Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/11/2014!!!

And we have a new HOH! Long live Caleb! Caleb somehow outran Frankie last night in the Seed Saw HOH comp and won the HOH. Now he's being besieged by house guests offering their opinions on who should go up as the nominees. Frankie wants Derrick and Victoria on the block with Victoria the target while Derrick/Cody/Victoria want Frankie on the block with Frankie the target. Caleb seems to be planning to put up Frankie and Victoria with Frankie the target, but we'll have to see what happens.

Derrick and Victoria are continuing their coldness to one another publicly while privately rejoicing at how well they're fooling everyone else. It seems like they really are, though I'm not sure Frankie won't see through Derrick's lies pretty soon. Derrick's not a great liar. Victoria is surprisingly convincing though. She may be the best liar/actor in the house. If Frankie sees through the lie and reports it to Caleb it could be bad for Derrick.

The memory wall is getting one heck of a workout as they know the morph comp is coming up next. The face of every house guest has been dissected and memorized as never before and the morph comp will likely end in seconds this time around. There could not be five more prepared house guests for a comp than these five are for the morph comp.

Later today the noms will come down and then it looks like the POV comp will be on Saturday since they opened up the yard last night. I wouldn't be shocked to see Caleb put up both Derrick and Frankie since they're the two he's under the most pressure to nominate. Keeping Victoria is a smart move for pretty much everyone and getting rid of one of the two alpha dogs would be good for Caleb. Put them both up and one has to go.

I'll post back later today after the nominations take place. If things go as expected the nominations will be Frankie and Victoria. If Caleb wimps out the easy noms are Cody and Victoria again. If Caleb decides he wants to be the alpha dog then the noms will be Frankie and Deerrick. We'll have to see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/11/2014!!!

Of everybody all season, Caleb seems the most enamored of Frankie's sister's fame. I would be floored if he put up Frankie, who Beast Dope Cowboy sees as his road to fame and fortune. I just don't see it happening. I would LOVE to be wrong.

Gardenman, do you know how close Cody was? And whether Frankie fell? I thought Cody would win fueled by sheer anger based on his face when Julie said he goes back in the dino suit.

Super Contributor

If I had go guess, I imagine that maybe Frankie threw it, knowing that he would win the POV to save himself. So, no matter what, he's safe this week. This way, he also gets to play for HOH NEXT week and likely win it all.

Here's a real BB rewind. Back to BB2 when they were told about the 9/11 events going on outside the house. Houseguest Monica had a cousin in the towers...

http://youtu.be/uJmX5dubBao

Respected Contributor

iam4truth, I vividly remember watching that. Very fitting to watch it again today. Thanks for posting. Peace to all, and especially to those who lost someone.

I read on Joker's that Derrick thinks Frankie threw the HOH comp, too. Hope Caleb truly puts Frankie up this time, but I feel for him because Frankie will probably win POV. Derrick is really confident he will beat Frankie at the morph comp, but I don't know....Frankie is really good.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Oooh, according to Joker's, there's a message on the screen in the living room that it's time for a Luxury competition! Victoria is the only person up, and she's just finished showering, and is still in the bathroom, so hasn't seen the message yet.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

I remember it well, may we all somehow live in peace,so sad.Now back to the gaame,happy Frankie didn't win,Calieb is a question,if frankie starts doing his thing with him he could change so quickly.Heres hoping he puts him up and he goes. Why is the jury coming sunday?Could it have anything to do with the morphing?Somehow I think it will be different,well at least we have a little hope left don't we? Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Victoria's bathroom routine means it will ge a while before she sees it. The rest of the house is asleep. This could take a while.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Victoria and Frankie are the high-maintenance ones left in the house. The other 3 seem to have a quick shower and are done.

Super Contributor

Will only have hope if Frankie does not win veto.

I'm so jaded with this season... I just can't trust anything BB does anymore. Especially when they hide the clock on competitions like this morphing one so they can basically choose the winner and nobody will know the difference. It works in their favor to have Frankie lose the HOH and win the veto so he can play for HOH again next week. Just don't trust anything. And for some reason, I cant help thinking the luxury will be something to spotlight Frankie somehow. I could be wrong, of course. Just really grouchy.

once again, I'm watching clips of previous seasons of the show, and really missing how fun the show used to be. Kind of like an old cat that used to be fun and playful, but now it just goes around peeing on stuff. I keep hoping to see something different, but it seems it's not going to happen. I don't know if I can do another season of it as the show is now. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Trusted Contributor

I so agree with past b.b. they were so much better,now they seem plastic.Most of the contestants were at least in there mid thirties,they had some real comps. and for food too. I say it all the time they need to go back to there roots. Tucka.