Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/11/2014!!!

Update from Joker's: About an hour and a half ago, all HGs had to go up to HOH. Suddenly everyone from the Jury House entered the BB House, and started running around making a mess (throwing pillows, towels, clothes, spilling food in kitchen, dancing on table, etc). HGs were watching all of this on screen in HOH, and laughing. Each Juror wore a different colored t shirt that said "Team (whatever their name was)." Team Zach, Team Donnie, Team Jocasta, etc. Hayden also gave Nicole a big kiss, and started to moon the camera. Feeds went to Fish at that point. Then Jurors ran out the door. While in HOH, Caleb read a card mentioning it was time for the Luxury Comp, and that Cody no longer has to wear the dino costume.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the update! Sounds like the jurors had a good time!

Respected Contributor

Feeds apparently back on. Derrick thinks Nicole took his brush, and said Nicole is bitter. Victoria is mad that one of her necklaces was broken, and Froot (Fruit) Loops cereal is on everything. Caleb thinks Juror members had "malicious intent" and "went a little too far," but Cody said they would have done the same thing. While some people are complaining about their clothes, Derrick says to himself, "It's just clothes, People." They also discover someone crossed out Victoria's name on the inside of the bathroom door. Caleb and Cody think it was Zach. Now Derrick and Frankie are also thinking Jurors were being malicious. Derrick thinks Jocasta was really destructive. Screen now says nominations today.

Victoria won the Luxury Comp.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

How did Victoria win? Seems odd to say Victoria and win both in the same sentence. LOL

Honored Contributor

Victoria won $5000 in the comp. Good for her. The other house guests are not very happy. They've also learned that nominations are coming down tonight. Ah! It was the hidden chip contest! Whoever found the hidden chip apparently won the $5000. They're all pretty worried about how bitter and angry the jury is. This could all be helping Victoria a bit. Jocasta was apparently the most destructive of the jurors. That's intriguing. I wasn't expecting that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Now we are getting somewhere,some fun for a change.Boo hoo Victoria ,you are always claiming someone did something to your stuff,get over it,if its expensive you should not bring it in to this house.Hope we get to see some of this on the show sunday,we need some exciting fun mischief. Hope calieb puts Frankie up,I wouldn't be surprise if pinky didn't promise calieb a duet with his diva sister if he would protect him.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Caleb thinks America voted for the luxury comp. Frankie says absolutely no, that America loves them! (Ha!)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Apparently it was a team competition and Hayden was teamed with Victoria and they won. Each got $5000.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Glad that Hayden won, but could care less about Victoria winning anything. The jumping in the bed (innocent or not) with a married man turned me against her. As I have mentioned, a single girl lured away a married man in my own family, so those situations always hurt me. And yes, I know that the married man has a hand in the luring as well, but hopefully you all know what I mean.

Gman, did you get to see the entire time the jurors were there?? How was Donny doing?

Trusted Contributor

Had to laugh, Frankie said this is my house ,and if someone does this to my house I have a right to be upset. Yes, yes, mayor pinky its your house. ha, ha..{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol} tucka.