Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/04/2014!!!

And another night of nothing much happening has now passed. The long feeds blackout and the odd locking out of the Have Not room yesterday was apparently to affect a repair in the Have Not room as when the house guests were finally released from the HOH room and the feeds restored, nothing had changed but the house guests noted the smell of fresh paint.

Nicole is still cruising to elimination tonight. The house pretty much knows it'll be a double eviction tonight. Derrick is still manipulating the house to death and few notice. (Really only Donny and Nicole have seen his hands pulling the strings.) Those most at risk in the double eviction seem to be Christine, Frankie, and Cody depending on who wins HOH/POV. Cody really wants Frankie up and out, but Derrick is still trying to convince him not to put Frankie up. Since this is "Iron Will" Cody we're talking about he'll obviously do whatever Derrick says. (Cody's wanted Frankie out on each of his last two HOH's and bent to Derrick's will each time, so why change?) Caleb still envisions his five Bomb Squad allies (none of whom are even in the Bomb Squad since somewhere around week three, but Caleb doesn't know that) as the final five, so he'll want Victoria gone. He has vowed that if anyone takes Victoria to the finale, that he'll give the win to Victoria. (A not uncommon theme among many of the house guests. I'm not sure if Derrick is aware of how strongly many of those previously evicted feel about that. With Nicole and Victoria being BFF's and Nicole heading back to the jury, we could see a unanimous win for Victoria who basically slept through the season.)

So tonight we'll see Nicole leave the house again, then the HOH comp will take place, followed by the noms, the POV, the POV ceremony and then the second eviction. I'm almost hoping Christine wins the HOH as she's finally waking up and has now realized how low she is on the totem pole in her alliances. I'm not sure who she'd take out, but she'd aim high. She's not going to waste her HOH on Victoria. We could finally see a Derrick/Frankie pairing as nominees. If Christine had come to her senses three or four weeks ago we could be looking at a whole different final group of house guests. Whenever she had the choice earlier in the game though she always stuck with the idiotic guys. Now she knows they view her as less valuable than even Victoria so she wants some blood. A Christine HOH could be pretty entertaining. If she could sweep up Cody and Victoria and they caught a break or two, they could end up as the final three.Of course, given how this season has gone, she'll lose the HOH be put up opposite Victoria and be evicted. After all, expect the expected!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/04/2014!!!

I am watching last night's show right now.I have started muting Nicole because her voice is absolutely nails on a chalkboard.
Honored Contributor

I don't find Nicole's voice annoying in the house but her diary room sessions are really screechy. In the house it's not as bad.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

On 9/4/2014 gardenman said: I don't find Nicole's voice annoying in the house but her diary room sessions are really screechy. In the house it's not as bad.
I should have said her diary room talks are what I mute. It's not that way in the actual house. Have you seen Wil Heuser' s latest about Donnie's eviction?LOL.
Valued Contributor

With apologies to BB followers that are not interested in ""Utopia"" I just read this article with some background on the ""Utopia"" series that might be of interest to the curious.

http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20140904/2adf3479-7e64-4875-955b-4e77c3a5717b

Honored Contributor

I like the way Nicole talks. It reminds me of the movie Fargo, the only other time I've heard anyone talk like that. I don't know anyone from that part of the country. Her accent makes me smile.

And I think she's adorable. When she puts her hair up, she looks like a grown-up Susie Lou Who.

Maybe she hasn't had enough diary room sessions to bug me? Because 70 percent of them seem to be Frankie. When he talks Team America and he salutes I want to barf.

Trusted Contributor

Last night I heard some interesting news about Evil Di****ck aka Di*****ck Donato..... he is going to be on Couples Therapy on VH1 starting next Weds. I have no idea who his significant other is. Does anyone know?

Lori.... I feel the same way about Frankie..... and last night on BBAD I tuned in for the last few min of it and all he could talk about is his ""hook ups"".... who cares???

Respected Contributor

GAME-ON ....if you had turned in a little earlier you would have been treated to the female genitalia he made out of play doh.....he had to make sure everyone saw it and the cameraman happily obliged. He also demonstrated how he can insert a plastic water bottle into his mouth and halfway down his throat.........There is truly something wrong with him.
Respected Contributor

On 9/4/2014 birkin baby said: I am watching last night's show right now.I have started muting Nicole because her voice is absolutely nails on a chalkboard.
I think her accent and demeanor are cute but her voice is very grating to me.....do you grow out of that ? If 20 years from now she were the President, is that what she would sound like ?
Trusted Contributor

On 9/4/2014 Danky said: GAME-ON ....if you had turned in a little earlier you would have been treated to the female genitalia he made out of play doh.....he had to make sure everyone saw it and the cameraman happily obliged. He also demonstrated how he can insert a plastic water bottle into his mouth and halfway down his throat.........There is truly something wrong with him.

Danky..... I agree.... there is something wrong with him, I agree.... glad I missed the play doh and plastic bottle event.... I cant believe that he thinks this is appropriate behavior.... someone needs to cue him in.... and the other people in the house don't seem to speak up... and I wonder if his family have ever really seen this side of him?