for it.

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 occasional rain said:

Derrick should be very careful, it wasn't an accident that Cody made sure Caleb knew the decision to eliminate him wasn't his alone but that Derrick was all for it.

I think you're 100% correct, OR.........I wonder if Derrick is planning on throwing the whole thing so that he doesn't have to choose....he seems pretty confident that either one of them would choose him.
Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 SoozieQ2 said:

iam4truth, I too was a little sad to see Caleb blindsided, but he left with class. He really has grown on me, his comments just crack me up.

I'll be sorry when BBAD is over. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping, but all I have to do is watch for 10 minutes or so and I'm out like a light. Better than melatonin! This next week is going to be pure torture for the HG and for those of us who watch. Don't know why they can't give them a little something to do. It seems as if this group gets absolutely no perks.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if BBAD now switched to the jury house ? (The live feeds too.) Every year I have a little cold turkey reaction to losing BBAD....it starts my day with my slop and tea.
Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 iam4truth said:

Hope you enjoy this episode tucka. I actually did. They showed a little of the little f word. But for once it wasn't all about him, which made it a much better show. Smiley Happy The clips of calebs family and repeating the karate chop stuff made me laugh. I wish they would have repeated that part when the jury people were trashing the house and caleb said something like "Shes a reverend?!" The way he said that just cracked me up and I would have liked to see that again. Smiley Very Happy I was a little sad to see him get blindsided even though we knew it was coming.

Every time I lol at one of your hysterically descriptive quips, I think " this is as good as it gets ".. Until you outdo yourself the next time......The little f word ? Tooooo funny !
Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 tucka said:

I can't wait to watch,west coast here, I also grew to like calieb, he was honest stuck with his group ,in the beginning I felt he needed to go,cause of the way he acted with amber,but after she left he became a nice sweet person, I wish all the best to him. Can't wait to see Frankie get his do.Tucks.{#emotions_dlg.angry}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

TUCKA.....I think you and I followed the same path at the same time as our feelings for Caleb changed. I hope nice things happen for him (and Donny). Who do you want to win ?
Trusted Contributor

Enjoyed tonights show Frankie is a weasel, what asore loser ,glad calieb told him off. Derrick is so phony, never says anything to rock the boat,but that makes a winner,not my kind of player,but he deserves to win.night,tucka.
Super Contributor

hehe glad you liked that one. The little nicknames/potty mouth are just like taking the thingamabob off the steam release doohickey on top of a pressure cooker. I know it isn't very nice to do it, but just letting the words fly out lets off just enough steam to keep me from going kablooey from stress.

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 iam4truth said:

hehe glad you liked that one. The little nicknames/potty mouth are just like taking the thingamabob off the steam release doohickey on top of a pressure cooker. I know it isn't very nice to do it, but just letting the words fly out lets off just enough steam to keep me from going kablooey from stress.

You're my kind of girl......I love reading your posts. As I told my kids when they were growing up, always use your words....NEVER use your hands..BTW......it has not gone unnoticed that you and Caleb have a common trait...your loyalty is very appreciated. What has made this BB season special for me is "meeting " you and all the other awesome posters on this thread.