Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/11/2014!!!

IamTruth, thank you for posting that link. I cried again watching it as I did when it first aired. As an aside, I remember being blown away by season 2 after watching season 1- what a huge change of the show! It was like a whole different show in a way. I don't remember how long it took for the producers to tell Monica, but remember it being at least a few days of speculation as to how they ought to let her know and make her own decision what to do vs. waiting to tell her.

I'm SO glad Caleb won, just hope he gets Frankie out! I won't believe it until the veto passes and Frankie doesn't win and is on the block. Yea for a Victoria win! She's been getting a little too full of herself with this Warrior Princess stuff and how she fought to be the last girl standing. I will give her credit on her acting skills, wtg! I think they should have some sort of a truce though as going through to when she leaves they'll likely blow their "supposed" fight.

LOL at Jocasta being the most destructive! Derrick's really made Nicole look bad when she never lied that i know of, and he sure stabbed her in the back. A hairbrush is nothing, and it's likely in his suitcase. She doesn't seem the type to snag it, but who knows. It was fun seeing the jury house, and I look forward to seeing the jury gang back in the house! Thanks Gardenman for your updates!

Honored Contributor

We only saw a little bit. The houseguests were locked away upstairs and watching on the monitor. Apparently the houseguests then drew numbers and got to pick who to play with. No one picked Christine.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Very fitting for Christine. IMO. Thanks again Gman.

Honored Contributor

If anyone wants to see the jurors running wild through the house, the flashback starts at around 11:34:40 AM (BB Time) and ends at 11:37:50 AM (BB Time.) They looked like they had a lot of fun. Hayden bent Nicole over and gave her a big long kiss for a few seconds.

Cody, Caleb and Derrick are frantically going over the memory wall again.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Gman, what is your feeling regarding whether Nicole and Hayden could be a couple outside the house? They seem to really like each other. Julie asked her and I couldn't hear her answer.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure they like each other. I'm not sure either is ready to commit to anything. They do live pretty far apart.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

suzie, Nicole did mention that Hayden was thinking of moving to Chicago, and with Nicole being in Michigan, it would make their (potential) relationship less of a long distance one. I think she mentioned she would even consider moving to Chicago, too. They are both pretty young, though (21). They do make a cute couple.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

They're doing the nominations now and it's taking a while. There's only five of them left in the house, so events should move pretty quickly now, but the nominations seem to be dragging on a bit. The last I saw Frankie and Victoria were to be the nominees with Frankie the target. Caleb and Derrick are planning to take Victoria to the final three. I'm pretty sure the two guys aren't planning on standing alongside of each other at the finale, so if Victoria survives this week she might just make it to the finals. I'd laugh my head off if the jury gave her the win.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And the nominees are Frankie and Victoria. Now for the POV comp. That could be tonight, but more likely tomorrow night.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Gardenman, it wouldn't bother me a bit,she didn't win any comp,or h.o.h. but shes there that's what counts.She got along with most of the guest, didn't make many waves I didn't care for her tantrum and cutting up zaks hat [hers], but other than that she is a silent player ,and has helped derrick a lot,so more power to her.Tucka.And she has survived 6? on the blocks..