Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/10/2014!!!

I am really looking forward to tonight's show - if only to see the look on Frankie's face when he finds out everything he did was in vain. Please, please, let someone win and get him out.

I started really warming up to Caleb a couple weeks after Amber left. He is really funny and had me cracking up last night. Even tho the Team America challenge was lame I got a kick out of watching it. One of the few shows I enjoyed this season. If you watch Caleb closely he sometimes reminds me of a little boy and it tickles me. Wouldn't mind if he won. I'd say if he doesn't win then I'd want Derrick to because he has played a good game.

We finally get to see the jury tonight - hope it's not just a 1 minute thing.

O/T - I have watched the 1st 2 episodes of Utopia and am not sure what to think about it. Don't know if I'll continue to watch it. Guess it will depend on what else is on at the same time. The one thing I do know about Utopia is that Red is a nut case. I think after this dreadful season of BB that gardenman needs a break from watching feeds and giving us updates every day. gardenman - enjoy your football! If there are alot of people that are into Utopia maybe there could be a monthly blog like they do with some of the other threads, i.e. General Hospital, etc.

Super Contributor

Well, since Julie plugged Big Brother and Frankie and Ariana during the Talk, it seems likely that they are still planning on having him win. I wouldn't be surprised to see Frankie win all over again. Or they might plan some suspense to have someone else win HOH. So long as Frankie gets the Veto, their twinkling frankiefly will be safe. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 iam4truth said:

Well, since Julie plugged Big Brother and Frankie and Ariana during the Talk, it seems likely that they are still planning on having him win. I wouldn't be surprised to see Frankie win all over again. Or they might plan some suspense to have someone else win HOH. So long as Frankie gets the Veto, their twinkling frankiefly will be safe. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

"Twinkling Frankiefly" indeed....did I not politely request that you give me a moment to rest my facial muscles ? I was making coleslaw and I heard Ariana Grande's name mentioned....could Julie have been any more supportive of her ? Someone tweeted and it scrolled on the bottom of the screen something to the effect that Frankie was the diva in that family.
Honored Contributor

A few of the BB websites are doing polls on who viewers want to win HOH tonight and Cody is leading followed by Victoria on most of the polls. The two who are most likely to put up Frankie are the two America wants to win HOH. For Frankie, tonight's reversal will just leave him exposed for an extra week. Hopefully someone knocks him off this week or next. I've seen way, way, way too much of him. It's time he goes to the jury house. (Sorry jurors!)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for that, Gman! I was about to post that I hope Cody wins HOH tonight and puts up Frankie and Derrick. But, I see him putting up Frankie and Victoria instead.

Trusted Contributor

Every week we wait for pinky to get eliminated, and every week we are disappointed. will this week be different? hope so. But I remember Julie and Ariana in a photo on the set of b.b. she looked so pleased and star strucked to be with the diva. So how can pinky not win?Every poll I see says pinky is the most hated houseguest ever,so why would b.b. want him to win? Makes no sense.Tonight better be a endurance made for the beasty boys and not for slim pinky,,this year has been set up for him,time for the tables to turn,go beasty boys.Tucka.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

As long as it isn't giant spoons again. Okay, they were supposedly shovels, but they looked like spoons to me. And if Frankie knows about anything, it's spooning. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Trusted Contributor

If I didn't know better, I would swear that Julie doesn't even know how badly Frankie is disliked. From some of the questions she asks the evictees, sort of leaves me wondering if she even follows how much America liked Donny and Nicole. She just has odd questions for someone who should know what WE WATCHERS WANT!!!

Whew. That yelling sort of helped me.

Honored Contributor

I'll be doing live updates during the show tonight since many of you will be interrupted by the President later. Julie's in leather pants tonight. She's worn lots of pants this year. Now we recap what's happened this week. They're showing Victoria being sad and depressed while Frankie tries to cheer her up. He says Victoria is too dangerous to leave in the house as everyone thinks they can beat her. Victoria knows she's a goner. Derrick tells her that with the golden button things could change. Derrick's trying to milk Victoria for her jury vote. He suggests she campaign to Caleb for his vote. (They show a clip of Caleb being a bit of a jerk when he says that.) Now they're obsessing about the button again. Derrick's trying to convince the guys they have to stick together and get Frankie out of the house. (Well, duh! It's been that was for weeks.)

Caleb's now stalking Cody in the bathroom and scares him. Now we get Frankie and Derrick talking. Derrick's telling Frankie that he thinks that Cody, Caleb and Frankie are all about even and that Caleb is the guy to beat this year. Frankie knows Derrick is snowing him. Now Derrick goes back to Victoria. Now he comes up with the plan to make the house think he and Victoria split up so she won't be a jury vote for him. He's coaching her on what to say. Derrick says, there are people in the house who think she's useless, but she'll be very beneficial to his game. Victoria says she'll do whatever she can in her power. Now we see Victoria telling Frankie that she's done with Derrick. She's putting on a good show of it.She's gloating in the DR that it takes a player to play a player and guess what Frankie, the joke's on you. Frankie's now telling Derrick that Victoria has split on him. Derrick tells Victoria that Frankie bought it.

And up comes the message about the next live show starting in 48 hours. (Which the house guests missed for a half hour.) Frankie says he's losing his mind with the live eviction coming a day early. He's hoping it's nothing terrible for him. Derrick is happy. They think BB is done on Sunday. Cody's nervous about it. Victoria's freaking out. Caleb thinks celebrities are coming in to visit and compete against the final four. He wants to see Mila Kunis and marry her on national television.

Coming up next is the jury house. Dan will join Julie to compare his game to Derrick's. Time for the first break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Time to talk to the house guests. She asks Caleb what he hopes it means. He wants a truck full of money to drive through the front door. Now she talks to Derrick. Any regrets for pushing the button? No. Now she talks to Frankie about Jeff and Jordan's engagement. Frankie was thrilled and felt privileged to be a part of it. Now we see the mouse/rat video with Cody running for his life. Cody says he doesn't want rabies. Jeff pointed out that it was a messy house. Julie asks Victoria who is the biggest slob in the house. She says it's a tie between Caleb and Frankie. Julie tells them she'll be back in a few minutes.

Time for the hollas from the evicted house guests. And now to the jury house. They're celebrating Zach's birthday. He got a pink hat. And here comes Nicole. Hayden wants it to be anyone but Nicole. And it's Nicole. She missed her friends in the BB house and tells them it's a double eviction. They hope it's Christine. They hate Christine. Nicole was so mad since the four guys had a final four. And here comes Christine. They don't want her to win so they all want her to come. She walks in and it's awkward (to put it mildly.) Donny asks her if she's got an attorney. They're all happy she got booed. They all agree that Derrick is the head of the snake.

And that's time for the next break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!