Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/12/2014!!!

How did Frankie act when he was put on the block?? I don't get the live feeds, so I always appreciate anything you guys share with me that is not on the CBS shows. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Am I reading correctly....Jokers is saying the DR says if Derrick & Frankie are the F2 that the big prize will be $550,000 instead of $500,000 due to Team America. Wow that convinces me that Frankie is being favored for sure. Is this true or is Frankie just telling Derrick this to get his vote this week???
Honored Contributor

Frankie wasn't happy. He felt betrayed by Caleb. He'd been constantly reminding Caleb that Derrick had never been nominated and Frankie was pretty sure that Derrick was going up, but Derrick had already worked his magic on Caleb. Frankie thought Caleb was his only true ally in the house and then he finds Caleb's fingerprints all over the knife in his back. It was like Victoria nominating Derrick as far as Frankie was concerned. He was sure he had Caleb in his back pocket as his trained pet, only to have that pet bite him. Frankie hasn't imploded/exploded yet, but if he loses the POV and senses the votes going against him, expect lots of fireworks.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 sassy68 said: Am I reading correctly....Jokers is saying the DR says if Derrick & Frankie are the F2 that the big prize will be $550,000 instead of $500,000. Wow that convinces me that Frankie is being favored for sure. Is this true or is Frankie just telling Derrick this to get his vote this week???

I think that was more potentially $550,000 when their prize money and Team America money (assuming they completed every task) were combined. They failed on a few of their Team America challenges however, so they won't be getting that much.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I've heard of Arianna Grande probably because she's from South Florida, where I live. Ask any 12-year-old girl and she'll tell you all about her. She was on a show on Nickolodeon. Her music is pure teenybopper pop, like One Direction.

Honored Contributor

Gardenman, any idea at what time the POV comp will take place?

Super Contributor

Gardenman, it doesn't sound like it's Team America money. It sounded like they only get it if they are the Final2. Frankie was telling Derrick about it this morning and Derrick was saying that both of them have to get to the F2 first before thy can get the $550,000.
Super Contributor

I like Frankie. He is no more a dirt bag than many others that have come and gone. The main reason why I haven't watched many of the seasons. It's a game and if it didn't bring out obnoxious behavior and lying and back stabbing, then there wouldn't be a show. I think they look for people they deem could become really obnoxious. They all fit that on some level. JMO of course.

You may not like Frankie, but the kid is a good competitor. Gotta give him that.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you sassy for mentioning the salmon, I have been complaining about it for some time, Frankie said it was 21.00 $ a lb, and it really is bugging me on the special treatment he gets.He seems to have all the drugs at his disposal,I thought in the past they had to get them from the dr.Yes Arana was in the audience sometime ago and a picture of her and Julie was on the net it showed the b.b. stage behind them,Julie was beaming like she was her best friend,it was sickening. I am afraid Frankie is going to cause a rukus to provoke Calieb into hitting him,maybe Cody cause he is getting madder as time goes by [cody].Frankie would do this on purpose to get rid of anyone in his way I am convinced of that,watch out guys don't lose it over pinky.Frankie mention he stopped drinking right before he entered the house cause liquor was poisoning him??Alcoholic?so maybe that's another reason the house guest have not had much to drink this year,don't want to tempt our frankie now do we.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks G'man and Lori for your answers. And thanks to all other posters who share their wisdom and viewpoints here.

I liked it when the Jurors realized that Derrick is the "head of the snake" --- a few already knew it, and the others quickly agreed. I hope they keep that in mind if Derrick gets to the F2.

And again, I know I am not giving Derrick much credit for his gameplay, but most of you know why he is on my BAD list!! I can take anyone but him or Frankie winning.