Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/04/2014!!!

game-on, I could be wrong, but I don't think Evil D's girlfriend is a "celebrity" or anyone "well known." I remember reading awhile back that the woman who will be appearing on Couples Therapy with Evil D isn't even his "real" girlfriend (surprise surprise). I'm not sure if anything has changed since I read that a few months ago, though.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I'm most looking forward to tonight's show just to see a clip of Donny entering the Jury House. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

In one of my posts in yesterday's thread, I mentioned Nicole was the only person to see Derrick as someone running the House, but I forgot about Donny. Yep, Donny definitely saw Derrick.

I'd love to see a big move tonight during DE, but I'm not holding my breath.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Well, in spite of the fact that Cody REALLY wants Frankie gone, it appears that Derrick wants to hold on to him as a back-up plan for Victoria. I think Derrick believes if either one of them is with him at final 2 , he's a lock to win. I hope that something note worthy happens tonight but I guess ,by virtue of who is left ,it will be. BTW...I read somewhere that Frankie's sister, who at the beginning of BB was very visible and supportive of him, has been advised by her handlers to no longer comment and to distance herself from the show. It will be interesting to see if she makes an appearance at the finale.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/4/2014 i like celery said:

game-on, I could be wrong, but I don't think Evil D's girlfriend is a "celebrity" or anyone "well known." I remember reading awhile back that the woman who will be appearing on Couples Therapy with Evil D isn't even his "real" girlfriend (surprise surprise). I'm not sure if anything has changed since I read that a few months ago, though.

hi I like celery.... I decided to do a little detective work.... and no surprise when I found out that Evil D lied to get on the show.... Stephanie Rogness Fischer is the gal.... but they are not a "couple".... Dr. Jen was not happy.... but agreed to do the show anyway.... they wanted another Big Brother couple.... Dani Donato refused to be part of this scam.... this was from TVFishBowl in May.

Super Contributor

Dr. Jen is an idiot. She is really a doctor?? Surprises me that she deals with all these slimy people on her show and obviously just does it for the notoriety. That is one of the most ridiculous shows on TV.

But back to BB - Gardenman I agree with you that if Christine wins the HOH tonight, it will be interesting for a change. WHY don't these people get rid of Derrick?

Oh well - I don't much care anymore about any of it.

Trusted Contributor

After being MIA (on vaca) for a while I'm now caught up on all the exciting things that happened on BB while I was gone - especially all the big moves that were made. Seriously, what is wrong with these idiots? This has been a sad, pathetic season. Of those left I guess I'd be OK with Derrick, Cody, or Caleb winning. Caleb has been growing on me slowly since Amber left. I'm liking Victoria more now also. I did enjoy last night's show for a change. It was fun watching the idiots get blown up. Only 3 more weeks and there's no choice for them now but to start turning on each other. Would love to see Frankie out tonight.

Honored Contributor

The weird thing is that every year in BB the first person who wins HOH tends to form an alliance and they then think they'll win everything all the way through without a hiccup. Until this year, that had never happened. This year, largely thanks to Grodner's stupid BOTB twist, that's pretty much exactly what's happened. The Bomb Squad (in it's various forms) has survived multiple opportunities to implode, only to emerge with five members in the final six. It's not like they're geniuses, or exceptionally gifted athletically, but a big alliance with the BOTB twist was just too big to fail. It made for an extremely boring season of what's typically one of the more exciting shows on TV. Oh well, now the game's finally about to start with the Bomb Squad members having to kill one another. It's just a shame there's no one there I like any longer.

The really good news is a couple of new people get dumped into Utopia tomorrow which should give live feed watchers some real drama to watch instead of the BB snoozefest. If Utopia gets off to a strong start in the ratings and stays strong we could see an All-Star winter version of BB to compete with it. I'm pretty sure CBS won't just sit there and watch if Utopia is doing well in the ratings. They've got a Utopia-like show available and if Utopia's doing well, CBS will likely dust off BB pretty quickly and get it back on the air.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

As the morons are trying to decide in what order to kill their own members, I hope that they recall how good Frankie has been in some challenges. When Caleb sat out that time and refused to help Frankie, Frankie was really good at that basketball challenge by himself. He has also won a couple of other challenges. So, they need to keep in mind that they probably cannot beat him if he's in the final 3. Just an idle thought I had. Most of my thoughts are idle though. hmmm

Valued Contributor

The sooner Frankie goes the better IMO. (Although sooner is turning later really fast.). Caleb should have gone with his instincts and put him up.
Trusted Contributor

SusieQ.... lol (love the comment about idle thoughts)