Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/04/2014!!!

I watched a little of after dark off and on last night. I saw the Frankie make his womens parts and proudly show the camera.Why does b.b. put up with his gross antics.They could say stop it,or change the camera quickly,do they really think we want to see this man do his thing?He is consumed with nasty ,gross whatever.I can't stomach him, he grabs the boys and girls and molest them, they object somewhat but he is a part of the game so they have to pretend hes funny.I wish someone would stand up to him and say stop it.I missed the part where he went upstairs to do his thing in the bathroom,did he tell everyone where he was going? That's the impression I got and when he came out he said how happy he was now,really? must we endure him much longer?Then I saw the part where Derrick was doing his usual thing telling his group not to put Frankie up, what is with this guy? Why don't they realize his game ?dumbest group ever is all I have to say.Tuckaa..

Trusted Contributor

On 9/4/2014 game-on said:

SusieQ.... lol (love the comment about idle thoughts)

Game on, thank you. I do have lots of idle thoughts where these morons are concerned.

I always appreciate your viewpoints, as well as Gman's, and all our other good friends who post here with their reflections.

I would laugh out loud and jump up and down tonight if Derrick or Frankie is the second evictee!!!

Trusted Contributor

Me too.....tucka.

Honored Contributor

That house will never realize how much Derrick is steering it until Derrick is gone. I'd love to see him go tonight just to see the effect on the house. I suspect a war would break out pretty quickly without Derrick there keeping the lid on everything.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Gardenman, I'm can't remember, did Frankie throw the last endurance comp?

Honored Contributor

On 9/4/2014 LoriLori said:

Gardenman, I'm can't remember, did Frankie throw the last endurance comp?

I think there have only been two endurance comps so far, the tree hugging one for the first HOH which everyone but Caleb threw, and then the recent tea cup race. Frankie was pretty competitive in the tea cup race. That comp ultimately came down to whoever figured out to use the slush in the back/bottom of the container first. The slush didn't fly out while they were running while the liquid did. Instead of ending up at the end with drops of liquid they'd end up with a full cup of slush. Caleb was the first to realize that and that gave him the win. Nicole was next to realize it, but she was too far behind to take advantage of it so she told Christine in the hope that Christine would feel indebted to her if she won, but Caleb had too big of a lead by then. That comp took nearly two hours to reach the halfway point, but once the slush came into play they wrapped it up in twenty minutes. It made that big of a difference.

Hint: If you ever go on BB and they have the tea cup comp, splash lots of your liquid out on the track initially to thin out/wash away the slippery gel they use, then if there is ice or a thicker liquid further down, you can get to it sooner. You can wash away the slippery stuff and get to the thicker stuff and win pretty easily. It'll look like you're not doing anything initially, but after a few minutes you can end up with a full scoop/cup in your container with each trip without falling and you can complete the challenge in a tenth of the time of the others. Now, those annoying BB producers may shout at you for doing this, but it's a pretty effective strategy.

Even if Frankie had been throwing comps, about the only person safe enough to throw a comp now is Derrick. They're all scared of these next few evictions.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for the answer and detailed explanation, Gardenman. Very much appreciate it.

Victoria and Frankie had a disadvantage in the teacups. Victoria's probably never walked or skated on ice before. Frankie, grew up here but depending on where in NYC he's hung out, he's probably walked on ice but not a lot.

I just don't see him losing an endurance comp. I want to wake up in the middle of the night, open your thread and be proved wrong!!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh joy! A brand new game changing twist will be revealed tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

My idea of the perfect twist--jury members are back in, house guests are now jurors.

Honored Contributor

I love Nicole. ""Stop playing big baby and start playing Big Brother and make big moves."" Something all of us viewers have been begging for weeks.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!