Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/13/2014!!!

On 9/13/2014 gardenman said: They can change their minds, but all indications are that Frankie's going.

He reminds me of that popsicle that looked like a bomb and had pink in it. I can't wait for the explosion.

Super Contributor

I'm not up on all the intricacies but it seems to me that if Cody wants to win he needs to get rid of Derrick which would mean pulling Frankie off, I think?

Derrick would go up by default. He'd have a deal made with Caleb since Caleb can't compete (right?) and Victoria to go after Frankie next week. I think Cody has a chance against Caleb and/or Victoria. If Frankie were to win HOH at least Cody would have points for saving him.

Trusted Contributor

kaybee.... keeping Frankie wouldn't help Cody, Imo.... Frankie does well in comps and he is more bonded with Caleb....

I believe the only reason Frankie did poorly this time is that he was all strung out over being put up on the block.... I tip my hat to Caleb for doing that and for Derrick and Cody for talking him into putting him up....Frankie's nose got bent out of shape and he was literally so shocked he blew the comp....

Finally we see some change in the house... and the game is almost over....

What I have seen is Victoria finally opening up.... she has quietly been paying attention.... when she called Derrick a liar, I smiled.

Honored Contributor

The difference between Frankie and Derrick is that Frankie is a better comp player, he's smart, he's sneaky, and production loves him. If you get a chance to get him out, then you'd better take your chance to do so. Cody has wanted him out for weeks now and he won't change his mind now. With Frankie gone and Caleb ineligible to compete in the next HOH comp then Caleb's the next most likely target, though I could see Derrick also going then depending on who wins. At this stage of the game they're finally targeting threats. Frankie's the biggest threat. Take him out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I like your positive attitude gardenman, I hope it goes through,I have seen cody change his mind in the past,Frankie could get in his head,or Derrick, he needs to stay focus and do it.Victoria needs to lighten up with showing her hatred for cody,cause with Frankie saying things about her to cody,he could change his mind. I think of cody as a immature adolescent,and they are fickle.Frankie could work on Calieb as well,promise him the world.Yes I guess I am the negative type, until I see him prance and skip out that door I will be like this,but other than that I am happy,happy,happy.Tucka.

Contributor

gardenman,you're so right. I forget, who did you say you would like to win? I think Derrick played the best game. Liked him from the beginning and hope he wins.

Super Contributor

I agree, tucka. I know that I have an overly strong reaction to a certain player, but I also believe that I'm allowed to feel that way and make no apologies for it. I have not once posted anything wishing actual harm on anyone, even him. I do hope that the guys pursue damages after the show, however.

Back to the game, I really have to hand it to Victoria the past few days. Where has this Victoria been the whole summer?! It would be really funny if she won the whole thing. BTW, anyone else like how her hair looks without the extensions in?

Trusted Contributor

Yes I saw that picture and she did look beautiful even without the makeup.Tucka.

Contributor

iam4truth or TUCKA, where is the picture of Victoria without her extensions?

Trusted Contributor

It was on jokers yesterday, she was in the shower.Tucka.