Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/16/2014!!!!

Marp, From what I read on Joker's, the "leak" was a leak in the Live Feed, which temporarily showed what was going on, so I do believe it's accurate!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

I hope it's true. Will they show the little pink dirt ball make his long awaited exit today? Since Derrick won HOH, I guess that means he'll be in the final three.
Super Contributor

It looks like the voting is open for favorite player also and we can vote 20 times a day. I just put in my 20 votes for today. It might be a mistake, but I split my votes between Donny, Zach, and Nicole. I might vote differently tomorrow, though. I gave Zach some votes because he was the butt of most of Team Americas tasks and didn't get a dime from it. I only worry about a split vote lowering anyones chances against all of Frankies fan votes.

Anyway, the feed leak is very encouraging! I can only imagine how relieved those guys must feel to not have to, um...guard themselves from roaming hands.

Respected Contributor

Just to add: Hamsterwatch has reported the same, and also posted pics of the Live Feed leak showing Derrick in HOH, and pics of Derrick, Victoria, Cody and Caleb all wearing different colored t shirts with the word "veto" on the front.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up about favorite fan voting being open. No split for me, all went to Donny.

Contributor

Where do you vote for America's Favorite Player? I don't see it on the CBS/Big Brother site.

Super Contributor

This should be it http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/favorite-houseguest-vote/

The rest of the days I'll put them all in for Donny. Even though I would be happy to see any of the three I mentioned receive it, I'd hate to thin out the votes too much so that Frankies percentage wins. If only there was a least favorite vote!

Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 iam4truth said:

If only there was a least favorite vote!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Contributor

THANK YOU, iam4truth!! All of my votes are going to Donny. Really like that man!

Honored Contributor

I'm throwing all of my votes to Donny too. If for nothing else than to see Caleb and Frankie's faces when Donny wins. Each is so sure they'll win that watching them lose to Donny would be hilarious. Of course, in their minds anyway, Donny would only win due to his military background in the special forces where he saved the country before going to Harvard Medical school and becoming a professor. Those two egomaniacs losing to a groundskeeper would be great!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!