Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/12/2014!!!

Iam4, thank you so much.

Respected Contributor

oh that blog was unreal.

I forgot about that blog for "his charity work".

bleck.

Obnoxious.

(I know, you can feel the love from my posts that I have for Frankie, right? lol)

Super Contributor

After Caleb told the pink dirt bag that he was being honest with him & the dirt bag didn't like what he was hearing from Caleb. Then out walked Cody & Derrick while Caleb & pink dirt bag hearing some of the conversation. You could tell he was upset & right after that production called dirt bag into the diary room. I just hope production isn't going to help him win the POV or something strange happens that he wins. If he does I have a feeling production had a hand in it. It would be funny if the POV game would be something other than matching up faces & give them something that dirt bag would at least come in 2nd not 1st. I do know he isn't happy since he thought he has carried the house all along.

Does anybody feel this way or am I paranoid?

Diamonds22

Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Complicated said:

oh that blog was unreal.

I forgot about that blog for "his charity work".

bleck.

Obnoxious.

(I know, you can feel the love from my posts that I have for Frankie, right? lol)

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Diamonds, that's exactly what I suspect they will do. And for good TV, they will probably (again) make it look like Derrick is winning, only to pull out the win for Frankie. Only thing for sure is that they have been studying like crazy, Derrick seems to be especially hard. Which may mean that BB might make a "twist" and change the comp in some way to make it easier for pinky.

The manipulation the past couple of years has become more and more blatant. That's what is so insulting about the show ... that production actually thinks we are that stupid.

Honored Contributor

There's plenty of room in the Vile Pile for Frankie and also for Andy Herren, Spencer, Aaryn, Gina Marie and McCranda. To me they're all disgusting, no need for comparisons.

It's to Cody and Caleb's credit that they haven't gone Willie Hantz on Frankie. I'm sort of surprised they haven't so much as grabbed his wrist, reflexively.

Trusted Contributor

I am in the group that feels that Frankie is disgusting.... and it is seksual harassment. I do believe that confrontation in this game is difficult... they sell themselves for half a mil!!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Danky,Iam4,and all the others you described Frankie perfectly.I liked him the first week,but his actions turned me off he got worse as time went by.He is everything you have said about him.I have emailed c.b.s. and hundreds if not more have to.They know how we feel,but they continue to let him do and say whatever he wants.Last night on after dark,he was the biggest whinner, why would you ever put me up on the block,whine whine,Why he has watched out for them all summer he was so taken back,and he is so hurt, he is now going around and calling calieb an idiot who has lost his mind,so get ready for more tantrums and hate toward Calieb today.It was ridiculous how he was acting,like he is so special how could he ever be put on the block,after all he has done for them.He really acts insulted cause he I the chosen one,and after all Calieb is doing it just for the money[what?] and he isn't? I am waiting for him to bring up his charities.Cody and Derrick are about to blow,and Frankie is still manhandling them.Yes I do think the producers are helping him.I hope they don't go and change the morph challenge to his advantage.He is actually acting like a child who didn't get his way.Grow up Frankie its not all about you. Tucka..

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Danky said:
On 9/12/2014 iam4truth said:

You are entitled to feel that way, but please don't be offended if I strongly dislike him. Strongly. I don't think it is EVER, EVER okay for anyone to grope and grab and rub the genitals and butts of other people after they have asked you not to do that. Ever. If you continue to do it, then you are crossing a serious line and that is sexual assault. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, male or female. I have no idea why nothing is being done about it, but I do know they guys have said more than once to stop it, they have moved his hands off of him. BB is not going to show us all the diary room sessions where this has surely been brought up. If I were a lawyer, I'd be approaching the guys after the show.

Another poster has very strong feelings about married players hooking up, and for good reason. the issue has hit home personally for her, and that is understandable. Well, the sexual abuse and rape type stuff has hit home personally for me. There isn't an aspect of my life that hasn't been destroyed by it. So I wont apologize for feeling very strongly about him getting away with this kind of behavior in the house. Not just getting away with it - but having it rewarded! It absolutely turns my stomach

Neither sexual abuse /rape nor marital infidelity have impacted my life personally but I don't think that they have to in order to elicit a response of repulsion and disgust. Frankie, on so many complex levels, IS repulsive and disgusting.......well said, iam4truth !

Exactly!! What he has been doing is wrong in any way anyone looks at it!!! If he was hetero and did this to the females in the house there would be an uproar but what he is doing is the same thing!!!!

Super Contributor

I think the fact that he has a famous sister has gone to his head. He thinks he is above everyone else. This fish business really annoys me. Production sees to it that he has all the fish he desires and everyone else is eating tortilla wraps. Salmon is expensive and they are supplying him with tons of it. Never in BB history have I seen this kind of favoritism given to one person. He is so phony. He can't even tolerate being on the block.....the little baby.