Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/12/2014!!!

Tucka, I am right there with you. I have not missed a single episode of any season, and this one has been the most disappointing in that we now actually see how Production can change things.

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 tucka said:

I just watched the rerun of the morph contest, and I am convinced more than ever that Derrick beat Frankie, he made a lot of mistakes in the beginning,and derrick made them at the end,but no way did pinky do it in 5 minutes. They should have a clock there tonight,i do believe they have in the past, It will be interesting to see what is true and what is not. This was not a good day for us long time b.b. watchers they have ruined a great game by having a favorite, I actually felt sick today over a reality show,yikes Tucka.

Tucka, I am feeling the same way. I never thought a tv show could upset me more than this one but it has. My stomach is in knots until I know who won. LOL I need to get a life.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Diamonds22

Super Contributor

I'm glued waiting for veto results. I don't know why I'm holding my breath...why am I doing this to myself. why is there still a wee part of me that hopes? Someone needs to come beat me over the head. with a pillow please.

No, I don't have a life. Just me and my doggie. doggie and me. Doggie and I? I never get that right. So beat me over the head again. Maybe when you are done, the stinkin' veto comp will be done.

Frequent Contributor

Last night I had my other computer on and had it on Morty's, they were so overloaded all you seen was a box with tweets of what priorly went on, so I was reading and the next thing I seen was a tweet that Caleb won HOH. I have had Morty's on spoilers just constantly looking at it to see who will win the veto. And then I was able to read Morty's earlier today.Loved the former house guests trashing the house. Oh and frankless said it was their house. He has got to go.

I tell you I still have my migraine I am tired and wore out so they better finish soon,lol. God watch over the fax machine,lol.

I swear if it is franklessyouare I am going to throw the fax machine,lol. And I am sure it will be rigged.

Frequent Contributor

If anyone knows who one please post it, in the meantime I will be going back and forth. Thank you.

Super Contributor

WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cody won pov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Ahhhh, now I'll be able to sleep like a baby. Hope Frankie sleeps like a baby with colic.

Super Contributor

OMG I am so excited. I just really hope they don't mess this up yet again. Cody tried to get out Frankie once...surely he wont be so stupid as to take him off the block. And hopefully they will vote his butt out of there!

The only questionable thing is whether or not Derrick wants to take Frankie and convinces them somehow to vote out Victoria instead. Will try to hope that he's not that dumb. I imagine that production is going to jump though some giant hoops to try to make that happen, though.

Valued Contributor

Oh my gosh, I am sooooooooo happy!!! Cody, you did it! I, too can sleep well tonight.
Frequent Contributor

Unbelievable Cody won. Yessssssssssssssssssss! Now I can go lie down. I switch from here, went to Morty's came back here. Thanks everyone. They better vote unfrankful out. Fax machine is safe,lol for now,lol. Goodnight and thank you!

Still team Donnie even though he is not in the house.

sorry typos

ETA