Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/10/2014!!!

Chasing the phantom rat was definitely NOT worthy of $5000, however, it gave me a lot of laughs. Caleb calling himself "the Beast Mode Exterminator" and Frankie saying that "sweet, sweet Cody was as scared as a little, little girl" --- very funny.

Trusted Contributor

Well, I have been waiting for today.... I am hoping "pervy sparklebutt" has a breakdown!

Danky.... I like your kind of breakdown.... and I do think we all seem compatible....

I love the picture of Caleb as a dumb blonde.... he thinks so highly of himself....lol

Now that the house is so empty we can see Victoria better.... she seems more comfortable... however, I don't see her as very grown up.... I have never seen anyone eat more cereal, more loudly.... who was over 5 years old.

Frequent Contributor

Hi G-man and others,

I have barely watched this season. Missed the first 2 evictions, mights have caught the people for 5 minutes. I would rather work than watch this one sided mess. Maybe I have forgotten but I can't remember one side controlling the house. Usually I am typing, reading faxes or not watching, I will watch tonight,hopefully.

And here is my assessment. I did not like the b squad, I do not like the duminators. I detest Frankie, I couldn't care less who he is related to. Drama mama needs to go. If I wanted to be a jerk I could throw how some heavy hitters who I know and am related to, not worth my time. I hope he goes out that door. I read only the spoilers on Morty's that is about all the time I have and it seems Drama mama Frankie is the in the running for the most hated house guest ever.

Cody is the neediest man I have ever seen. Plain Jane Christine probably got booed for constantly being with needy. I wouldn't rub another man's hair for 5 million, cuddle up to him, hold hands, there is a word I have for her. I figured she got booed because of her actions. Yeas, I feel sorry for her husband he must be embarrassed. No amount of money is worth what she did.

Derrick, I thank him for his service, I don't like him. Crackmodecowboy, I thank him for his military service but he is a wacko. I don't like him. It seems he doesn't know about the duminators. But he isn't the brightest bulb there.

I did not like Zach at all. I have nothing against Victoria but she hasn't done anything much at all. She would be a good person to take to the final 2.

Everyone I liked except Zach the idiot has gone. I liked Donnie, he was my favorite. I have not voted on anything but I hope he wins fan favorite. Which the polls I have seen may indicate that.

I like some of the women and Devin. Didn't know the girls were scared of him, of course that could have been a lie. He just had poor strategy from the onset. I liked Hayden, he was cool and laid back. They all should have caught on and tried to win the HOH and vetos and send these trash cans packing.

So I really don't care who wins. I'll try and clear my schedule in hopes that Frankie goes or any of the guys. I think this has been the stupidest BB I ever watched and that hasn't been much, what I seen was very little. So there you have it. I really want He thinks he is a big shot Frankie gone. Most likely I will be getting faxes, he doesn't go, I may throw them up in the air,lol.

These guys think they are all it, no they are not. As I stated Donnie was my favorite. Don't know what time it will come on here, at least I will have extra time before it does to read faxes and do some work.

Oh and the missions of Team America are stupid. It doesn't matter which one people voted for they re dumb. Go home drama mama egotistical Frankie, then the rest. At some point they, the guys have to turn on each other, maybe that might be fun to watch.

G-man, I remember you wrote a book, I meant to check it out on Amazon, never got to. I hope you did well.

So there is my assessment of the dumbest BB ever!

Trusted Contributor

Hi, I like the dumb blonde description of Calieb, it suits him . He is likeable now ,so again I will be fine if he wins. Anyone but pinky.He is so into himself yuk.Is there a chance the rewind will include Derricks h.o.h ?Does it mean Christine will come back? and they will vote again? I am confused. Will Frankie play for h.o.h ? Hope its not another game in his favor.All these questions will be answered tonight ,yes.....I heard on t.v. that araiana is a diva, guess it runs in the family.Tucka{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

On 9/10/2014 happy2write4u said:

Hi G-man and others,

I have barely watched this season. Missed the first 2 evictions, mights have caught the people for 5 minutes. I would rather work than watch this one sided mess. Maybe I have forgotten but I can't remember one side controlling the house. Usually I am typing, reading faxes or not watching, I will watch tonight,hopefully.

And here is my assessment. I did not like the b squad, I do not like the duminators. I detest Frankie, I couldn't care less who he is related to. Drama mama needs to go. If I wanted to be a jerk I could throw how some heavy hitters who I know and am related to, not worth my time. I hope he goes out that door. I read only the spoilers on Morty's that is about all the time I have and it seems Drama mama Frankie is the in the running for the most hated house guest ever.

Cody is the neediest man I have ever seen. Plain Jane Christine probably got booed for constantly being with needy. I wouldn't rub another man's hair for 5 million, cuddle up to him, hold hands, there is a word I have for her. I figured she got booed because of her actions. Yeas, I feel sorry for her husband he must be embarrassed. No amount of money is worth what she did.

Derrick, I thank him for his service, I don't like him. Crackmodecowboy, I thank him for his military service but he is a wacko. I don't like him. It seems he doesn't know about the duminators. But he isn't the brightest bulb there.

I did not like Zach at all. I have nothing against Victoria but she hasn't done anything much at all. She would be a good person to take to the final 2.

Everyone I liked except Zach the idiot has gone. I liked Donnie, he was my favorite. I have not voted on anything but I hope he wins fan favorite. Which the polls I have seen may indicate that.

I like some of the women and Devin. Didn't know the girls were scared of him, of course that could have been a lie. He just had poor strategy from the onset. I liked Hayden, he was cool and laid back. They all should have caught on and tried to win the HOH and vetos and send these trash cans packing.

So I really don't care who wins. I'll try and clear my schedule in hopes that Frankie goes or any of the guys. I think this has been the stupidest BB I ever watched and that hasn't been much, what I seen was very little. So there you have it. I really want He thinks he is a big shot Frankie gone. Most likely I will be getting faxes, he doesn't go, I may throw them up in the air,lol.

These guys think they are all it, no they are not. As I stated Donnie was my favorite. Don't know what time it will come on here, at least I will have extra time before it does to read faxes and do some work.

Oh and the missions of Team America are stupid. It doesn't matter which one people voted for they re dumb. Go home drama mama egotistical Frankie, then the rest. At some point they, the guys have to turn on each other, maybe that might be fun to watch.

G-man, I remember you wrote a book, I meant to check it out on Amazon, never got to. I hope you did well.

So there is my assessment of the dumbest BB ever!

Very good assesment,for someone who doesn't always watch,I agree with 99% of it. thanks for writing Tucka.

Valued Contributor

I just hope they are able to get Frankie out. It may be to late, but I hope not. How I wish Caleb had stuck to his guns and put him up when he had the chance.
Contributor

I think the one who most deserves to win is the one who has escaped being molested by Frankie. I don't think he's touched Victoria ( he did plenty of talking though). But have ANY of the guys escaped? Maybe Derrick? I don't watch the feeds.

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed that Derrick is quick to end Frankie's hugs, but Caleb and Cody seem to let him "hold them" a bit longer when they hug him. Derrick sort of backs off the hug after a second or two, if that makes any sense.

I think the show tonight will be good!

Valued Contributor

On 9/10/2014 tucka said:

Hi, I like the dumb blonde description of Calieb, it suits him . He is likeable now ,so again I will be fine if he wins. Anyone but pinky.He is so into himself yuk.Is there a chance the rewind will include Derricks h.o.h ?Does it mean Christine will come back? and they will vote again? I am confused. Will Frankie play for h.o.h ? Hope its not another game in his favor.All these questions will be answered tonight ,yes.....I heard on t.v. that araiana is a diva, guess it runs in the family.Tucka{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

More like a head-to-head competition to see who can out diva who.

Honored Contributor

It should be a pretty entertaining show tonight. About the only person who will be happy with the reset will be Victoria. None of them will be happy to hear they've got an extra week to go. This is going to be a seriously unhappy, depressed, angry group of hamsters.

It could very well be another endurance comp. We haven't had the wall hugging comp yet this year or the body slamming comp. The bad news is that wall hugging comp would favor Frankie. The body slamming type endurance comps tend to favor the bigger guys (Caleb, Cody, Derrick.) We'll have to see. It would be nice to have an endurance comp on a night with an earlier show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!