Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/05/2014!!!

I suspect that gig was lined up after Frankie went into the house. He got sequestered in mid-June so chances are that was arranged after that date. I'd be surprised if he knew her whole schedule anyway. I'd be surprised if she knew her whole schedule. More often than not the managers know the schedule and the performer just goes where they're told when they're told to be there. They may know when they have time off, but exactly where they're supposed to be and when they're supposed to be there isn't something they need to know as long as someone in their group knows it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Jeff and Jordan were just on, he proposed and she said yes!

There is a picture on his twitter feed

Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 Complicated said:

I like that! They've always been some of my favorites.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

On 9/5/2014 gardenman said:
On 9/5/2014 Complicated said:

I like that! They've always been some of my favorites.

me too!

I cannot believe that Frankie is making even THEIR engagement about him.. This quote is from Jokers "Frankie says he was sobbing, it was a beautiful setup. He says we'll be immortalized for being there when it happened."

Contributor

This is the big reveal for sunday? So we have an extra week because of this? Give me a break. Let's get this over

Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 bigbaglady said:

This is the big reveal for sunday? So we have an extra week because of this? Give me a break. Let's get this over

This had nothing to do with the extra week. CBS liked the big numbers BB was getting early in the season and decided to extend the season an additional week. That extra week gave us the reset button. Many thought we'd get two returnees when Nicole came back, but instead of that BB decided to just reset the game for a week. I'm not sure they'd do it again given a choice.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I hope BB never tells us to expect the unexpected again, especially relating to this season.

Respected Contributor

The people on Joker's who have been transcribing today's updates haven't done a good job today (sorry if it's anyone here). No one included Frankie's nominations (unless I overlooked it, but I looked several times), and they really weren't clear about Jeff and Jordan entering the House. I would not have really understood what was going on, if I hadn't read here.

I didn't watch Jeff and Jordan's seasons, but just from watching all of Jeff's interviews, I really like him. Very down to earth, funny, and smart guy. And really nice looking, too, if I might add. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Okay, now I'm confused. According to Joker's, it sounds like the nominations haven't occurred yet? About an hour ago, Frankie was talking about cleaning the House before nominations start, and ran to the DR to ask what time they would be having them. Are we just assuming it will be Cody and Victoria? I'm sure that's the case, but I guess officially it hasn't happened yet?

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

The feeds came back on after about a 40 minute break, and Joker's mentioned Cody and Frankie were "hugging it out" in the Storage Room, so I'll assume they just had noms.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥