Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/15/2014!!!

Please say it isn't so.

Super Contributor

I have a really hard time believing that unless Production seriously intervened while the feeds were off. I'd be permanently done with Big Brother and CBS if they pulled a stunt like that. If it happened, it wasn't Frankie that pulled it off. In any case, I seriously hope that isn't true.

Frequent Contributor

On 9/15/2014 iam4truth said:

I have a really hard time believing that unless Production seriously intervened while the feeds were off. I'd be permanently done with Big Brother and CBS if they pulled a stunt like that. If it happened, it wasn't Frankie that pulled it off. In any case, I seriously hope that isn't true.

I am with you iam4truth. If this is true I've watched my last show. The only thing that was entertaining about this season (and a few others for me) is reading Gardenman and that I'll continue to do because it's always worth the read. All of you have kept me informed and your commentary entertained (unlike the show).

Respected Contributor

I think the tweets are just rumors. Both Hamsterwatch and Joker's Twitter accts haven't posted anything about Frankie staying. Hamsterwatch tweeted 2 hours ago that they'll post spoiler info from reliable sources, but won't post stray rumors. And they haven't posted any tweets about today's eviction. Neither has Joker's Twitter acct.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

How would anyone know what happened?

You mean someone leaked info that was there for the taping?

LOL, it is early in the am and my brain is not quite working yet today.....help!

(Someone tell me why it is fair that the Eagles played Monday Nite Football AND I have an exam this morning, early)