Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/12/2014!!!

Oh great. More manipulation by production? I missed that, but if that is a new Team America challenge, then that is proof that they want Frankie to win. Derrick can think of ways to throw things to bring and/or save Frankie. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Funny, but I thought team America tasks were supposed to be voted on by, like..AMERICA. I don't really think Americal would have voted to give Frankie a 50k bonus for winning. Production is handing him things on a silver platter. It's hard to give him complete credit when it's been made much easier for him than everyone else.

Trusted Contributor

Robomo,Yes he is a competitor, but his actions are inexcusable,he likes to watch videos with ra%e scenes in them ,sick,he is a pervert and I wouldn't leave my children alone with him ever. How can I like someone like that ? who tells the guys to both take victorias virg#nity at the same time,then makes growling sounds after he says that. I didn't like aaron last year either,and I complained, but she can grow out of her raciest attitude you can't change a pervert. Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I said a few weeks ago that Frankie and probably Derrick would have NEVER been the ones picked by US as a Team America player if only they had waited a couple more weeks before they asked us to vote for those. I would have voted for Donny, Nicole and probably Hayden as MY Team America if I had only had more time. I think that first week or so we were still "getting to know" them. Oh well... hindsight and all that.

Honored Contributor

I just went back and read the updates and sure enough they've been promised $550,000 for the winner if both members of Team America make the finals. That's really dirty and seriously influencing the game. Frankie was on his way out the door otherwise. Of course, even if Derrick votes to keep Frankie, Cody will still vote him out and then it'll come down to Caleb as the tie-breaker. Right now I'd be happiest if both of the Team America guys left. Frankie this week and Derrick next. Production just destroyed this season. We wait all year for this show and they've just wasted a year of the show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Someone was asking when the POV comp would take place, and it'll be quite late. The morph comp is done well after dark. Chances are it'll be ending right around BBAD time. Barring insomnia, I'll be asleep by then. I'm operating today on about two hours of sleep today, so I've got to get some sleep tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I would add that it isn't that Frankie is that great of a player but that bb has geared the comps to his skill level. So if he really had to win fairly he probably would not. The pink weasal!!
Trusted Contributor

Unbelievable, Frankie goes to dr. comes out they call in derrick, Frankie is anxious for derrick to go to dr. Yes its true if they go together f2 then they will get a bonus .if that isn't blatant messing with who will be the winner than what is?. So now derrick will make sure Frankie stays, I will be through with b.b. if this happens,enough is enough.Tucka.

Super Contributor

I just had a sinking feeling that maybe Big Brother wont have a vote for the favorite player now that they are going to give the bonus to Team America when they make it to final 2 together? So they knew that America would not vote to give it to Frankie, so they just had to think of some other way to reward their favorite predator for his deplorable actions.

I don't say these things lightly or just to complain. CBS will have seriously burned some bridges with me. I even wrote down every advertiser during the show, and will write to them to let them know what they are supporting. Already written to about half a dozen of them. I know it will go absolutely NOWHERE, but I'll at least know that I didn't sit here and do nothing. Even if it doesn't accomplish anything.

"Exactly how hard would it be for them to put up a statement like they did last year about the racism? They acknowledge THAT. but not this. THAT is why I can't let this go this year. It's getting kicked under the rug, just like this subject did decades ago when nobody talked about it. CBS CARES" is an absolutely ridiculous slogan considering what they are condoning here. They don't care what they are rubbing in our faces. :'-( I'm so sad and upset at Big Brother. It used to be the highlight of my summer ever year.

edited to add: in case you don't believe I really did wrote down advertisers - the advertisers during the last show (at least in my area) were cover girl, Pizza Hut, Ragu, Crest, Aleve, Glade, Wendy's, Secret, Tide Pods, Eliquis/Pfizer, ATT, Weight Watchers, Energizer, DSW Shoes, Ford, Captain D's, ClearQuil, Extra Gum, Sonic, US cellular, and Food City. And of course the usual TV show and local ads. Yes, I know this was obsessive. I'm just angry.

Super Contributor

I cannot believe what CBS is doing with this F2 business. If they weren't favoring Frankie, then why did they just mention this now when Frankie went up on the block??? Would they have said anything if Derrick went up on the block?? This is nasty favoritism at it's worse. They were not Team America. We did not vote to have them win an extra $50,000 if they went on to be the F2. What about Donny? If he made it to the end with Derrick & Frankie, what were they going to do with that? I'll bet when the others find out about this they will be livid, especially Donny.
Honored Contributor

I went back and listened to the Derrick/Frankie discussion and Derrick said the only way they could guarantee one of them would win the $550,000 would be by both going. It sounds like it may be an extra payment if either TA member makes it to the finale. That could still have Frankie heading out the door this week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!