Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/16/2014!!!!

On 9/16/2014 shamalamadingdong4 said: The little pink dirt ball's exit was revolting when he came flitting out and got a much better reception than he deserved. I hope to see his reception from the jury. I'm not sure if I'll sign up to vote yet. I get so much junk email that I don't want any from CBS. Do they send out a lot of garbage?

I've never received anything from CBS. just use my facebook login on the site to do the voting, and I've never received any email or posts from CBS. I'll have to double check, but I don't think using it to log in put a "like" for them, either. If it did, I'll go remove it since I definitely don't 'like' them. Not knowing what they fully support and endorse. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Trusted Contributor

On 9/16/2014 suzieQ4me said:
On 9/16/2014 game-on said:
On 9/16/2014 i like celery said:

I just voted for Donny.... don't want the pink dirt ball to win.

So glad to hear about Derrick!! I hope he wins the game.

game-on, Just wanted to say "hey." Haven't "talked" to you in awhile, and hope all has been well for you. :-)

Donny will have all of my 20 votes per day through 9/22! I hope Derrick wins, too. There are times when I don't like him, but he has played a great game, and deserves to win IMHO.

hey back, girl! I am doing well; hope you are too.... just a week to go.... can you believe it? I agree about Derrick.... he is not always likeable.... I wouldn't be either if someone had a camera on me for 3 mo.... heck, for 3 weeks!! However, he has played a low keyed game and done it well, IMO.

What part of the country do you live in? Here in AZ it is slowly getting a little cooler, and we are getting rain from the hurricanes and tropical storms.... I live north of the Phoenix area and haven't had to deal with all the flooding, thankfully.... and have enjoyed the rain. We have been in a drought and need all the precipitation we can get. What is happening where you live?

Game-on, you and I are practically neighbors! I am a transplant out here in the desert. I live a little north of Tucson, about 62 miles from Phoenix!! Small world out here.

I voted for Donny as well. I lived in the South most of my life, and over 2 years in NC, so
I thought of him as a neighbor as well.

hi susieq..... I am north of Phoenix... a couple of hrs.... I have a college friend in Tucson... she loves it there!

Trusted Contributor

On 9/16/2014 i like celery said:

I just voted for Donny.... don't want the pink dirt ball to win.

So glad to hear about Derrick!! I hope he wins the game.

game-on, Just wanted to say "hey." Haven't "talked" to you in awhile, and hope all has been well for you. :-)

Donny will have all of my 20 votes per day through 9/22! I hope Derrick wins, too. There are times when I don't like him, but he has played a great game, and deserves to win IMHO.

hey back, girl! I am doing well; hope you are too.... just a week to go.... can you believe it? I agree about Derrick.... he is not always likeable.... I wouldn't be either if someone had a camera on me for 3 mo.... heck, for 3 weeks!! However, he has played a low keyed game and done it well, IMO.

What part of the country do you live in? Here in AZ it is slowly getting a little cooler, and we are getting rain from the hurricanes and tropical storms.... I live north of the Phoenix area and haven't had to deal with all the flooding, thankfully.... and have enjoyed the rain. We have been in a drought and need all the precipitation we can get. What is happening where you live?

Game-on, you and I are practically neighbors! I am a transplant out here in the desert. I live a little north of Tucson, about 62 miles from Phoenix!! Small world out here.

I voted for Donny as well. I lived in the South most of my life, and over 2 years in NC, so
I thought of him as a neighbor as well.

hi susieq..... I am north of Phoenix... a couple of hrs.... I have a college friend in Tucson... she loves it there!

And my son and grandson live in Phoenix and they love it there. So, it really is a small world.

Glad to see Frankie go but I wish Cody had won HOH. I still don't like Derrick, as we all know.

Occasional Contributor

Vote for Donny please. He deserves to win. Vote early and vote often. Thank you P.S. I am not a relative and don't know him. I heard Frankie's sister had a big campaign to get the votes for him. Thanks Gardenman for your wonderful updates all season.

Trusted Contributor

I say the winner of Big Brother this year is ---- drum roll --- our Gardenman!! He had better ideas for the house and the hamsters than ole CBS production did!!

Super Contributor

I used to live in Scottsdale. Worked at The Phoenecian Resort. Was much younger then and my adult son was a little boy. It's been a while. I mostly remember those dust storms, seeing people decorate cactus with lights and santa hats for Christmas. I never got used to that, LOL. And oh the crickets...the evil, evil, EVIL crickets. I think those things had it in for me because, no matter what, they saw to it that there was at least one that nuck in to my house every night. They make so much noise, but the second you get up to look for it, they go silent. Until your head hits your pillow... I'll never forget those things, LOL. If you don't have that, don't say out loud that you "know" me. One of them might hear you and sleep as you know it will be over.

Frequent Contributor

I say the winner of Big Brother this year is ---- drum roll --- our Gardenman!! He had better ideas for the house and the hamsters than ole CBS production did!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Better ideas, more entertaining in one day's worth of activity than CBS could muster for the whole season and clearly a much better writer/producer/director than they've had in years. At least I know I'll return here for upcoming seasons.

Good call suzieQ4me!

Super Contributor

Whoa! It's 4:30am central time and Joker's has the noms as Caleb and Victoria and Cody has POV!

I agree with everything said above about Gardenman! Thank you so much!

Trusted Contributor

Hair Today, I agree. Our Gardenman adds his own colorful coverage that helps me stay interested! He's been doing this thread for quite a few seasons, so be sure to come back and join us!!

Trusted Contributor

I wish Cody would figure out a way to win the whole thing, but doubtful. I wonder how many of the jury members will really stick to voting to give the money to Victoria, if she makes it to the F2.